Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Good Overview of the UFO Situation (Read 2712 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Good Overview of the UFO Situation
Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:15pm

5 plus hours
lots historical footage & up to present day
compered by Nick Pope and John Greenewald
very informative

Nick Pope's a dynamic speaker

good viewing

leads to the conclusion we are definitely not alone

no commercials or adverts

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Good Overview of the UFO Situation
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:28pm

Why based on 5 hours do we have to have that conclusion?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:30pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:28pm:

I like their fallback argument: "the universe is very big, so there must be other life forms".

Grin

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:35pm

Actual footage

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:37pm

PZ547 wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:35pm:

Actual footage

There are no links or references in the OP.

Could you perhaps let us all know exactly what it is you're talking about?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:41pm

PZ547 wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:35pm:

Actual footage

Actual footage of what? Show me footage of a UFO, and its pretty much without doubt either a hoax or misinterpretation. E.g. in this 5 hours of footage I am guessing Nick Pope mentioned Rendlesham Forest?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:41pm

Sorry about that

Here's the link

LINK

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:50pm

Lol, just a brief view,

1. the crap video of the space shuttle rocket sending debris flying interpreted as a UFO
2. Oh look the Solway Firth photo, (5 hrs in) which is the photographers wife overexposed.
3. The Phoenix lights were A-10 flares. (5 hrs 15)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:57pm

The other problem is PZ, that often the sources for these UFO stories seem to be flawed.

As an example do you (or anyone) know the story of Frederick Valentich?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:59pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:50pm:
Lol, just a brief view,

1. the crap video of the space shuttle rocket sending debris flying interpreted as a UFO
2. Oh look the Solway Firth photo, (5 hrs in) which is the photographers wife overexposed.

I love how they've changed 'object' to 'craft' now.

Hilarious stuff  Grin

How about some Erich Von Daniken vids for an encore?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:19pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 2:59pm:
Lol, just a brief view,

Hilarious stuff  Grin

No idea why you're fake-laughing

The programme shows historical, often government and police footage of what can only be described as 'craft'.  Or, if you prefer, unindentified flying object

If they're not military or civilian flying craft (and governments stay abreast of each others military developments) then where are those unindentified flying objects from?

the show explores the possibilies
there aren't many options.  We don't have off-planet friendly neighbours of whom we're aware

I'm on the fence.  And shows such as that in the LINK educate me as to the possibilities

You, however, are VERY keen to rubbish the show

and YOU have somehow carefully watched a 5-plus hour programme in a matter of minutes

gee, give Greggy the Einstein Award, eh?

Or, accept Greg comes to this forum toi divide, disrupt, provoke and do anything in his power to gain ATTENTION for himself, in any way he can

I continue to recommend the video for anyone with questions.  For anyone who has not viewed released Top Secret documents.  For anyone who hasn't watched a chronological presentation, filled with historic and current air-mystery footage, etc

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:21pm

PZ547 wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:19pm:
Lol, just a brief view,

Hilarious stuff  Grin

The programme shows historical, often government and police footage of what can only be described as 'craft'.  Or, if you prefer, unindentified flying object

If they're not military or civilian flying craft (and governments stay abreast of each others military developments) then where are those unindentified flying objects from?

there aren't many options.  We don't have off-planet friendly neighbours of whom we're aware

I'm on the fence.  And shows such as that in the LINK educate me as to the possibilities

and YOU have somehow carefully watched a 5-plus hour programme in a matter of minutes

Or, accept Greg comes to this forum toi divide, disrupt, provoke and do anything in his power to gain ATTENTION for himself, in any way he can

I continue to recommend the video for anyone with questions.  For anyone who has not viewed released Top Secret documents.  For anyone who hasn't watched a chronological presentation, filled with historic and current air-mystery footage, etc

And as I've pointed out, that footage which they do show can be easily explained.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:26pm

Lol, just a brief view,

Hilarious stuff  Grin

The programme shows historical, often government and police footage of what can only be described as 'craft' Or, if you prefer, unindentified flying object

No.

They can be described as many things.

There's no proof that they are (space) craft.

In many cases, there's no proof that they're even objects.

Unidentified "objects" exist - I'm not denying that (I saw something in the sky the other night, and I have no idea what it was).

I'm just laughing out loud at the extremely narrow-minded people who immediately say that they're space ships full of aliens.

It cracks me up   Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:34pm by greggerypeccary »  

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:56pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:21pm:
Lol, just a brief view,

Hilarious stuff  Grin

And as I've pointed out, that footage which they do show can be easily explained.

No.  It cannot

If it could be 'easily explained', it would not continue to be a topic of immense interest to everyone from kids to great grandparents

Sure, the govt. has attempted to 'easily explain'.  And those 'explanations' are ludicrous and bring governments into disrepute and render them even more reviled than ever

When the government sends military aircraft after these 'easily explained' flying objects -- tells another story, of course.  Reveals that governments are VERY aware of the off-earth origins of the flying objects

When trained police go on record as seeing, observing and at times interacting with either the unidentified flying objects AND  their sometimes occupants -- what's your response?  Are you claiming that experienced police officers, trained military and governments (not to mention millions of 'ordinary citizens' PLUS video and other footage are ALL mistaken? 

Charles Hoy Fort lists numerous unidentified flying objects, going back hundreds of years.  And Fort listed those incidents prior to the post-1947 UFO flaps

Church and other records, hundreds of years old, record people's experiences of unidentified flying objects and these were hundreds of years before the Wright brothers and were recorded by all peoples, world-wide

Fine by me if you choose not to suspect the Earth is being visited by off-world entities

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:57pm

PZ547 wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:56pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:21pm:
Lol, just a brief view,

Hilarious stuff  Grin

No.  It cannot

If it could be 'easily explained', it would not continue to be a topic of immense interest to everyone from kids to great grandparents

Sure, the govt. has attempted to 'easily explain'.  And those 'explanations' are ludicrous and bring governments into disrepute and render them even more reviled than ever

When the government sends military aircraft after these 'easily explained' flying objects -- tells another story, of course.  Reveals that governments are VERY aware of the off-earth origins of the flying objects

When trained police go on record as seeing, observing and at times interacting with either the unidentified flying objects AND  their sometimes occupants -- what's your response?  Are you claiming that experienced police officers, trained military and governments (not to mention millions of 'ordinary citizens' PLUS video and other footage are ALL mistaken? 

Charles Hoy Fort lists numerous unidentified flying objects, going back hundreds of years.  And Fort listed those incidents prior to the post-1947 UFO flaps

Church and other records, hundreds of years old, record people's experiences of unidentified flying objects and these were hundreds of years before the Wright brothers and were recorded by all peoples, world-wide

Fine by me if you choose not to suspect the Earth is being visited by off-world entities

Lol   Grin

You're even funnier than The Mechanic.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print