Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Don't kid yourself Ahmadi moslems are not 'victim (Read 21879 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Don't kid yourself Ahmadi moslems are not 'victim
Reply #15 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 7:32pm

Auggie wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
The fact is that they are a minority, which is the important fact here.

Why does it matter? All Muslim groups are a minority in the west. How does that change anything, other than their ability to achieve their aims?

If someone was criticising Nazis, would you respond by insisting that the important fact is that Nazis are a minority?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #16 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 7:44pm

And it is a Gold Star for you freediver,

for your post, Reply #15

Well spoken.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #17 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 10:14pm

freediver wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 7:32pm:

Why does it matter? All Muslim groups are a minority in the west. How does that change anything, other than their ability to achieve their aims?

If someone was criticising Nazis, would you respond by insisting that the important fact is that Nazis are a minority?

Exactly, so tell that to Yadda who made the claim originally.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 10:44pm

Auggie wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 10:14pm:

Auggie,

Got a link, to the post, whose content you are referring to ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #19 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 10:48pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 10:44pm:

Auggie,

Don't kid yourself, Ahmadis wouldn't be the victims [of other moslems], if the Ahmadis were in the majority!

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 10:52pm

Are people who want to climb Ayers Rock a minority?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Sep 29th, 2018 at 12:26am

Auggie wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 10:48pm:

Auggie,

Don't kid yourself, Ahmadis wouldn't be the victims [of other moslems], if the Ahmadis were in the majority!

Thank you.

Auggie,

The reason that i made that statement, was, that i am working, thinking, upon this following logic.

------- >

Every moslem,         is a moslem.

Every moslem,         is a follower of ISLAM.

AND.....

Every devout moslem,         is enthralled by, and worships, the deity known as Allah.

Every devout moslem,         reveres the virtue of Mohammed, the messenger of Allah.

Every devout moslem,         reveres the Koran as [its words] being divine holy scripture,
and those words being 1/ immutable and 2/ inerrant,
and that its entire contents are attributed, as being the unaltered and direct words of Allah.

Auggie,

Those facts [above], being apparent, and being so.....
what gives you confidence, that Ahmadi moslems would behave any differently [from Sunnis],
if the Ahmadi moslems were the majority, and the Sunnis [lets say] were a minority sect of ISLAM ?

Auggie,

Read the Koran, study the texts.

The whole of the ISLAMIC strategy for 'success',       is built upon the violence, the deceit, and treachery, and betrayal which ISLAMIC tenets promote,
and, with the one sole 'noble' objective, justifying their treacherous and murderous behaviour.

.....which is,        to seize the 'moslem street', in order to impose the victors version of tyranny [i.e. ISLAM] upon all of mankind !

"O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble.....
Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith."
Koran 5.101, 102

"We sent not a messenger, but to be obeyed..........they ['believers'] can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction."
Koran 4.64, 65

"O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger [i.e. the clerics], and make not vain your deeds!"
Koran 47:33

« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2018 at 10:31am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #22 - Sep 29th, 2018 at 8:00am

What are you trying to say Auggie? Are you backpedaling on what you think is "the important fact"?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #23 - Sep 29th, 2018 at 11:57am

freediver wrote on Sep 29th, 2018 at 8:00am:

What are you trying to say Auggie? Are you backpedaling on what you think is "the important fact"?

The Ahmadis have rewritten Islamic theology to cleanse itself of the violence and intolerance. Being a minority is incidental to these core beliefs.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - Sep 29th, 2018 at 11:58am

Would you say their minority status is the important fact here?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #25 - Sep 29th, 2018 at 12:01pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 29th, 2018 at 12:26am:
Auggie wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 10:48pm:

Auggie,

Thank you.

Auggie,

The reason that i made that statement, was, that i am working, thinking, upon this following logic.

------- >

Every moslem,         is a moslem.

Every moslem,         is a follower of ISLAM.

AND.....

Every devout moslem,         is enthralled by, and worships, the deity known as Allah.

Every devout moslem,         reveres the virtue of Mohammed, the messenger of Allah.

Every devout moslem,         reveres the Koran as [its words] being divine holy scripture,
and those words being 1/ immutable and 2/ inerrant,
and that its entire contents are attributed, as being the unaltered and direct words of Allah.

Auggie,

Those facts [above], being apparent, and being so.....
what gives you confidence, that Ahmadi moslems would behave any differently [from Sunnis],
if the Ahmadi moslems were the majority, and the Sunnis [lets say] were a minority sect of ISLAM ?

Auggie,

Read the Koran, study the texts.

The whole of the ISLAMIC strategy for 'success',       is built upon the violence, the deceit, and treachery, and betrayal which ISLAMIC tenets promote,
and, with the one sole 'noble' objective, justifying their treacherous and murderous behaviour.

.....which is,        to seize the 'moslem street', in order to impose the victors version of tyranny [i.e. ISLAM] upon all of mankind !

"O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble.....
Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith."
Koran 5.101, 102

"We sent not a messenger, but to be obeyed..........they ['believers'] can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction."
Koran 4.64, 65

"O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger [i.e. the clerics], and make not vain your deeds!"
Koran 47:33

Ahmadis denounce the usage of a sword or any other form of coercion as a method of the propagation of the Islamic faith. In contrast to some of the commonly held views that historically Islam was spread by force, Ahmadis maintain that early Muslims did not take up the sword in order to spread their faith, but rather for the preservation of religion. In particular, the founder of the movement, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad stated that when Islam began gaining converts upon its birth, there was an ever-increasing tension against the new converts by the pagans of Mecca, which resulted in them being severely persecuted for many years. After many years of patience, the Muslim converts migrated to the neighbouring city of Medina. This did not stop persecuting the Muslims. They were pursued by the Pagans and it was only then that the Muslims first took up the sword in order to defend their lives and preserve the religion.[3]

Ahmadis denounce the usage of a sword as an Islamic concept with support from the Qur'an which according to them categorically rejects any form of coercion in religion. The Qur'an states:
“      There is no compulsion in religion      ”
— The Qur'an 2:256

The fourth Caliph, of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Mirza Tahir Ahmad states:
“      As far as Islam is concerned, it categorically rejects and condemns every form of terrorism. It does not provide any cover or justification for any act of violence, be it committed by an individual, a group or a government..... I most strongly condemn all acts and forms of terrorism because it is my deeply rooted belief that not only Islam but also no true religion, whatever its name, can sanction violence and bloodshed of innocent men, women and children in the name of God      ”
— Murder in the Name of Allah - Mirza Tahir Ahmad [4]

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #26 - Sep 29th, 2018 at 12:03pm

freediver wrote on Sep 29th, 2018 at 11:58am:
Would you say their minority status is the important fact here?

It's not. It's incidental to their movement.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #27 - Sep 29th, 2018 at 12:14pm

So you would not say anything like this?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #28 - Sep 29th, 2018 at 12:16pm

freediver wrote on Sep 29th, 2018 at 12:14pm:

Important in so far as their minority status informs on their theological differences with Sunnis.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #29 - Sep 29th, 2018 at 12:28pm

Auggie wrote on Sep 29th, 2018 at 12:16pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 29th, 2018 at 12:14pm:

Important in so far as their minority status informs on their theological differences with Sunnis.

Can you explain how something as incidental as their minority status informs on them and becomes the key fact?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Send Topic Print