Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Response to Extremism (Read 8913 times)
Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Response to Extremism
Reply #30 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:25pm

Oh crap, responded to view by time and find myself, yet again, in relationships. I responded in Extremism Exposed for a reason. Any replies or rebuttals should have been directed there.

Can we do something about this?  I prefer to not post in relationships or films. It’s crap that arguments get shuffled between various threads and different mods, especially mods you are trying to avoid.  So now I am in a thread, controlled by Aussie, discussing paedo crap.  Huh

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:27pm

Secret Wars wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:25pm:
Oh crap, responded to view by time and find myself, yet again, in relationships. I responded in Extremism Exposed for a reason. Any replies or rebuttals should have been directed there.

Can we do something about this?  I prefer to not post in relationships or films. It’s crap that arguments get shuffled between various threads and different mods, especially mods you are trying to avoid.  So now I am in a thread, controlled by Aussie, discussing paedo crap.  Huh

What's your problem with that?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #32 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:27pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:08pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:05pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 1:49pm:
And yet it was Aussie's mate Greggy who made the first paedo innuendo about JaSin on the same page with this pic:

https://i.imgflip.com/2uc0r6.jpg

go figure?

Greggy is rewarded & JaSin gets a ban.
Aussie has once again shown that he's a hypocrite.
It's alright for Greggy to do it but it's not alright for JaSin.

Where's the paedo innuendo in that, Bobby?

A poor child worried about an adult on the loose?
Why would that child be scared of a particular adult?
Nothing to do with pedophilia?  Embarrassed

He is saying jasin is a child who isn't allowed out geez (a common punishment for naughty children). Now you can't say you don't know.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:32pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:22pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:20pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:10pm:
Even Secret Wars says (about Peccerry's post:  )

Quote:
Where's the paedo innuendo in that, Bobby?

Jasin wrote on Feb 22nd, 2019 at 9:16pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 22nd, 2019 at 9:09pm:

You got a fascination with little boys and an attraction for little boy memes, eh Peckerhead?

Maybe Arsewipe can teach you how to pin them to trees.

Don’t misrepresent my argument Aussie. 

Notice the question mark?  jaSin was just asking a question, it’s exactly the same sort of insinuation that Gregg indulges in, then when called on it, refers to the question mark, then does his “who farted” protestation that he made any accusation or insinuation or meant anything at all, he was just asking a question.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Did you not post that Mr Wars?  How have I misrepresented it?

That is exactly what you said.....including the question mark.

Yer not half as smart as you think you are Aussie. My argument was not that the insinuation was made, my argument, which should be clear if you had any brains at all, was that in this forum Gregg has set a precedent of insinuating peadophelia then using a question mark and the defence that he was “just” asking a question as a get out of jail car.  A card that is not offered to JaSin.

Its a nasty and vicious insinuation that has no place on any forum but has been allowed here. jasin has done no worse than Gregg has previously done without penalty. JaSins only fault is that he was not smart enough to point to a question mark and attempt to absolve himself.  Or maybe he just has a bit more dignity in indulging in such blatant bullshit ... or a little less of a nasty prick in him.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:51pm

Quote:
Yer not half as smart as you think you are Aussie.

Half smart, quarter smart, dumb as dogshit...still way smarter than you will ever be Mr Wars.

Quote:
My argument was not that the insinuation was made, my argument, which should be clear if you had any brains at all, was that in this forum Gregg has set a precedent of insinuating peadophelia then using a question mark and the defence that he was “just” asking a question as a get out of jail car.  A card that is not offered to JaSin.

And in the past, you have been a vocal critic of exactly that argument of Peccerry's.

Quote:
Its a nasty and vicious insinuation that has no place on any forum but has been allowed here. jasin has done no worse than Gregg has previously done without penalty. JaSins only fault is that he was not smart enough to point to a question mark and attempt to absolve himself.  Or maybe he just has a bit more dignity in indulging in such blatant bullshit ... or a little less of a nasty prick in him.

The question mark would never have saved him from my suspension, or it seems, the ire of Setenta.

I did not act immediately, preferring to wait for the GMods to whom the issue was referred.  I saw no action, so I made my call....suspension until further notice.

Subsequent to that, JaSin thought he'd have a go at Setanta who remained unmoved.  It was then he tossed Teddy, huffed and haughtily stormed out. 

Not my problem.  His.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:02pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:51pm:
And in the past, you have been a vocal critic of exactly that argument of Peccerry's.

Whereas you have not.  Roll Eyes

You are a vocal critic of Bojack being called gay, but not of Gregg calling Bobby gay.

Your partisan preferences and defences are obvious.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:08pm

Secret Wars wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:02pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 2:51pm:

Whereas you have not.  Roll Eyes

You are a vocal critic of Bojack being called gay, but not of Gregg calling Bobby gay.

Your partisan preferences and defences are obvious.

If Peccerry posts a paedo innuendo and attempts a '?' defence, if he is not dealt with by the GMods, I will act here.

No idea what your Bojack reference is.  You seem unconcerned about Bobby's many posts referring to others (including Peccerry) as being gay.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:09pm

A reminder, your memory is extremely selective Aussie and prone to convenient failure.   Grin Grin Cheesy

It wasn’t that long ago, I guess your next attempt at obfuscation was asking for a link... Cool

Secret Wars wrote on Feb 19th, 2019 at 6:41pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 5:26pm:
Quote:
And once again you appear, uninvited and disliked, to just ruin a good Topic.

I don't need an invitation.  You ruined the topic with your allegation that Bojack is gay.  You intended that to be a personal insult.  I jumped on it.

You don’t always jump though do you Aussie?   Grin Grin Grin

Allegations of being gay are only jumped on depending on who makes them, obviously for Aussie that doesn’t include Gregg.    Roll Eyes

What was that I said about partisan preferences and defences being obvious?

Don’t even try to pretend that you are an impartial mod Aussie, it’s as pathetic as Greggs antics are.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:10pm

Secret Wars wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:09pm:
A reminder, your memory is extremely selective Aussie.   Grin Grin Cheesy prone to failure.

Quote:

I don't need an invitation.  You ruined the topic with your allegation that Bojack is gay.  You intended that to be a personal insult.  I jumped on it.

Allegations of being gay are only jumped on depending on who makes them, obviously for Aussie that doesn’t include Gregg.    Roll Eyes

Don’t even try to pretend that you are an impartial mod Aussie, it’s as pathetic as Greggs antics are.

Give me the link, so I can see it
in context

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:18pm

Ah yes, how predictable.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1550318470/34#34

In the Watch Out Bobby thread.

You really should lay off the drink, it’s doing shocking things to your memory.  Grin Grin

Unless it’s just your tried and true tactic of denying everything until a link can be provided.  Remember all the “ big hands “ crap where you demonstrated another failure of memory?

Pathetic protestations, own your words.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:40pm

Secret Wars wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:18pm:
Ah yes, how predictable.

You really should lay off the drink, it’s doing shocking things to your memory.  Grin Grin

Unless it’s just your tried and true tactic of denying everything until a link can be provided.  Remember all the “ big hands “ crap where you demonstrated another failure of memory?

Here is that link...made live:

Link.

I can't see that thing you quoted in that Thread.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:54pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:40pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 3:18pm:
Ah yes, how predictable.

Here is that link...made live:

Link.

I can't see that thing you quoted in that Thread.

It’s not a good thing when your first instinct on reading your own words is to question ever making them.

Which do you want to own up to?  Alcoholic dementia, senility, stupidity or deliberate obfuscation? You have the link, follow the rabbit hole at #34 to follow further your own comments.   Roll Eyes

If I can remember you making them, and quoted them, and then provided a link, sure as poo (less any of the previous  apply)  you should remember making them.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #42 - Feb 24th, 2019 at 4:24pm

A reminder, your memory is extremely selective Aussie and prone to convenient failure.   Grin Grin Cheesy

It wasn’t that long ago, I guess your next attempt at obfuscation was asking for a link... Cool

Quote:

Gayness isnt illegal.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #43 - Mar 3rd, 2019 at 2:13pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 4:24pm:

Quote:

Gayness isnt illegal.

Spot

Mr Spot its a pity stupidity wasnt

Hard n Fast

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #44 - Mar 4th, 2019 at 6:04am

BigP wrote on Mar 3rd, 2019 at 2:13pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Feb 24th, 2019 at 4:24pm:

Quote:

Gayness isnt illegal.

Spot

Mr Spot its a pity stupidity wasnt

Hard n Fast

What does that mean?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged