Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
To Kill a Mocking-bird (Read 1286 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

To Kill a Mocking-bird
Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:30pm

Obviously that particular member will not be Permanently Banned.

So I'm offering the Members of OzPol some respite from this 'Mocking Bird'.

There is a saying: "How do you kill an Aussie?"
A: "Leave them alone, they will do it themselves."

So with that said. Allow me to suggest to just [IGNORE] anything this Mocking Bird posts. Do not reply, do not take its bait, do not try to reason with 'it', do not attempt to try and make it understand, do not try to 'win' it over.

At the most, the Mocking Bird will find its feathers ruffled only by the other 'PA' members for attention.
Even now - a few Topics have degenerated into nothing but these 'usual suspects' from PA domains talking about themselves, playing 'Sons & Daughters' and basically behaving like spoiled little children fighting over ...well, I doubt THEY even know what they are fighting over  Roll Eyes

So if you truly dislike this Mocking Bird (let alone its fellow cronies - regardless of which 'side' they come from) - then just let it be.

In time, it will die.

Remember. Opinion means nothing to this Mocking Bird - it only aims for 'attention'.

JaSin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: To Kill a Mocking-bird
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:33pm

JaSin,  you are my brother from another mother.

IBI

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:41pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:33pm:

Your dad was doing ok then ?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:44pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:41pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:33pm:

Your dad was doing ok then ?

Like father like son.

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:47pm

Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:51pm

It eventually came to me that...

Fighting that Mocking Bird (member) is like fighting Gollum over something 'precious' that I just had to let go (...and let him have it).

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #6 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 1:07am

Better that way... feeding it only incites it to riot.... responding only feeds it on and on...

I've begun to absent myself from here a lot due to the incessant sameness of nonsensical posts... the same diversionary tactics.... the same old repeat and repeat and repeat until it becomes boring and useless to even try... and just repeat until you get the last word in so it looks as if you 'won' the argument ......

It's a form of bullying carried out by psychopaths, and I've fought one such before its demise here all night.....

I occasionally send an arrow through the air towards the MB.... but can't be bothered trying to argue with insanity any more.....

I have people on another forum who do the same - no matter how many times they are corrected with facts and figures, they persist with the same nonsense over and over.

Someone says an Eskimo brutally filleted a fish - someone responds that White Australians brutally fillet more fish than Eskimos... and off the insanity goes....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 9:59am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 24th, 2018 at 1:07am:
Better that way... feeding it only incites it to riot.... responding only feeds it on and on...

I've begun to absent myself from here a lot due to the incessant sameness of nonsensical posts... the same diversionary tactics.... the same old repeat and repeat and repeat until it becomes boring and useless to even try... and just repeat until you get the last word in so it looks as if you 'won' the argument ......

It's a form of bullying carried out by psychopaths, and I've fought one such before its demise here all night.....

I occasionally send an arrow through the air towards the MB.... but can't be bothered trying to argue with insanity any more.....

I have people on another forum who do the same - no matter how many times they are corrected with facts and figures, they persist with the same nonsense over and over.

Someone says an Eskimo brutally filleted a fish - someone responds that White Australians brutally fillet more fish than Eskimos... and off the insanity goes....

It's even funnier when the white Australian terrorist/arsonist turns out to be half Javan, half Belgian.  Grin

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 7:27pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 24th, 2018 at 9:59am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 24th, 2018 at 1:07am:

It's even funnier when the white Australian terrorist/arsonist turns out to be half Javan, half Belgian.  Grin

Not your fault, son - it was those Belgians!  - one of the Austen Powers movies.

Bring Back Jack!

Think I'll go and watch Shrek again.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #9 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 5:50pm

turd mc turdface made yet another bet and is very conspicuous in its avoidance in said thread.

It bet me that I could not help but reply to one of its post in 24 hours.

Well I did not reply to any of its posts during that period.

But you can bet that it will back out, because that's what it does.

Lying, reneging troll

Guess you cant trust it to tell the truth about anything, anything at all.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 6:24pm

valkie    its time to evaluate how much better you were for not contacting the adversary...... Wink Wink

I am sure your wellbeing improved immensely think of it as mental therapy    Grin Grin

the more you practice the better you get at it.. Wink

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 6:39pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
turd mc turdface made yet another bet and is very conspicuous in its avoidance in said thread.

It bet me that I could not help but reply to one of its post in 24 hours.

Well I did not reply to any of its posts during that period.

But you can bet that it will back out, because that's what it does.

Lying, reneging troll

Guess you cant trust it to tell the truth about anything, anything at all.

and you have become an even bigger troll Valkie- I'm sorry to say- he wins when you are out of control and try to best him- he didnt go onto that thread because you made yourself look bad by attacking him out of the blue and ruining that convo for everyone over your personal grievance with him- bad form- think about that- he won- anger is bad for health and peace of mind

he did contact the adversary cods  thats my point

This thread

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537528000/75
« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2018 at 6:47pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 6:49pm

I was referring to valkies bet that was all agnes....

I am with you when it comes to abuse    and  when people do it  mainly against the same people all the time... it gets sour and nasty... I dont approve....at all..

I speak as I find   and jasin makes valid points.....

hopefully valkie takes on board    how much better he feels when he doesnt explode... Smiley

its just a thought...

another thing that gets on my nerves  is mods stealing others threads topics or posts... and starting  another members bashing thread in their own domain on the same topic........

not happy jan!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 7:40pm

cods wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

I am with you when it comes to abuse    and  when people do it  mainly against the same people all the time... it gets sour and nasty... I dont approve....at all..

hopefully valkie takes on board    how much better he feels when he doesnt explode... Smiley

its just a thought...

another thing that gets on my nerves  is mods stealing others threads topics or posts... and starting  another members bashing thread in their own domain on the same topic........

not happy jan!

I don't reckon anyone gives a flying farq if you are not happy cods.

And....if something is posted in a MRB I am banned at or prefer not to support, then I'll take that to Relationships.

Just like you start Threads or make posts which ought to be in Relationships.

Gander/Goose.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #14 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 7:45pm

cods wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

its just a thought...

not happy jan!

yes we are on the same page- most certainly cods  Smiley

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print