Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Travel Industry/Expos (Read 422 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Travel Industry/Expos
Sep 21st, 2018 at 5:39pm

Went to a little Travel Expo today.
Learned that NZ's biggest export is 'Powdered Milk' with Tourism second as its big earner.
Not bad for the little nation.

Greece is still dirt cheap to visit. A trip to Greece costs a lot less than a domestic flight here in Australia via Regional.
Really sums up Australia's hyper-inflated lifestyle.

India is still pumped out as the 'exotic' and 'spiritual' place to be. But lets face it, its a turd-hole. Nothing spiritual about a grubby place full of grubs. Imagine a 'safari' bus through India - passing hordes of starving beggars and a national park devoid of animals because they've all been eaten. On the left you will see a pack of Indian males upon a young 12 year old girl doing their impression of a Rugby Union ruck. On the right you'll see India's 'recycling' efforts of 'untouchables' picking through rubbish heaps trying to make the world a better place.

Vietnam seems a popular place nowadays. Cheap, not dependent on a sex industry like Thailand and a lot to see and do. Vietnam has a great setup in that it is a long and narrow nation that offers a one way journey right up the middle.

African safaris are still popular and the demand has made them pricey.

Chile seems the place for me in South America. It is the popular choice of Australians and Santiago looks pretty cool to just hang out and watch some cricket. Yep - they play cricket there apparently.

Bali? Er, no thanks - only the dero/junkie/sleaze Aussies go there now.

I love the idea of visiting Finland. I could really enjoy a full year in Finland. Just a population of near 6 million. A not to fast paced lifestyle for a while.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print