Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Why do mods keep letting him back on..? (Read 7262 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Why do mods keep letting him back on..?
Sep 21st, 2018 at 7:02am

this loser has been banned time and time again....

as soon as he gets back he starts spamming and attacking forum members on every sub forum...

here is just one post whereby one member is "fed up!!"

Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 12:22am:
GreggaryPeccary's ABUSE of this Forum has been noted.

GreggaryPeccary's exploitation of a 9 year old girl to push his own 'abusive' agenda against other members here has been noted.

GreggaryPeccary's obsessed fascination with a 9 year old girl has been noted.

GreggaryPeccary's mental health issues have been noted.

GreggaryPeccary's situation on this Forum has reached crises point and a Permanent Ban is the only way to 'help' his addictive state of attention seeking via this Forum.
Time to send the 'post-junkie' out into the desert to 'dry' out and find himself ...alone with his own thoughts.

I understand the hurt you must be going through for this 9 year old girl, GreggaryPeccary. The suffering, the torment and the anguish that she must be going through, with no-one to protect her - but you. So we must Permanently BAN YOU so that you may find the time to 'go to her' and save her. You need all the focus you can muster to achieve your goal of being her saviour. We understand the toll this Topic and Forum must have upon you - the endless amount of Members who just don't share your point of view and their lack of support for your 'personal need' to be 'totally right' at all costs. I can assure you that you will be remembered and we'll light a little candle for you on a cold windy night.
It will remind us of what it means to be 'mentally abused' by a tortured soul that sought only to 'kick our arses' at any opportunity upon any given night - as a cry for help.

So, with that said. I hereby put forth 'my' effort to have you
PERMANENTLY BANNED.

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why do mods keep letting him back on..?
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 7:05am

here's another fed up forum member..

Valkie wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 5:55am:
82 yes folks 82 pointless, inane, worthless and polluting posts by

TURD MC TURDFACE, TROLL Extraordinaire

In all of those posts three has been no Worthwhile content, Logical discussion
Or anything other than argumentative twaddle.

It has decided that it will peruse a stupid, unrelated and indefensible point
And it has held onto it like a dog with a bone.

Does it prove anything?
Of course not.

Does it add to the discussion?
Of course not

Is it pertinent to the OP?
Of course not

It is simply an annoyance and pollution of a thread.

It was so much better when this troll was not around.

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 7:09am

Seriously? Who supports violence against a little girl then tries to get an objector banned?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 7:38pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 7:09am:
Seriously? Who supports violence against a little girl then tries to get an objector banned?

Spot

Grin Grin Grin

You ARE one of the bwian/gweggy idiot crowd, half-brained cat. 'Violence against a little girl'???  WTF!!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #4 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 7:56pm

Frank wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 7:38pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 7:09am:

Spot

Grin Grin Grin

You ARE one of the bwian/gweggy idiot crowd, half-brained cat. 'Violence against a little girl'???  WTF!!

That does seem to be the claim ?

It's in big red lettering ???

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #5 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 7:58pm

Another day another abuse Greg topic ???

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:01pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 7:58pm:

Poor gweggy, all he does is sit there sniping and stinking. Live and let snipe and stink - is that the idea for ozpol?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:10pm

Frank wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:01pm:

Poor gweggy, all he does is sit there sniping and stinking. Live and let snipe and stink - is that the idea for ozpol?

Nah.  Peccary is accurate.  It might annoy you but he is.  His only failure is to provide proof on just one issue.

This calling for bans here in Feedback is not appropriate.   I will never support a public witch-hunt .... ever.  Membership anywhere is not (or should not be) determined on a personality basis.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 10:13pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:10pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:01pm:

Nah.  Peccary is accurate.  It might annoy you but he is.  His only failure is to provide proof on just one issue.

This calling for bans here in Feedback is not appropriate.   I will never support a public witch-hunt .... ever.  Membership anywhere is not (or should not be) determined on a personality basis. 

Accurate about what? Show us.
I have never seen anything but deliberate, obnoxious lies and distortion from gweg the turd. Thats all he ever does and thats why I call him turd.  No integrity, no honesty, no intellect, just shite with the gusto of a moronic wrecker turd. You are on his side and no surprise.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #9 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 10:25pm

Where is the rest of the team, normally expect at least 5 ganging up to abuse Greg ?

Funny trying to get Greg Banned by taking action that should qualify to get them banned instead.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:12am

Dnarever wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 10:25pm:
Where is the rest of the team, normally expect at least 5 ganging up to abuse Greg ?

Funny trying to get Greg Banned by taking action that should qualify to get them banned instead.

the trouble is dna   greg is constantly trying to get ozpol members banned as well.

it isnt a one way street...

I disagree with this thread entirely  its wrong wrong wrong......and I will say that about anyone unlike yourself  who only comes out to support a lefty....

there is quite a bit of hostility on the forum right now.......do you only hold one group responsible for that???

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 11:07am

cods wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:12am:

the trouble is dna   greg is constantly trying to get ozpol members banned as well.

I disagree with this thread entirely  its wrong wrong wrong......and I will say that about anyone unlike yourself  who only comes out to support a lefty....

there is quite a bit of hostility on the forum right now.......do you only hold one group responsible for that???

Well read all eleven posts in this link below and let us know if the two trolls didn't deserve to be warned and their posts deleted, and if they kept doing it, why they shouldn't be banned .
But first, determine who the trolls are, and who the genuine posters are. Some posters on Ozpol will see the trolls as the genuine posters, and view them as good blokes, and that I shouldn't have started the thread in the first place. He's not the mod of the thread but I reckon Aussie for one, would think like this: don't start the thread, and you won't get trolled - that, apparently would be the solution to the problem. Aussie, Dnarever and some other posters might also think: grow a thick skin and just cop your thread being destroyed

But then, we have to define: "How is a thread destroyed by trolling?"

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537432631/11#11

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #12 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 11:17am

Yes pretty much.

I see no topics set up on a weekly basis to abuse any rightie here and most of the most obnoxious are from the right.

I have come out in support of some of the righties on occasion when I felt they were treated badly - yourself included.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #13 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 11:24am

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 11:07am:

Well read all eleven posts in this link below and let us know if the two trolls didn't deserve to be warned and their posts deleted, and if they kept doing it, why they shouldn't be banned .
But first, determine who the trolls are, and who the genuine posters are. Some posters on Ozpol will see the trolls as the genuine posters, and view them as good blokes, and that I shouldn't have started the thread in the first place. He's not the mod of the thread but I reckon Aussie for one, would think like this: don't start the thread, and you won't get trolled - that, apparently would be the solution to the problem. Aussie, Dnarever and some other posters might also think: grow a thick skin and just cop your thread being destroyed

I seen no trolls on that topic unless they were deleted as you said. The joke about Tony was reasonable, funny and on topic.

Anyone warned over anything posted there would be ridiculous.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 11:38am

Dnarever wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 11:24am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 11:07am:

I seen no trolls on that topic unless they were deleted as you said. The joke about Tony was reasonable, funny and on topic.

Anyone warned over anything posted there would be ridiculous.

So for you, the thread topic held great interest because Tony Abbott played the starring role

What do you think of Tony Abbott? Good bloke?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print