Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Anyone Heard from ISIS Lately?? (Read 3794 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Anyone Heard from ISIS Lately??
Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:59pm

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Anyone Heard from ISIS Lately??
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:01pm

weird...

I was just thinking this lately...

nothing from ISIS or the Middle East ...

Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, North Korea etc

Missiles being launched... Nuclear Bombs been tested etc...

alls quiet...  Smiley

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:04pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:01pm:
weird...

alls quiet...  Smiley

Most terrorist attacks aren't carried out by ISIS, so it's hardly a surprise.

You seem quite disappointed, though.

I'll let others make of that what they will.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:05pm

They still have small pockets in Syria and Iraq. A load of these pieces of vermin have been adopted by the so called "moderate" Islamic groups and have boosted their ranks. A load have gone back home like the cowards they are and some are in jails overseas. But most of them got blasted back to Allah.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:08pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:05pm:
They still have small pockets in Syria and Iraq. A load of these pieces of vermin have been adopted by the so called "moderate" Islamic groups and have boosted their ranks. A load have gone back home like the cowards they are and some are in jails overseas. But most of them got blasted back to Allah.

Yes.

That, along with the fact that most terrorist attacks aren't carried out by ISIS.

Are you as disappointed as the coward who condones the physical and verbal abuse of children?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:11pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:08pm:

Yes.

That, along with the fact that most terrorist attacks aren't carried out by ISIS.

Are you as disappointed as the coward who condones the physical and verbal abuse of children?

Poor old Pecca is still apologising for the destruction jihadists have caused all over the world. On to the nine year old- I blame her parents for corrupting her impressionable little mind. She should be taken off them and put in with a real family.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:14pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:11pm:

Yes.

Poor old Pecca is still apologising for the destruction jihadists have caused all over the world. On to the nine year old- I blame her parents for corrupting her impressionable little mind. She should be taken off them and put in with a real family.

Blame them for what?

The girl has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Certain grubs in here, however, condone and encourage the verbal and physical abuse of the small girl.

Do you condemn them unreservedly and unconditionally, just as I do?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:19pm

Thanks Hammer...

Trump said that he'd blow the S*** out of them..

its nice to have some calm in the world.. for the moment at least..

its been years coming...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:20pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:14pm:

Yes.

Blame them for what?

Certain grubs in here, however, condone and encourage the verbal and physical abuse of the small girl.

Her horrible over educated parents are teaching her to be critical of Australia even as a little kid. She's going to end up something like you but a hundred times worse. You people have already done enough damage and a little Hitlerette likes she's going to end up as won't help anybody but further divide the country.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:23pm

I am sure they are still running around beheading and stoning people to death (not reported on so much these days) its the way, they are just having smoko and regrouping.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:24pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:20pm:

Yes.

Blame them for what?

Her horrible over educated parents are teaching her to be critical of Australia even as a little kid. She's going to end up something like you but a hundred times worse. You people have already done enough damage and a little Hitlerette likes she's going to end up as won't help anybody but further divide the country.

The girl did absolutely nothing wrong, thus there's no need to blame anyone.

Now, certain grubs in here condone and encourage the verbal and physical abuse of the small child.

You didn't say.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:26pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:19pm:

Thanks Hammer...

Trump said that he'd blow the S*** out of them..

its nice to have some calm in the world.. for the moment at least..

its been years coming...

The way the left is pulling down our borders we are sure to have more of these cretins turning up here to boost the ones we already have. ISIS are saying that they'll take their operations overseas and I believe them. The west is in big danger.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:28pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:24pm:

Yes.

Blame them for what?

Now, certain grubs in here condone and encourage the verbal and physical abuse of the small child.

You didn't say.

Does your silence mean that you also condone and encourage the verbal and physical abuse of the young girl?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:24pm:

Yes.

Blame them for what?

You didn't say.

I would never attack a child. She doesn't know any better. It's the parents most people have a problem with. People detest you lefties Pecca. And this ill feeling is getting greater by the day. Most people including me really hate the lefts guts. This is what is fuelling this instance. We absolutely hate over educated fools telling us how bad we are.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:55pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:01pm:
weird...

alls quiet...  Smiley

Yes, but isn't that FAKE news?

I'm curious. I'm keen to hear what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print