Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: 'The Effendi'
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 8:06pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 7:57pm:
Link.

This is the new  'Godwin.'

Gordon is the inaugural winner.

And you're the winner of the butter chicken fart smeller award, 365 days a year.

A non sydney sider asked the ethnic background of someone from a school in a predominantly muslim area sydney.

If it was in Harris Park I'd have said it's most likely a filthy stinking non LBFM ugly as sin curryschitter.

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 8:10pm

I don't mind the Gandalf... or should The Gandalf be a thread that inevitably calls any criticism of Islamic behaviour anti-Muslim, (at the same time as honest Muslims are saying they don't do that kind of thing and the religion of peace doesn't and it supports feminism to the hilt,  etc)..

Perhaps The Rosspeccary for a strand of apologism for Blacks, Muslims, Alphabets and such?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 8:13pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 8:10pm:
I don't mind the Gandalf... or should The Gandalf be a thread that inevitably calls any criticism of Islamic behaviour anti-Muslim, (at the same time as honest Muslims are saying they don't do that kind of thing and the religion of peace doesn't and it supports feminism to the hilt,  etc)..

Perhaps The Rosspeccary for a strand of apologism for Blacks, Muslims, Alphabets and such?

Nah.  Go start yer own.  The Effendi is now established and the Effendi Law is defined.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 8:16pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 8:10pm:

It's a bit like enacting Godwins law while people were actually being held in  Auschwitz. OMG, Those Nazis threw my baby in a gas oven.

Out pops Aussie, nah mar nah nah nah, Godwins law.

Stupid turd.

IBI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print