Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hannah Gadsby is not funny (Read 2346 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hannah Gadsby is not funny
Reply #15 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 2:59pm

PZ547 wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 2:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 2:39pm:
PZ547 wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 2:36pm:
She's not funny, Greg

She's unattractive

She's a blob trying for the Poor Man's Stephen Fry

The minute her agendist promoters pull their money out, she's just another lesbian on the street

If she thinks she's going to get through life in a badly fitting suit with a butch hair do and telling bad jokes, she's in for a shock.  Maybe you could send her to the same course you attended as back-up for when her dreams hit the dust?

I suggest you read my first reply to this topic.

I suggest you stop imagining you're star in some class-of-three debating session and write something that people might spend a few seconds on

It's not the class room, Greg.  It's a tongue in cheek online forum

your favourite tutor is not here and no one's handing out little paper stars for effort

Hannah Gadsby is not funny is the thread title

Do YOU find her/it funny, Greg?  If so, recount one bit of funniness to emerge from her in your experience

until then, your posts ranks higher in the humor stakes

go on Greg, stop trying to be 'intellectual' and go back to being your ridiculous self

I suggest you read my first reply to this topic.

If you did that when I first told you to, you wouldn't be looking such the fool right now.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:17am:
I don't find her particularly funny either.

However, my opinion is based purely on comedy - not sexuality or gender.

It's a pity the sewer rat didn't read this before making a fool of itself.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:10pm

The Great Gadsby?

How much Aboriginal has she got?

I'm curious......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:12pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:10pm:
The Great Gadsby?

The reviewers have used that line once or twice.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:17pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:12pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:10pm:
The Great Gadsby?

The reviewers have used that line once or twice.

Fifty Shades of Gadsby?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:22pm

On the very rare occasions I have seen her on TV, not once did she ever inspire even a chuckle.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:24pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:22pm:
On the very rare occasions I have seen her on TV, not once did she ever inspire even a chuckle.

Same here. She's just not funny (to me).

However, my opinion is based purely on comedy - not sexuality, weight or gender.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:17pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 2:00pm:
cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:27am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:15am:
I hadn't heard of her, but I opened this thread thinking 'this thread would only be made if its about a gay,trans,bisexual etc comedian.'

And surprise surprise...

really???   shows how narrow minded you are....only looking for the worst  in your opinion...so you can bring your disdain to the fore.... we get that?...

heaven save us from the bleeding heart society....make that the judgemental society... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Isn't this thread all about "only looking for the worst[/i]"?

Why start a thread about someone who isn't, in one's personal opinion, funny?

Why not start it off on a positive, like "[i]Eddie Izzard is a brilliant comedian
"?

nope.....
its about humour likes and dislikes... not HATE which you guys tie everything in with...

both you and gandalf  brought gender into the conversation   

and of course....trans and bisexuals   for the first time he didnt mention {you know who]   

if I mention the M word  I am immediately cast as a racists.. Angry Angry Angry 

what have  'sewer rats'  got to do with anything.... were you told to get those words in as much as possible greg???????????????

lets be perfectly clear here greg.. I dont find you funny!.........................................  not one bit.....

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 7:29pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:24pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:22pm:

Same here. She's just not funny (to me).

However, my opinion is based purely on comedy - not sexuality, weight or gender.

How about The Great Gagsby then?  And surely fat trannies are nowhere funny.....

"A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth.
Nature did that.
therapy
, which causes the development of female secondary sex characteristics (breasts, redistribution of body fat, lower waist–hip ratio, etc.)."

Oh, well.. just can't teach some ..... why can't 'therapy' be used to get them in touch with their inner man instead of their inner sheila?   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2018 at 7:36pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:53pm

Terrible. Reminds me of Dan Aykroid in spys like us when he gets out of the G force machine.

People like her only get the notoriety because of what they are. The media will pump them up into a star when in fact there is not much talent there at all...but a leso standing in a suit presenting emmys is a fashion atm. Hence the sheilas in the crowd cheering. I'd guarantee there were people in that audience thinking the same thing.

50yrs ago she would have been dragged out the back and shot.....50yrs time hopefully its just another person and the community has the balls to say "you're terrible".

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 12:15am

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:17pm:
I hadn't heard of her, but I opened this thread thinking 'this thread would only be made if its about a gay,trans,bisexual etc comedian.'

And surprise surprise...

really???   shows how narrow minded you are....only looking for the worst  in your opinion...so you can bring your disdain to the fore.... we get that?...

heaven save us from the bleeding heart society....make that the judgemental society... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why not start it off on a positive, like "[i]Eddie Izzard is a brilliant comedian
"?

nope.....
its about humour likes and dislikes... not HATE which you guys tie everything in with...

and of course....trans and bisexuals   for the first time he didnt mention {you know who]   

what have  'sewer rats'  got to do with anything.... were you told to get those words in as much as possible greg???????????????

lets be perfectly clear here greg.. I dont find you funny!.........................................  not one bit....

Ah, no.

Are you drunk?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:32am

The Great Gadfly perhaps?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:39am

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:53pm:
Terrible. Reminds me of Dan Aykroid in spys like us when he gets out of the G force machine.

People like her only get the notoriety because of what they are. The media will pump them up into a star when in fact there is not much talent there at all...but a leso standing in a suit presenting emmys is a fashion atm. Hence the sheilas in the crowd cheering. I'd guarantee there were people in that audience thinking the same thing.

50yrs ago she would have been dragged out the back and shot.....50yrs time hopefully its just another person and the community has the balls to say "you're terrible".

You really should read 'The Forever War' by Joe Haldeman...... eventually all alphabet gender stuff is 'normal' and the blatantly heterosexual (by now having risen through two previous wars to the rank of Captain) boss is 'that old pervert'...... and the punks think they can take him on.....

Should've thrown them out of the airlock when it first happened....

Very prescient, Joe Haldeman, considering he wrote that in 1974 after his experience with the 101 in Vietnam.

Oh - it's a movie now by Ridley Scott.... wonder if he'll be true to it....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:41am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 12:15am:
cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:17pm:

And surprise surprise...

"?

nope.....

lets be perfectly clear here greg.. I dont find you funny!.........................................  not one bit....

Ah, no.

Are you drunk?

I'm drunk - comes with the territory.... and not the car either.....

John Buck Wilkin - I'll drink myself to death if I'm not careful ... and I'm not careful.. not most of the time....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print