Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Scomo reminds me of Jimmy Sharman (Read 1840 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Scomo reminds me of Jimmy Sharman
Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:02pm

Ever heard of Jimmy Sharman?  He was a famous Australian showman who used to have the legendary  Jimmy Sharman boxing troupe at the local shows

"Roll up! Roll up! Roll up! A round or two for a pound or two...orthodox, southpaw, paw paw.. Try your luck, go three rounds and if you're still standing you win twenty dollars!"

That is who Scott Morrison reminds me of. Suddenly everything is rosy in the Liberal Garden and everyone has kissed and made up

Only they haven't

Just this week the Banking Royal Commission exposed the Insurance Companies for being a band of robbing thieves. They can now get into bed with the rest of the stinking rotten financial Industry, the Banks, Financial Advisors and Superannuation Companies whose Criminal Enterprises know no   bounds

We have Labor and the independents to thank for this Royal Commission that Scomo and the Libs did not want 23 times and little wonder the depths Criminality exposed are breath taking

This Government does not belong in office. They need their sorry arses kicked into the gutter. They 'have been protecting their Big Business friends too long and should be charged with being 'Accessories after the fact'

All Bill Shorten has to do is shut the f.... up for the next 6 months and he will be Prime Minister

« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:13pm by red baron »  

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: Scomo reminds me of Jimmy Sharman
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:15pm

I tend to agree Red, what I really wonder is will the RC actually achieve anything!

Sounds to me like a "we are sorry" talkfest with very few scalps and no real change at the end of the day!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:22pm

All Shorten has to do is question why the government are insisting on going after unions on specious grounds when the Banking Royal Commission is exposing crooks in the corporate world and that would be the knockout blow to the staggering Liberals.

Just show how out of touch the Liberals are, and their doom is inevitable.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:28pm

If nothing else Redmond the Banking R.C. has put the Public on red alert as to what a bunch of low life shysters they are

Now we can forget all about the mythological 4 Pillars of the Banks looking out for us

The whole sector stinks to high heaven

The only ones looking out for us..are us

If you are negotiating anything with Banks, Super or Finance  have your solicitor go over it. It will be money well spent

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 4:04pm

Great new topic Mr Baron, cliches and all.

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 4:45pm

So you want to tell us the liberals are full of shite and should not be trusted. I think jimmy sharman would have been very offended re your comparison with scummo.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #6 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:11pm

Have you ever been to a Jimmy Sharman Boxing tent...I have

Old Jimmy wasn't against mismatching opponents like putting a welterweight member of the public in against one of his boys quite a bit heavier

It was all just a great show

Sometimes the public person who put his hand up would win but generally Jimmy's boys who were bloody good fighters would send them down well before three rounds

Everyone had a great time except the volunteers who were sent to la la land

It was a great show

The thing I'm doing here is saying that like Jimmy Sharman, Scomo leaves out critical truths when revealing his 'world according to Scomo' to us

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:17pm

Quote:
Old Jimmy wasn't against mismatching opponents like putting a welterweight member of the public in against one of his boys quite a bit heavier

That is quite wrong.  I did a Google to see if your OP was correct (it partially is......but no big deal)....but one thing I saw (I did not bookmark it as it was of zero interest) was that he went out of his way to ensure there was an equal 'weight' match.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #8 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:30pm

red baron wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:11pm:

Sometimes the public person who put his hand up would win but generally Jimmy's boys who were bloody good fighters would send them down well before three rounds

It was a great show

The thing I'm doing here is saying that like Jimmy Sharman, Scomo leaves out critical truths when revealing his 'world according to Scomo' to us

Morrison is not fooling anyone Red....What you are saying is he is a bullshit artist trying to make the public believe it will be better next time....Morrison denies there is any problems and the Government is doing well....If he doesn't accept there are any problems he has no chance of changing anything???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:30pm

red baron wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:11pm:

It was a great show

He's not above telling blatant lies. He's got a reputation for being shifty.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:58pm

red baron wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:02pm:
Ever heard of Jimmy Sharman?  He was a famous Australian showman who used to have the legendary  Jimmy Sharman boxing troupe at the local shows

"Roll up! Roll up! Roll up! A round or two for a pound or two...orthodox, southpaw, paw paw.. Try your luck, go three rounds and if you're still standing you win twenty dollars!"

That is who Scott Morrison reminds me of. Suddenly everything is rosy in the Liberal Garden and everyone has kissed and made up

Only they haven't

Just this week the Banking Royal Commission exposed the Insurance Companies for being a band of robbing thieves. They can now get into bed with the rest of the stinking rotten financial Industry, the Banks, Financial Advisors and Superannuation Companies whose Criminal Enterprises know no   bounds

We have Labor and the independents to thank for this Royal Commission that Scomo and the Libs did not want 23 times and little wonder the depths Criminality exposed are breath taking

This Government does not belong in office. They need their sorry arses kicked into the gutter. They 'have been protecting their Big Business friends too long and should be charged with being 'Accessories after the fact'

All Bill Shorten has to do is shut the f.... up for the next 6 months and he will be Prime Minister

seriously!!!    I believe morrie spoke out that he was mistaken about a Bank Royal   and tell me this sir

why didnt it happen on krudd/gillard/krudd/shortarse   terms....

none of what you complain about happened over night........ yet 6 long years bugger all..

at least the ROYAL l into the BANKS HAPPENED  LIKE STOPPING THE BOATS  ALL ON THE LIBS WATCH...

AND NOW ITS AGED CARES TURN.. 

AGAIN ALL ON THE LIBS WATCH...

LABOR DID NOTHING   NOT A THING  EXCEPT WHINE IN THE CORNER  SMUGGLY   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

and then take credit.....well bully for them

how many aged care persons died or were mistreated in those

6 LONG YEARS OF BUGGER ALL ATTENTION...>>

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 7:15pm

LIES   shortarse is well known for them..

yep even lied to his ex wife.....while humping the gov gens daughter

lets not forget the mushrooms growers who never did get their  penalty rates he claimed he fought for.........the unions got it instead

all thanks to Bills lies... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he nicely left Dastyari to take the can..as if he was working alone with the Chinese.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.

any wonder Sam  is still shaking  his head how well they cooked his goose... what a sucker...

god help us.. this lot believe everything this bleep clown says..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 7:17pm

Quote:
seriously!!!    I believe morrie spoke out that he was mistaken about a Bank Royal   and tell me this sir

Why do you use the 'familiar' term Morrie?  Is that what you call him in private?  He was mistaken ey......what was it ~ 23 times?

Quote:
why didnt it happen on krudd/gillard/krudd/shortarse   terms...

none of what you complain about happened over night........ yet 6 long years bugger all..

Probably because the evidence was not then available and because the Banks et al lied to authorities about their breaches.

Quote:
at least the ROYAL l into the BANKS HAPPENED  LIKE STOPPING THE BOATS  ALL ON THE LIBS WATCH...

The boats were stopped illegally.  The Bank RC happened because Labor forced the issue over a long time....and on 23 occasions, the Libs put up a wall.

Quote:
AND NOW ITS AGED CARES TURN..

AGAIN ALL ON THE LIBS WATCH...

LABOR DID NOTHING   NOT A THING  EXCEPT WHINE IN THE CORNER  SMUGGLY   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

and then take credit.....well bully for them

Yes....they are entitled to the credit because months ago, Labor was saying very publicly that there was a crisis and the Libs, in response, accused them of virtual elder abuse by making the claim which they denied.

Quote:
how many aged care persons died or were mistreated in those

Are you seriously suggesting this abuse has never occurred over decades in these facilities?  The RC (forced on the Libs by Labor and the ABC) will be very hard to watch.  There will be terrible stuff revealed.

The outcome will force Government (Labor or Lib) to divert money from somewhere (I'd reduce foreign aid to almost stuff all) to address this issue properly.....with no short term bandaid fix.

Quote:
yep even lied to his ex wife.....while humping the gov gens daughter

Outrageous allegation!  Post the proof.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:32am

cods wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:58pm:

What about the crimes against humanity being perpetuated by the Liberals against people in detention, cods? Why aren't you complaining about that?

What about the blatant wage theft perpetuated by employers?

Why have the Liberals done nothing about corporate malfeasance?

Why have the Liberals not done anything about illegal immigrants flooding into the country on foreign work visas?

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #14 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 2:02pm

The Liberals were forced into initiating the Banking Royal Commission

23 knock backs in Parliament, Malcolm Turnbull could see the writing on the wall. And that writing was more than just Chinese Whispers. Had Turnbull not launched the Royal Commission it would have come back as bullets to him in the Election Campaign just over the horizon

Turnbull glorified  in the fact that he kicked off the R.C. but didn't think back for a second on the fact that his Party the Liberals had rejected it 23 times in Parliament

But now that same Royal Commission has come back to haunt the Liberals

I don't think any of the punters out there could conceive  in their wildest imagination the deeply ingrained Criminality existing in the Finance Sector

The Banks, the Super Funds, The Lenders, the Insurance Companies all of them blatant and outrageous thieves

The buck stops with the Federal Liberal Government. Malcolm Turnbull was a Merchant Banker, a very successful one also he was a famous Barrister. To conclude that 'he did not know' these nefarious practices were going on defies description

Now it is time for the Liberals to pay. They must be thrown out of office

I'm not thrilled at the prospect of a Shorten led Labor Government but it surely could not be worse than the stuff the Liberals are up to their necks in

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print