Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
The rise of the American anti-Constitutionalists (Read 7308 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: The rise of the American anti-Constitutionalists
Reply #75 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 12:25pm

I'm thinking either Panthers been drunk, finally got laid or been replaced

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 12:26pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 24th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
I'm thinking either Panthers been drunk, finally got laid or been replaced

good options... I also read Mech condemning a republican who molested his daughter so who knows... maybe there is a mental health movement among trumptards???

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #77 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 12:36pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 24th, 2018 at 9:42am:
Richdude wrote on Sep 24th, 2018 at 3:42am:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 6:15pm:
Richdude wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 11:22pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 5:08pm:
Yadda wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 5:00pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 2:44pm:
Yadda wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:45am:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 5:29pm:

At least I go to Church.

You dont.

Correct.

Of course you dont.

Clowns like you like to quite the bible endlessly and out of context.

I expected nothing more.

Your 'christianity' has to now be qualified as 'alleged'.

LW,

Did Jesus quote the bible out of context too,     when he quoted specific verses from the Old Testament ?

Or was Jesus legitimately speaking to the future, speaking to warn the people of a future age,
of a coming widespread hypocrisy among many of those who claim to have the authority, to speak for the church present in this world ?

Matthew 15:7
Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8  This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Isaiah 29:10-15

2 Timothy 3:1
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Jesus established the Church that you refuse to go to. He also noted that the Devil could also quote scripture.

Go to church...

Why should Yadda go to church - hasn't done much for you!

Yadda is far more evolved than you - he doesn't encourage the murder of political opponents as you do. You are a lost soul who has no personal beliefs except for you own selfish interest and dogma. You are in fact a spiritual vacuum with no core values of your own.

Jesus did not establish the church - numskull!
He taught to enlighten others away from the bondage of churches of authority. You as a blindly obedient authoritarian. You are following the opposite of Jesus's teaching.

Jesus was crucified for his refusal to conform to the belief system of the day.

In a similar way Trump is also being crucified for being against the corrupt authority we have now.

None of this of course will have any impact on the Dead One.

As Aqua said "Barabas, Barabas , Barabas............"

Its all very sad!

not a great fan of history, are you idiot?

Jesus established the church and this is accepted by everyone other than morons ie you.

From memory the first real church was the Catholic Church established after the Council of Nicea about 300 AD. So the church was based upon his works but not by him.

You truly are an imbecile and a FRAUD! If you were a church goer as you claim - you would know that. In fact you an error in just about everything. You're not interested in the truth - just propaganda ie lying!

Ozpolsters, Weak End's new name is LONG FRAUD.

The church was established on the Day of PEntecost 40 days after Jesus' ascension. If you bothered to actually READ The bible instead of selectively using a concordance to quote it out of context, you'd know that.

GO TO CHURCH

Such BS Long Fraud!

You have never read the bible. However you have have learnt to google.

But Long Fraud you haven't answered the question.

Jesus never established the church. The Catholics were established with the help of the Romans hundreds of years later. They persecuted other christian sects such as Cathars and Knostics that adhered to Jesus's teachings. Wiped them out! Thus entering in the dark age - the old World Order. This was not what Jesus intended. Now there is perhaps a new World Order in opposition to Jesus's teaching - helped by evil idiots like you.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 4:25pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 24th, 2018 at 12:36pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 24th, 2018 at 9:42am:
Richdude wrote on Sep 24th, 2018 at 3:42am:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 6:15pm:
Richdude wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 11:22pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 5:08pm:
Yadda wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 5:00pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 2:44pm:
Yadda wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:45am:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 5:29pm:

At least I go to Church.

You dont.

Correct.

Of course you dont.

Clowns like you like to quite the bible endlessly and out of context.

I expected nothing more.

Your 'christianity' has to now be qualified as 'alleged'.

LW,

Did Jesus quote the bible out of context too,     when he quoted specific verses from the Old Testament ?

Or was Jesus legitimately speaking to the future, speaking to warn the people of a future age,
of a coming widespread hypocrisy among many of those who claim to have the authority, to speak for the church present in this world ?

Matthew 15:7
Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8  This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Isaiah 29:10-15

2 Timothy 3:1
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Jesus established the Church that you refuse to go to. He also noted that the Devil could also quote scripture.

Go to church...

Why should Yadda go to church - hasn't done much for you!

Yadda is far more evolved than you - he doesn't encourage the murder of political opponents as you do. You are a lost soul who has no personal beliefs except for you own selfish interest and dogma. You are in fact a spiritual vacuum with no core values of your own.

Jesus did not establish the church - numskull!
He taught to enlighten others away from the bondage of churches of authority. You as a blindly obedient authoritarian. You are following the opposite of Jesus's teaching.

not a great fan of history, are you idiot?

Jesus established the church and this is accepted by everyone other than morons ie you.

From memory the first real church was the Catholic Church established after the Council of Nicea about 300 AD. So the church was based upon his works but not by him.

You truly are an imbecile and a FRAUD! If you were a church goer as you claim - you would know that. In fact you an error in just about everything. You're not interested in the truth - just propaganda ie lying!

Ozpolsters, Weak End's new name is LONG FRAUD.

The church was established on the Day of PEntecost 40 days after Jesus' ascension. If you bothered to actually READ The bible instead of selectively using a concordance to quote it out of context, you'd know that.

GO TO CHURCH

Such BS Long Fraud!

You have never read the bible. However you have have learnt to google.

But Long Fraud you haven't answered the question.

Jesus never established the church. The Catholics were established with the help of the Romans hundreds of years later. They persecuted other christian sects such as Cathars and Knostics that adhered to Jesus's teachings. Wiped them out! Thus entering in the dark age - the old World Order. This was not what Jesus intended. Now there is perhaps a new World Order in opposition to Jesus's teaching - helped by evil idiots like you.

You are just an idiot who knows nothing about the bible nor church history. Give it up. your reputation here and elsewhere is that you are an ignoramous.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #79 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 7:38pm

freediver wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 6:51am:

I notice you refrain from mentioning guns. Why is that? Is this your way of agreeing with me?

freediver wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 12:03pm:
Yadda, do you think owning guns is a fundamental human right?

freediver,

Why would any reasonable person argue,
that we must suppose, that a [criminal-conviction free] peaceful, law-abiding citizen of Israel,
would be any more responsible with a firearm [held for the purpose of self-defence],
than a [criminal-conviction free] peaceful, law-abiding citizen of Australia ?

------- >

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537857079/5#5

Surely, the objective of the 'game' is to try to keep firearms out of the hands of criminals, exclusively ?

Not merely, to seek to keep firearms out of the hands of every peaceful, law-abiding citizen ?

Gun Control  STOP and LOOK

9 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RoMqB0VU4U

@ 15 secs into the YT

----- >

Because criminals will always seek to possess firearms,
all decent law-abiding citizens should also have lawful access to fireams.

Otherwise the criminals will win,        and the decent law-abiding [unarmed] citizens will lose.

Because the decent law-abiding [unarmed] citizens will be at the mercy of the armed criminals.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #80 - Sep 27th, 2018 at 1:36am

Yadda wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 6:51am:

I notice you refrain from mentioning guns. Why is that? Is this your way of agreeing with me?

freediver wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 12:03pm:
Yadda, do you think owning guns is a fundamental human right?

freediver,

Why would any reasonable person argue,
that we must suppose, that a [criminal-conviction free] peaceful, law-abiding citizen of Israel,
would be any more responsible with a firearm [held for the purpose of self-defence],
than a [criminal-conviction free] peaceful, law-abiding citizen of Australia ?

------- >

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537857079/5#5

Surely, the objective of the 'game' is to try to keep firearms out of the hands of criminals, exclusively ?

Not merely, to seek to keep firearms out of the hands of every peaceful, law-abiding citizen ?

Gun Control  STOP and LOOK

9 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RoMqB0VU4U

@ 15 secs into the YT

----- >

Because criminals will always seek to possess firearms,
all decent law-abiding citizens should also have lawful access to fireams.

Otherwise the criminals will win,        and the decent law-abiding [unarmed] citizens will lose.

Because the decent law-abiding [unarmed] citizens will be at the mercy of the armed criminals.

Excellent video

Thanks Yadda

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #81 - Sep 27th, 2018 at 1:46am

You are just an idiot who knows nothing about the bible nor church history. Give it up. your reputation here and elsewhere is that you are an ignoramous. [/quote]
Quote Long Fraud.

You have been exposed again Long Fraud. And you, the sociopath that you are lashes out in the only way you can think of - insults.

You present yourself as an honest, respectable, church going pillar of society.

Except its all a lie. Not knowing your bible scripture - woops!. Big mistake! Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #82 - Sep 27th, 2018 at 2:02am

Spoken like the true racist/bigot you really are.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #83 - Sep 27th, 2018 at 9:07am

Marla wrote on Sep 27th, 2018 at 2:02am:

Hey Marla,       you are just another angry bigoted 'ethnic', who is want to abuse people who you 'perceive' as your ethnic 'enemies'.

The best advice i can give to you Marla, is,     Get over it.

Do the best you can with what you have been given [in this life], and stop with your self-damaging, irrational hatred of others.

Quote:

You clearly have a deeply racist agenda yourself,       in all of your expressed political views.

It is clear to see, that all of your opinions and views have been informed by racial politics.

i.e.
The views of people, people that you identify as 'white', are
'coloured'
[by you] as being racist,
whenever their views and political opinions do not wholly align with your worldview.

'RACIST' = = political views and opinions which differ, from the political views and opinions widely held by those identified as 'ethnics'.

Coz, to disagree with the political and culturally informed views which are held by any person who is identified as 'ethnic', proves a racist motive.

/sarc off

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537861964/7#7

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Sep 27th, 2018 at 9:56am

Richdude wrote on Sep 27th, 2018 at 1:46am:
You are just an idiot who knows nothing about the bible nor church history. Give it up. your reputation here and elsewhere is that you are an ignoramous.

Quote Long Fraud.

You have been exposed again Long Fraud. And you, the sociopath that you are lashes out in the only way you can think of - insults.

You present yourself as an honest, respectable, church going pillar of society.

Except its all a lie. Not knowing your bible scripture - woops!. Big mistake! Grin Grin Grin Grin

[/quote]

Keep trying, RichDud.

I know my bible very well and unlike Yadda, I go to church and pray.  Yadda does neither as he will confirm.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Sep 27th, 2018 at 9:57am

Yadda wrote on Sep 27th, 2018 at 9:07am:

Marla wrote on Sep 27th, 2018 at 2:02am:

Hey Marla,       you are just another angry bigoted 'ethnic', who is want to abuse people who you 'perceive' as your ethnic 'enemies'.

The best advice i can give to you Marla, is,     Get over it.

Do the best you can with what you have been given [in this life], and stop with your self-damaging, irrational hatred of others.

Quote:

You clearly have a deeply racist agenda yourself,       in all of your expressed political views.

It is clear to see, that all of your opinions and views have been informed by racial politics.

i.e.
The views of people, people that you identify as 'white', are
'coloured'
[by you] as being racist,
whenever their views and political opinions do not wholly align with your worldview.

'RACIST' = = political views and opinions which differ, from the political views and opinions widely held by those identified as 'ethnics'.

Coz, to disagree with the political and culturally informed views which are held by any person who is identified as 'ethnic', proves a racist motive.

/sarc off

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537861964/7#7

GO TO CHURCH, YADDA

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #86 - Feb 27th, 2019 at 12:36am

Quote:

Dem Colorado Governor Would Sign Bill Circumventing The Electoral College

Hank Berrien
February 25, 2019

On Sunday, the Democratic governor of Colorado, Jared Polis, stated that he would sign a bill allowing his state to circumvent the Electoral College, giving his state’s electoral votes to whomever won the national popular vote, thus allowing population heavy areas to determine the presidential election.

Polis told The Hill that he viewed the Electoral College as an “undemocratic relic,” adding, “I’ve long supported electing the president by who gets the most votes.

It’s a way to move towards direct election of the president.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43931/dem-colorado-governor-would-sign-bill-hank-...

Pandering to the appetites of the 'common man', and promoting the 'virtue' of the utility of populism.

Its a slippery slope.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #87 - Feb 27th, 2019 at 5:40am

Yadda wrote on Feb 27th, 2019 at 12:36am:

Quote:

Hank Berrien
February 25, 2019

On Sunday, the Democratic governor of Colorado, Jared Polis, stated that he would sign a bill allowing his state to circumvent the Electoral College, giving his state’s electoral votes to whomever won the national popular vote, thus allowing population heavy areas to determine the presidential election.

Polis told The Hill that he viewed the Electoral College as an “undemocratic relic,” adding, “I’ve long supported electing the president by who gets the most votes.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43931/dem-colorado-governor-would-sign-bill-hank-...

Pandering to the appetites of the 'common man', and promoting the 'virtue' of the utility of populism.

Its a slippery slope.

You lost the right to complain about bypassing the constitution when you supported Trump's National Emergency Declaration.

End of story.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #88 - Feb 27th, 2019 at 7:50am

SadKangaroo wrote on Feb 27th, 2019 at 5:40am:
Yadda wrote on Feb 27th, 2019 at 12:36am:

Quote:

Hank Berrien
February 25, 2019

Its a slippery slope.

You lost the right to complain about bypassing the constitution when you supported Trump's National Emergency Declaration.

End of story.

'Two wrongs do not make a right.'

.....unless you are a HRC, or a LEFTIST apparatchik working within the U.S. government today, doing everything that you can to frustrate DJ Trump's [lawfully elected] Administration.

/sarc off

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #89 - Feb 27th, 2019 at 7:52am

Yeah, but you can't selectively care about the constitution.

You either care about it or you don't.

The moment you don't, that's it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print