The Superior Man (Read 2363 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: The Superior Man
Reply #30 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:20am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:11am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:03am:
Yes - I am a Superior Man to Bojack.
He sits in the Medical Industry pushing a pencil in Oncology and just doing the hours. He is probably a R.N - trained via a University somewhere.

I was just an 'AiN' (also known as a shi*wiper).
But I worked out the Dementia ability of them picking up on people's 'feeling' like a Blind person can hear better than a normal person, like a Deaf person is more visually aware than normal and like a colour-blind person can see in the dark 20% better than normal. I was able to make Dementia 'comply' far better than anyone else.
I also found a cost effect 'preventative' for excoriation for Aged Care residents. Instead of the now almost dysfunctional method of 'powder' and the Pharmacy's ripping off Residents with expensive 'Granugen, Manuka and other stuff' - I provided just a $2 roll-on 'Mum' deodorant as a more successful 'preventative'.
I was also able to handle aggressive 'Psyche' patients far more effectively and without 'forcible restrain' better than the Security or Cops.
I also shagged a lot more of my female staff (and female cops and female military and married a female security guard for awhile) than Bojack (who might be Gay?).
As an AiN I also worked 'many' different Departments and Hospitals, as well as Aged Care.
I currently get paid well to look after Mental Health Ex-Cons and get them back into the real world.

As you can see. While Bojack sits in his little 'office'.
He went to Uni and I went like Faraday  Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Which xplains why you're still working as a AIN?

And as for this "He sits in the Medical Industry pushing a pencil in Oncology and just doing the hours. He is probably a R.N - trained via a University somewhere." You are so far off the mark, its not funny.

Well put up and shut up then or just keep hiding in the shadows like an International Man of Mystery  Roll Eyes

I haven't worked AiN for many years. I don't need to be an AiN to do what I now do.
You are the DREAMER Bojack.
I am the DREAM  Wink
Cheesy Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #31 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:33am

Jasin wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:20am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:11am:
He sits in the Medical Industry pushing a pencil in Oncology and just doing the hours. He is probably a R.N - trained via a University somewhere.

But I worked out the Dementia ability of them picking up on people's 'feeling' like a Blind person can hear better than a normal person, like a Deaf person is more visually aware than normal and like a colour-blind person can see in the dark 20% better than normal. I was able to make Dementia 'comply' far better than anyone else.
I also found a cost effect 'preventative' for excoriation for Aged Care residents. Instead of the now almost dysfunctional method of 'powder' and the Pharmacy's ripping off Residents with expensive 'Granugen, Manuka and other stuff' - I provided just a $2 roll-on 'Mum' deodorant as a more successful 'preventative'.
I was also able to handle aggressive 'Psyche' patients far more effectively and without 'forcible restrain' better than the Security or Cops.
I also shagged a lot more of my female staff (and female cops and female military and married a female security guard for awhile) than Bojack (who might be Gay?).
As an AiN I also worked 'many' different Departments and Hospitals, as well as Aged Care.
I currently get paid well to look after Mental Health Ex-Cons and get them back into the real world.

Which xplains why you're still working as a AIN?

And as for this "He sits in the Medical Industry pushing a pencil in Oncology and just doing the hours. He is probably a R.N - trained via a University somewhere." You are so far off the mark, its not funny.

Well put up and shut up then or just keep hiding in the shadows like an International Man of Mystery  Roll Eyes

I haven't worked AiN for many years. I don't need to be an AiN to do what I now do.
You are the DREAMER Bojack.
I am the DREAM  Wink
Cheesy Cheesy

Yep, because in my experience those working in Mental Health are nuts themselves.

E.g. I ignored the ridiculous Faraday comparison.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 1:15pm

aquascoot wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 9:38am:
AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 9:26am:
aquascoot wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 8:46am:
obama practices the "timid approach to life"

Obama is a self-made man, unlike Trump who would have exactly the same wealth he has today had he simply invested his inheritance ... he is a pathetic businessman, like Howard Hughes, another man who played with daddy's money.

daddy built a few unit blocks in brooklyn.
if it wasnt for his son, no one would have even heard of him.

trumps name will be remembered throughout the ages.
i cant think of anyone who has climbed to the top of so many dominance hierachies

So will Hitler's.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 1:19pm

no one belives a word of your self-proclaimed achievements.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #34 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 1:37pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 1:19pm:

no one belives a word of your self-proclaimed achievements.

I didnt even notice the gay reference. Not that I particularly give a crap.The fact he used it says more about him than me.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #35 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:01pm

Those who boast about being superior tend to be far from it.

Superior sized ego maybe...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:53pm

Oh dear.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #37 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:54pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:01pm:
Those who boast about being superior tend to be far from it.

Superior sized ego maybe...

Ultimate dunning-kruger.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:53pm:

"But it certainly wasn't philanthropy.

"He was well compensated for his work," added Benepe, who called it a myth that Trump repaired the ice rink as a gift to the city."

Ah.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 3:02pm

"... he chose to pollute it, with his ego getting in the way of everything," added Nusbaum.

"Nusbaum's firm was hired on several Trump projects.

"HRH was promised publicity in exchange for doing the work on Wollman Rink, but it never got so much as a mention from Trump for its work."

Oh dear.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 3:31pm

You're back Pecca. Good to see.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print