Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Canada: Hijabbed Muslima throws hot coffee on prot (Read 844 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Canada: Hijabbed Muslima throws hot coffee on prot
Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:23pm

Canada: Hijabbed Muslima throws hot coffee on protestors
...because they were protesting the murder,
by a refugee from Syria, Ibrahim Ali,
of a 13-year-old Canadian Chinese girl.

"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother.
I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

cited here...
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536141258/46#46

IMAGE.....

Marrisa Shen, allegedly murdered by Ibrahim Ali, 28, a refugee from Syria.
He is charged with first-degree murder.

Quote:

Video from Canada:       Hijabbed Muslima throws hot coffee on protestors decrying Muslim migrant’s murder of teen girl

Sep 16, 2018

.....The media is doing everything to downplay it [the murder].....

Outside of a courthouse in British Columbia, a group of Canadians – including many people from the Canadian Chinese community – gathered to protest the murder of Marrisa Shen.

Shen was a 13-year-old Burnaby girl who was murdered, and a refugee from Syria named Ibrahim Ali has been charged with her killing.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/09/video-from-canada-hijabbed-muslima-throws-hot...

"The muslims are the innocent people."
"The muslims are the virtuous people."

- a common refrain, meme, amongst moslems.

The moslems are the followers of Allah's perfect religion.
...hence their undisputed innocence and virtue.

They believe it.

It is inculcated into their psyche.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1496835223/342#342
Quote:

K,

When was the last time you ever heard a moslem criticise a fellow moslem [i.e. a moslem from his own group] ?

Moslems believe that they are,           'the faultless people',         in the eyes of Allah.

That statement is 100% true.        [....it is true, that moslems believe that, about themselves]

"Ye [moslems] are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."
Koran 3.110

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Canada: Hijabbed Muslima throws hot coffee on prot
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:34pm

I posted an article featuring Aussie muslim women last week.  Don't know if it garnered any attention

Then, a day or so ago, there was another article in similar vein

What both show is that Australianised muslim women are keen to conform with Australian society.  They are spurning the head and body coverings and saying so publicly

reason for hope

sanity will conquer

Unfortunately, there will still be atrocities such as those in your post, Yadda

but really, a lot of those atrocities are down to men being men.  Men do the same here in Australia.  They just don't have a nutzo religion to blame

Australian Muslim woman explains why she supports a burqa ban in government buildings - and is against the head covering being worn at all

LINK

‘My life was being made hell due to this cloth on my head’: Muslim women reveal why they chose to stop wearing the hijab - from racist abuse to losing their identities

LINK

It's muslim women who raise the children.  The men sit in groups swinging beads and yakking

The women will be the civilizers

Don't despair

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:42pm

NON-Muslim white Australian slaughters family:

"NEIGHBOURS of the West Australian family killed in the worst mass shooting since Port Arthur have scrutinised the final conversations they had with them, realising there may have been warning signs they missed.

"Police are trying to figure out why the main suspect Peter Miles may have shot and killed six of his family members before turning the gun on himself."

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:48pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:42pm:

"NEIGHBOURS of the West Australian family killed in the worst mass shooting since Port Arthur have scrutinised the final conversations they had with them, realising there may have been warning signs they missed.

"Police are trying to figure out why the main suspect Peter Miles may have shot and killed six of his family members before turning the gun on himself."

Did you even bother to read my post Peckery?

If you had, you would see it contained what you took time to post

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:22am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:42pm:

Relevance..... oh - BTW - on the subject of Muslim women and head gear - the temperature in Antarctica was low today.... equal relevance...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:25am

It's the fault of those nasty Canadians .... picking on a good Muss-lim boy!  All Muss-lim innocent according to Allah and The Prophet.. evil Canadians only allow them in so they can persecute Muss-lim for killing Infidel girl... Allah's work..

Hijab woman right to throw hot coffee!!  (yardle)....

hijab - a religious uppercut...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:35pm

The coffee was directed at a well-known right wing TV evangelist who was using the protest to cynically push her racist agenda. My guess is she was targeted because she was attempting to hijack the protest - which included members of the Syrian community calling for justice for the murdered girl.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print