Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Are Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cars Doomed ?? (Read 296 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Are Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cars Doomed ??
Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:46am

Bad news for socko and his oily mates. Mainstream auto manufacturers turning away from hydrogen to battery electric vehicles. Even Honda has given it away in favour of battery electric vehicles Cheesy LOL

Are Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cars Doomed -- And Have Electric Cars Won?

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Are Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cars Doomed ??
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:35pm

Yep Hydrogen cars are doomed. Poor juliar. What will it do now Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 9:38am

Only one Hydrogen fool bowser in the whole of Norway vs 170,000 battery electric cars on the roads and stupid Toyota is pandering to big oil as usual. To difficult for them to put a mains connection on their hybrids. Can't have the punters charging them up at home from rooftop solar. Better to have big oil make the hydrogen for them from free renewable energy and then charge them for the privilege  at the fool bowser Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:26am

Isn't Hydrogen very 'fresh water' reliant?
Considering we have SFA of fresh water on the planet - I can' really see that taking off in a big way.

Personally, I think a car engine fuelled by the remains of the dead would be better. It exhausts 'ghostly vapours' and frees up lot of land from being cemeteries into carparks.  Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:34am

Jasin wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:26am:
Isn't Hydrogen very 'fresh water' reliant?
Considering we have SFA of fresh water on the planet - I can' really see that taking off in a big way.

Personally, I think a car engine fuelled by the remains of the dead would be better. It exhausts 'ghostly vapours' and frees up lot of land from being cemeteries into carparks.  Cheesy

Yes but as a byproduct it produces freshwater.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print