Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43
Send Topic Print
A Dearth of Diversity at OzPol (Read 42529 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: A Dearth of Diversity at OzPol
Reply #375 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:12pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:09pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:06pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:03pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 8:49pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 8:41pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 8:30pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 8:24pm:
Aussie ,
are you trying to defend a member who you accused of bullshitting?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537135372/281

Aussie to Greggy,
Quote:
But.....it will not change my position which is that you are,
on this matter, bullshitting.

Nah.  I want the accuser to stump up the evidence.  Then we will see if there is anything to defend.  So far......nothing whatsoever other than completely unsubstantiated allegations which are being used to target Peccary in some sort of ban attack frenzy, which I detest with a great passion.

Greg has dug the hole he is now at the bottom of with no way out. I don't want him banned, I want him to man up and become a reasonable poster. That may be too much to ask but it is what it is.

I am unconcerned about any hole Peccary may have dug himself into.  Far too many times do we see mud slung at a targetted person and there is zero evidence to support it.  Agnes is a classic at exactly that.

I want xeej to provide proof and if he does not, I reckon a suspension for him is in order.  This specious and malicious mudslinging needs to be stopped.

Why are you still not demanding the same from Greg with his Bobby PMs? Why are you letting him off lightly? He dug the hole for himself over many years, why not watch himself try to dig his way out? Why let him off the hook. I've had PM discussions with Greg and he doesn't seem to take kindly to being asked to do something he doesn't want to do, he gets a bit shirty about it. Where are these PMs? Where is the PM asking him to delete? Stand by your ethics.

The PMs have been deleted, as requested by Bobby.

The PM asking me to delete all PMs has also been deleted (all means all).

Not sure why there's any confusion here   Undecided

Greggy,
I never sent you homosexual private messages -
you made it all up and even Aussie calls you a bullshitter on that.

In fact I never sent you even one message in the whole 8 years I've been on this forum.

You're a troll who makes up false allegations about members here.

I never mentioned the word 'homosexual', Booby.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #376 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:13pm

Aussie ,

Aussie to Greggy,
Quote:

Nah.  I want the accuser to stump up the evidence.  Then we will see if there is anything to defend.  So far......nothing whatsoever other than completely unsubstantiated allegations which are being used to target Peccary in some sort of ban attack frenzy, which I detest with a great passion.

Greg has dug the hole he is now at the bottom of with no way out. I don't want him banned, I want him to man up and become a reasonable poster. That may be too much to ask but it is what it is.

I am unconcerned about any hole Peccary may have dug himself into.  Far too many times do we see mud slung at a targetted person and there is zero evidence to support it.  Agnes is a classic at exactly that.

I want xeej to provide proof and if he does not, I reckon a suspension for him is in order.  This specious and malicious mudslinging needs to be stopped.

Why are you still not demanding the same from Greg with his Bobby PMs? Why are you letting him off lightly? He dug the hole for himself over many years, why not watch himself try to dig his way out? Why let him off the hook. I've had PM discussions with Greg and he doesn't seem to take kindly to being asked to do something he doesn't want to do, he gets a bit shirty about it. Where are these PMs? Where is the PM asking him to delete? Stand by your ethics.

The PMs have been deleted, as requested by Booby.

It's not confusion, it's disbelief. You expect us to believe you deleted them and then went on and on asking for permission to post them? Then when he says "go on then" you say well I deleted them. Piss off. No integrity. If it was the case you deleted them you have shown nothing but idiocy but I personally take the view you lied, like you have about me on multiple occasions. You've made your bed.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #377 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:15pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 8:43pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 5:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 5:30pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 3:29pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 3:26pm:
It seems I have been accused of Terrorism and being a child abuser on this forum by Gregorypeckery, I take great offence to these allegations and unless this member is banned the forum and he will be under investigation.

Where have you been accused of being a child abuser?

Where have you been accused of terrorism?

Come on xeej.  Where?

He said he was going to report me to the Feds for Terrorism, you go back and find it, I know what I saw, did you tamper with it! nothing really disappears you know.
Is that Greg in the pic, you know him don't you?

Ah, no.

I asked two questions:

"Is xeej using the internet to incite terrorism?"

"Anybody wanna take a guess at how many years in prison that could get someone?"

I asked those questions in response to this post by you:

"Well somebody should blow Yemin up. I will get some brochures on Riyad, see you there!"

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537457521/0

Doesn't look good, I must say.

So are you now once again of being a Terrorist, lets make this clear.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #378 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:17pm

Aussie ,

Aussie to Greggy,
Quote:

You never had a problem with specious and malicious mudslinging when Greg aimed it at Bobby.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #379 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:18pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:09pm:
Aussie ,

Aussie to Greggy,
Quote:

The PMs have been deleted, as requested by Bobby.

Greggy,
I never sent you homosexual private messages -
you made it all up and even Aussie calls you a bullshitter on that.

In fact I never sent you even one message in the whole 8 years I've been on this forum.

You're a troll who makes up false allegations about members here.

Just a friendly piece of advice, Booby.

You've altered the text in my post (from Booby to Bobby), and that's NOT allowed in this forum (is it Set?).

Do it again, and I might have to report you to FD.

Accusing me of saying 'homosexual private messages', and altering posts - I'd be careful if I were you, Booby.

« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:24pm by greggerypeccary »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #380 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:18pm

Quote:
Why are you still not demanding the same from Greg with his Bobby PMs?

Because he says he has deleted them.  After I posted my 'bullshit' comment, Mothra revealed at Monk's joint that Peccary had (in a PM discussion) told her of these PMs and that he had been asked by Bobby to delete them.  Mothra said she advised Peccary to do exactly that.....delete them, and he says he did.  More grist for the mill.

Quote:
Why are you letting him off lightly? He dug the hole for himself over many years, why not watch himself try to dig his way out? Why let him off the hook.

He has said what he can, and the matter ends there.  He can't post these PMs if he deleted them, can he?  Whether that explains it all ~ no it does not...but that is a brick wall you can't get through.  Stuffed if I am gonna bang my head against it.

Quote:
I've had PM discussions with Greg and he doesn't seem to take kindly to being asked to do something he doesn't want to do, he gets a bit shirty about it.

We aren't supposed to reveal PM content.  Vic bans me if I do that.

Quote:
Where are these PMs? Where is the PM asking him to delete?

Deleted apparently.

Quote:
Stand by your ethics.

I do.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #381 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:19pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:15pm:

Excuse me?

That sentence makes no sense at all.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #382 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:22pm

Greg is lying at every turn Bobby its obvious-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #383 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:27pm

Quote:
You never had a problem with specious and malicious mudslinging when Greg aimed it at Bobby.

For example?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #384 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:28pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:27pm:
Quote:

For example?

you are backing a dead nag Aussie and making yourself look very foolish-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #385 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:28pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:18pm:
Quote:
Why are you still not demanding the same from Greg with his Bobby PMs?

Because he says he has deleted them.  After I posted my 'bullshit' comment, Mothra revealed at Monk's joint that Peccary had (in a PM discussion) told her of these PMs and that he had been asked by Bobby to delete them.  Mothra said she advised Peccary to do exactly that.....delete them, and he says he did.  More grist for the mill.

Quote:
Why are you letting him off lightly? He dug the hole for himself over many years, why not watch himself try to dig his way out? Why let him off the hook.

He has said what he can, and the matter ends there.  He can't post these PMs if he deleted them, can he?  Whether that explains it all ~ no it does not...but that is a brick wall you can't get through.  Stuffed if I am gonna bang my head against it.

Quote:
I've had PM discussions with Greg and he doesn't seem to take kindly to being asked to do something he doesn't want to do, he gets a bit shirty about it.

We aren't supposed to reveal PM content.  Vic bans me if I do that.

Quote:
Where are these PMs? Where is the PM asking him to delete?

Deleted apparently.

Quote:
Stand by your ethics.

I do.

I did not release any content he PMed me, just his tone.

You would not wear that excuse from anyone else. If he deleted them he should have shut up about permission to post them but he did not. I don't believe him even a little bit. It's another straw on the back of the camel that is Greg. I have very little respect for him but that probably doesn't bother him any more than you calling him out does. The only diffrence is he won't threaten me for saying so. I'm glad you know where you stand with him for disagreeing with him because he apparently won't forget it, you Benedict Arnold.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #386 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:29pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:28pm:
Quote:

For example?

you are backig a dead nag Aussie and making yourself look very foolish-

That makes as much sense as the last post made by xeej.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #387 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:29pm

Quote:

For example?

Seriously? I'll let Bobby answer that.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #388 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:37pm

Quote:
I did not release any content he PMed me, just his tone.

Ah...so if I say that I have received a threatening PM from Joe Blow...that does not reveal content.....it is just tone and no suspension would follow?

Quote:
You would not wear that excuse from anyone else. If he deleted them he should have shut up about permission to post them but he did not. I don't believe him even a little bit. It's another straw on the back of the camel that is Greg. I have very little respect for him but that probably doesn't bother him any more than you calling him out does. The only diffrence is he won't threaten me for saying so. I'm glad you know where you stand with him for disagreeing with him because he apparently won't forget it, you Benedict Arnold.

Peccary is free to say what he said in response to my 'bullshit' comment.  I am no Benedict Arnold, and I saw no threat from him.  Sure he was pissed off with me but I seem to piss many people off so he ain't Robinson Crusoe is he?

Fact is.....he said he deleted these alleged PMs.  To some extent Mothra has backed that up.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #389 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:39pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:15pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 8:43pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 5:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 5:30pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 3:29pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 3:26pm:
It seems I have been accused of Terrorism and being a child abuser on this forum by Gregorypeckery, I take great offence to these allegations and unless this member is banned the forum and he will be under investigation.

Where have you been accused of being a child abuser?

Where have you been accused of terrorism?

Come on xeej.  Where?

He said he was going to report me to the Feds for Terrorism, you go back and find it, I know what I saw, did you tamper with it! nothing really disappears you know.
Is that Greg in the pic, you know him don't you?

Ah, no.

I asked two questions:

"Is xeej using the internet to incite terrorism?"

"Anybody wanna take a guess at how many years in prison that could get someone?"

I asked those questions in response to this post by you:

"Well somebody should blow Yemin up. I will get some brochures on Riyad, see you there!"

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537457521/0

Doesn't look good, I must say.

I'm assuming that you've left out the words 'accusing me' from that question (you've also left out the question mark).

So, is this what you meant to say?

"So are you now, once again, accusing me of being a terrorist? Let's make this clear".

If I got that wrong, I apologise.

However, if that's what you meant to say, the answer is quite simple: I've never accused you of being a terrorist.

If you believe otherwise, please provide the proof.

Cheers   Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43
Send Topic Print