Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43
Send Topic Print
A Dearth of Diversity at OzPol (Read 42377 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: A Dearth of Diversity at OzPol
Reply #135 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:52am

Jasin wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:38am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:10am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:33am:
My entire family, wife, kids, dogs, cats, cousins, siblings, parents, grand parents, great great great grand parents ...they all died.

*Sniff *Sniff
Nobody loves me.

Roll Eyes

Self promotion is no praise....   Shocked ...did they ever love you is the more important question....  Undecided

I was taking the piss.

I see Turd McTurdface is trying to convince us that he really gives a rats arse about this 9 year old/Aust Anthem issue - when really its just a means to his diabolical end of Trolling as usual.

It amazes me that the witty, funny and mischievous UNFORGIVEN gets banned and this 'bore' doesn't.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #136 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:25pm

My entire family, wife, kids, dogs, cats, cousins, siblings, parents, grand parents, great great great grand parents ...they all died.

*Sniff *Sniff
Nobody loves me.

Roll Eyes

Self promotion is no praise....   Shocked ...did they ever love you is the more important question....  Undecided

I was taking the piss.

I see Turd McTurdface is trying to convince us that he really gives a rats arse about this 9 year old/Aust Anthem issue - when really its just a means to his diabolical end of Trolling as usual.

It amazes me that the witty, funny and mischievous UNFORGIVEN gets banned and this 'bore' doesn't.

I know.... keep up the good work...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #137 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:33pm

*Sniff *Sniff
Nobody loves me.

Roll Eyes

We luvs ya jasin

And I'd believe you and what you stated before I would believe turd mc surface if he said water was wet.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #138 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:37pm

*Sniff *Sniff
Nobody loves me.

Roll Eyes

I was taking the piss.

Simple
It treads very carefully
Insults through innuendo
Makes statements and twists words designed to solicit responses that get others banned
Meanwhile, it sits, all on its own, surrounded by all it's friends and tries to think up ways to disrupt, contaminate and destroy sensible conversation.

Sad innit?
Having such a pathetic existence

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mod.
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #139 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:55pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:33pm:

*Sniff *Sniff
Nobody loves me.

Roll Eyes

We luvs ya jasin

And I'd believe you and what you stated before I would believe turd mc surface if he said water was wet.

Nice that you'd believe Jasin.  Do you believe this?

Quote:
.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Cloud 9

Re: I am Mellie
Reply #126 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 12:08pm 
With a sense of relief, I can finally admit my true self.
It was fun and humouring to have played Jason.
He's a nice guy and got on very well a long time ago.
He rang me out of the blue years ago regarding his permanent Ban - which he was sure it was done by Annie Anthrax because of his involvement with Freedumb (that went from very good to very sour) and to a lesser extent 'Emma' (which was a good friendship). He was very bitter, but I assured him - he deserved what he got and he took it on the chin.
It was late last year that he rang me just to say Hi and it was then that he offered the idea, if ever I return, to do so via his Screen name (though I didn't like the 'Jasonofabitch' version). I think he was called Zardozz too at one stage? I rang him last night and he was amused. Saying "I bet the guys will think twice about women not being able to cut it regarding 'blokey' stuff in threads" - like Boxing etc. It does help having relos who are boxers though. Just goes to show all those sexists out there (like Aussie). We, as usual, talked about Medical stuff - both being Medics. He's a nice guy overall and doing well in his new life. I think his marriage fell apart or something and his failed attempt to start something with Freedumb was his downfall.
I am deeply sad to hear of Annie's passing.  Sad  I will always miss the great fights and dissagreements I had with her. But I never hated her for them. There were many more times we had great times here.

As for Aussie - well, how amusing it was to see you actually believe that you were turning the women 'on' here.  Grin You are such a loser! You don't even rate amongst the other males here. Hell, even the Gay Couple of Bobby the Bat & It_is_the_Light  have more manhood when they cum together as 'One'. I took great pleasure in seeing you banned, then I aroused the pitiful minority of sympathy to your plight for the due reason of letting you see how really despised you are by LOTS of members here. Banning is too nice a punishment for you. The realisation that you are not wanted here is better and with what little 'manhood' you have, you would be admired in the least ...if you just left.  Angry So go - leave now and never return!

Sorry AiA, you only deserved a slap for your 'Rape' comment. Nothing personal - but you just don't say that sort of thing to any woman on this Forum, regardless. That's all. Over than that - your posts are ok by me.

I am sorry to a few for my month of 'disguise', but not so for a number of others. I've PM'd a bunch of people recently. Those that knew who I really was and those that really did not have a clue. Some knew I wasn't who I was - but didn't know who I actually was. It was interesting.

Overall - the main reason was to show that I could mix it with the males in 'blokey' subjects and BigOl64 kinda didn't really take the bait and really did scratch his head in my lustful admiration at 'Ancient Warriors'.  Grin Oh well, I can't win them all.

So enjoy and I hope you all have a nice day.
...except Aussie. Still a loser and an alcoholic. I know - I've had to deal with many like him in the Medical Industry.

Smiley Mellie

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #140 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 5:15pm

Mod. wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:55pm:
Valkie wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:33pm:

*Sniff *Sniff
Nobody loves me.

Roll Eyes

We luvs ya jasin

Nice that you'd believe Jasin.  Do you believe this?

Quote:
.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Cloud 9

Re: I am Mellie
Reply #126 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 12:08pm 
With a sense of relief, I can finally admit my true self.
It was fun and humouring to have played Jason.
He's a nice guy and got on very well a long time ago.
He rang me out of the blue years ago regarding his permanent Ban - which he was sure it was done by Annie Anthrax because of his involvement with Freedumb (that went from very good to very sour) and to a lesser extent 'Emma' (which was a good friendship). He was very bitter, but I assured him - he deserved what he got and he took it on the chin.
It was late last year that he rang me just to say Hi and it was then that he offered the idea, if ever I return, to do so via his Screen name (though I didn't like the 'Jasonofabitch' version). I think he was called Zardozz too at one stage? I rang him last night and he was amused. Saying "I bet the guys will think twice about women not being able to cut it regarding 'blokey' stuff in threads" - like Boxing etc. It does help having relos who are boxers though. Just goes to show all those sexists out there (like Aussie). We, as usual, talked about Medical stuff - both being Medics. He's a nice guy overall and doing well in his new life. I think his marriage fell apart or something and his failed attempt to start something with Freedumb was his downfall.
I am deeply sad to hear of Annie's passing.  Sad  I will always miss the great fights and dissagreements I had with her. But I never hated her for them. There were many more times we had great times here.

As for Aussie - well, how amusing it was to see you actually believe that you were turning the women 'on' here.  Grin You are such a loser! You don't even rate amongst the other males here. Hell, even the Gay Couple of Bobby the Bat & It_is_the_Light  have more manhood when they cum together as 'One'. I took great pleasure in seeing you banned, then I aroused the pitiful minority of sympathy to your plight for the due reason of letting you see how really despised you are by LOTS of members here. Banning is too nice a punishment for you. The realisation that you are not wanted here is better and with what little 'manhood' you have, you would be admired in the least ...if you just left.  Angry So go - leave now and never return!

Sorry AiA, you only deserved a slap for your 'Rape' comment. Nothing personal - but you just don't say that sort of thing to any woman on this Forum, regardless. That's all. Over than that - your posts are ok by me.

I am sorry to a few for my month of 'disguise', but not so for a number of others. I've PM'd a bunch of people recently. Those that knew who I really was and those that really did not have a clue. Some knew I wasn't who I was - but didn't know who I actually was. It was interesting.

Overall - the main reason was to show that I could mix it with the males in 'blokey' subjects and BigOl64 kinda didn't really take the bait and really did scratch his head in my lustful admiration at 'Ancient Warriors'.  Grin Oh well, I can't win them all.

So enjoy and I hope you all have a nice day.
...except Aussie. Still a loser and an alcoholic. I know - I've had to deal with many like him in the Medical Industry.

Smiley Mellie

Still has more honesty and sincerity than turd mc turdface.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #141 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 5:48pm

Let's face the fact Valkie.....you'll group with any dipstick if they don't like Peccarry.  But the thing is.....I have never seen you 'best' him, and I doubt that I ever will.

IP Logged

Mary Black

Reply #142 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 6:19pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 5:48pm:
Let's face the fact Valkie.....you'll group with any dipstick if they don't like Peccarry.  But the thing is.....I have never seen you 'best' him, and I doubt that I ever will.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #143 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 12:41am

Let's face the fact 'Mod'. You wouldn't know when I take the piss and just provide 'imaginative' entertainment based entirely upon rubbing you and your posse up the wrong way and up a river without a paddle. Either you guys are completely stupid or just plain utterly stupid. Ever notice this sort of stuff I put out is directed to you lot?  Huh
You never see me pump it out for the other members here.
I tend to respect their intelligence a bit more.

Maybe 'Mod' - you just don't like it or can't handle it when I 'cheat' with you?  Wink

PS: I think you still fanaticise about me being Mellie. I think you have a thing for Transgenders.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #144 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 12:53am

So laf. Aussie can dig up any quote anyone makes - ever - except those he makes himself, from his "big hands pinning a kid to a tree" to his defending the rape of a strawberry picker to his scam I call the "Name Game" ...

Keep it up Aussie. We have our collective eye on you.

But back to the OP, no one deserves a permanent ban, and I propose amnesty for everyone on January 1, 2019.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #145 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 5:49am

I just dislike liars, trolls and turd
Which puts you in their company my friend

As for besting turd mc turdface
Been there, done that
But it refuses to accept that it has been bested

By the way
What's it like being a sock?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #146 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 6:25am

Jasin wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:10pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:53pm:
Jasin wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:48pm:
Gweggy hates Poofs and Paedos - he accused everyone of being one.

While in his personal life he was a 'whore-mongering' Redneck. He would lure many a woman into his rape-dungeon of sexual perversions and addictions. He would dominate them, break their self worth down into misery and mental abuse. He would 'control' them like a Screw to a Prisoner. His ego of womanising would be satisfied with calling other 'weaker' men as Poofs, Paedos, etc. He was God's gift to women in his eyes and his female victims would be brutalised by his lies. His mental manipulations on his whores and victims would give him a false sense of intellectual superiority...

...but it all fell short when he mixed with us guys here.
He was in essence - completely vain.

Greggy boasted about committing acts of buggery on his female victims.

150 years ago he would have been hanged.

Yes. He was a sex addict. The majority of his abusive posts against others always had 'sexual' connotations. I have no doubt he anal-banged his female whores and victims with angry cries of "I'm not Gay!".
The more he anal-pumped, the more 'women' he had to have to convince himself he wasn't Gay.

Right now, he is doing a hooker in Perth while listing to Phil Collins on his stereo.

You're right JaSin - that sums it up.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #147 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 9:09am

Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 12:41am:
Let's face the fact 'Mod'. You wouldn't know when I take the piss and just provide 'imaginative' entertainment based entirely upon rubbing you and your posse up the wrong way and up a river without a paddle. Either you guys are completely stupid or just plain utterly stupid. Ever notice this sort of stuff I put out is directed to you lot?  Huh
You never see me pump it out for the other members here.
I tend to respect their intelligence a bit more.

Maybe 'Mod' - you just don't like it or can't handle it when I 'cheat' with you?  Wink

PS: I think you still fanaticise about me being Mellie. I think you have a thing for Transgenders.  Grin

Ah...just taking the piss (your forever goto excuse) and being imaginative.  I see.

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2018 at 3:31pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 10:38am

Valkie wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 5:49am:

I just dislike liars, trolls and turd
Which puts you in their company my friend

As for besting turd mc turdface
Been there, done that
But it refuses to accept that it has been bested

By the way
What's it like being a sock?

Don't be so hard on yourself.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #149 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 11:16am

Who is he accusing of being a sock?  You or me, or maybe it's that I am your sock and you are my sock?

Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43
Send Topic Print