Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Fake News Media keeps rolling... (Read 3038 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fake News Media keeps rolling...
Reply #30 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 2:51pm

lee wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 2:48pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 2:47pm:
Kind of like Sky News after the sun goes down.

Sorry you lost me.

Defending hannity and the Benghazi ACTUAL witch-hunt.  You only make our point.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:13pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 2:51pm:

Really? Where precisely did I defend Hannity? By calling him a non-journalist?

Exact quote please. Copy and paste.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:39pm

lee wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:13pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 2:51pm:

Really? Where precisely did I defend Hannity? By calling him a non-journalist?

Exact quote please. Copy and paste.

You always defend Hannity and his ilk. The absence of a single decent criticism of Trump and his policies proves the point. If you cant criticise Trump then there is something deeply wrong with your moral centre - on the assumption you have one.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:45pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:39pm:
You always defend Hannity and his ilk. The absence of a single decent criticism of Trump and his policies proves the point. If you cant criticise Trump then there is something deeply wrong with your moral centre - on the assumption you have one.

Oh dear. Nothing to substantiate your claims AGAIN. Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:59pm

lee wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:45pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:39pm:

Oh dear. Nothing to substantiate your claims AGAIN. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Plenty of substance, but nothing you would ever understand because, like every other Trumptard, proof of democrat bad behaviour only requires innuendo while proof of bad Republican behaviour requires lightening striking them on a clear day.

you disgrace yourself.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 4:10pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:59pm:
Plenty of substance, but nothing you would ever understand because, like every other Trumptard, proof of democrat bad behaviour only requires innuendo while proof of bad Republican behaviour requires lightening striking them on a clear day.

you disgrace yourself.

So if there is plenty of substance why the paucity of proof?

And of course getting further and
further
away from the journalists who embroidered the truth about the floods. In a storm in which people died. You would think that would enable the story to stand on its own legs.

No condemnation of them. Why not?.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 4:13pm

lee wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 4:10pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:59pm:

you disgrace yourself.

So if there is plenty of substance why the paucity of proof?

And of course getting further and
further
away from the journalists who embroidered the truth about the floods. In a storm in which people died. You would think that would enable the story to stand on its own legs.

No condemnation of them. Why not?.

You worry about a flood story, but say nothing about Trumps repeated claims on thousands of issues where he blatantly lie.  Why not call out those lies?

(let me guess: this is where you ask for proof that Trump lies because... reasons)

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 4:17pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 4:13pm:
You worry about a flood story, but say nothing about Trumps repeated claims on thousands of issues where he blatantly lie.  Why not call out those lies?

(let me guess: this is where you ask for proof that Trump lies because... reasons)

Because the thread is about the journalists and the storm, the flooding and the people who died in it. Much as you don't want it to be.

Why is that?  Why do you deflect?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:27pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 2:49pm:

Sorry you lost me.

I'm not surprised. If you see Sky News line up after dark, its full of pseudo-journos and opinionated buffoons.

Yes well, the Media is based on the 'opinions' of the Celebrity/Entertainer and god knows how good they are at Politics ...right ?  Roll Eyes
Ol' Ronny Reagan wanted to star in Star Wars didn't he?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yep - all these Media 'opinions' on Politics.
Me thinks Raven-haired Blokes and Brunette Blokes should just pipe up and stick to the Political 'past' where they come from. Leave the 'future' of Politics to the blondes and the Rangas ...just like that 'blonde' Pommie Politician who really did make 'a change' for the better  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:00pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:27pm:

Sorry you lost me.

I'm not surprised. If you see Sky News line up after dark, its full of pseudo-journos and opinionated buffoons.

Yes well, the Media is based on the 'opinions' of the Celebrity/Entertainer and god knows how good they are at Politics ...right ?  Roll Eyes
Ol' Ronny Reagan wanted to star in Star Wars didn't he?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Me thinks Raven-haired Blokes and Brunette Blokes should just pipe up and stick to the Political 'past' where they come from. Leave the 'future' of Politics to the blondes and the Rangas ...just like that 'blonde' Pommie Politician who really did make 'a change' for the better  Wink

You really are a moron. I bet you long for the good ol' days of Stalin and lenin.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:30pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:00pm:

Sorry you lost me.

You really are a moron. I bet you long for the good ol' days of Stalin and lenin.

Every comment you make is like listening to someone ringing in sick every Monday for another ...Longweekend.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #41 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:48am

lee wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:21am:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:24am:
you keep demonstrating how much of a trumptard you are.  Joining in on the 'fake news' chorus only confirms that you are a mindless drone. A clown.

So what you are saying is the video is the truth. ie NOT fake? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

or this still -

Anderson Cooper CNN

https://4k4oijnpiu3l4c3h-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/CNN-...

Turns out lee, what a shock, that this is a fake. Or to be more precise, taken completely out of context.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #42 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:47pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:30pm:

Sorry you lost me.

Every comment you make is like listening to someone ringing in sick every Monday for another ...Longweekend.
  Roll Eyes

...  ...............  ...

Spot On JaSin ...... Spot  On!!!!

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 6:18pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:30pm:

Sorry you lost me.

Every comment you make is like listening to someone ringing in sick every Monday for another ...Longweekend.  Roll Eyes

that was actually humourous. Who knew you were capable of that? Old pony-tailed communists like yourself usually cant laugh about anything.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #44 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:35pm

For those who want honest and sensible news commentary.

Doesn't get much better than Mark Levin.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print