Morrison vs Shorten (Read 3020 times)
Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Morrison vs Shorten
Reply #30 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:28pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:57am:
Poor lefties in denial and have missed the point.

More than likely Labor will win the election, but even after such a schitfight at camp Liberal, Shorten remains as popular as a turd in a spa bath. Why?

For all the rusted-ons, I don't begrudge you for stinking with your side thru thick and thin, but to stand up for that creep, really?

Anyway, this is going to cause incredible instability about 18 months after the election as his popularity will be lower than his droopy manboobs.

Should fix the problem now and put Albo on the bike.

Yet you seem to be standing up for one of the biggest creeps in politics ????

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #31 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:32pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:28pm:

More than likely Labor will win the election, but even after such a schitfight at camp Liberal, Shorten remains as popular as a turd in a spa bath. Why?

For all the rusted-ons, I don't begrudge you for stinking with your side thru thick and thin, but to stand up for that creep, really?

Anyway, this is going to cause incredible instability about 18 months after the election as his popularity will be lower than his droopy manboobs.

I've elsewhere divulged I won't be voting Lib at the Wentworth by-election, and if that candidate wins I'll vote for her again at the Federal election.

There you go, I'm not a dyed in the wool rusted on idiot like the fools who really believe Shortshit has their best interest at heart.

IBI

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #32 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:32pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 10:04pm:
I like this one best

Grasp of economic policy 66-47

While I think that that one is real funny I think this one is the best by far.

Quote:
Trustworthy 49-39

This is the guy behind the hide the boats policy and operational matters as well as the vast majority of the governments most sneaky and dishonest processes.

I would rate him as the definitive opposite.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #33 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:38pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:32pm:
Dnarever wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:28pm:

I've elsewhere divulged I won't be voting Lib at the Wentworth by-election, and if that candidate wins I'll vote for her again at the Federal election.

There you go, I'm not a dyed in the wool rusted on idiot like the fools who really believe Shortshit has their best interest at heart.

At the end of the day it will be that creep or the other one. In my view the other creep is worse by far.

It is also very likely that I will not be voting for either.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #34 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:47pm

The media can try as hard as they like to fix the game,  Bill will be your PM after election  Smiley

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #35 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:53pm

Its time wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
The media can try as hard as they like to fix the game,  Bill will be your PM after election  Smiley

It is always hard to say until we have seen the impact of the Telegraphs (NEWS Ltd) propaganda campaign in full swing behind the Liberals.

Anywhere up to 50 Million worth of free blanket pro Lib anti Labor advertising day in day out for months prior to the vote.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #36 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:41pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:53pm:
Its time wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:47pm:

It is always hard to say until we have seen the impact of the Telegraphs (NEWS Ltd) propaganda campaign in full swing behind the Liberals.

Anywhere up to 50 Million worth of free blanket pro Lib anti Labor advertising day in day out for months prior to the vote.

They scraped over the line with a single seat because the public were on to them with Murdoch's backing

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #37 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:08am

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 7:26am

The confusion gripping the Lefties is amusing to behold - they don't know whether they are coming or going as they kneel and grovel before the effigy of the HATED and DESPISED Scungy little Shorty.

And the Lefties only think and say what the slimy GetUp! tells them what to say and think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print