Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Supreme Court Nominee. (Read 3994 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Supreme Court Nominee.
Sep 16th, 2018 at 5:22pm

Hmm......another me too?

Link.

It appears to be a growing trend....anyone endorsed by Trump seems questionable.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Supreme Court Nominee.
Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:09pm

there's already a thread on this...

the Demorats are trying to smear more and more as they get more and more desperate..

they are pathetic...  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:16pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 5:22pm:
Hmm......another me too?

Link.

It appears to be a growing trend....anyone endorsed by Trump seems questionable.

The fact that Trump endorsed him is enough to question the choice. To be fair though, what is the chance that Trump know ANYTHING about him or any other judge?  The man is the living definition of 'clueless' on any and all topics. This clown is just another far-right clown who literally believes that Nixon should not have been investigated and that the President is above the law.

What is it with Americans and their judicial system? Our High Court manages to rule on the law and constitution without political partisanship - all the time. Americans count how many progressive or conservative judges there are as if that should in any significant way affect their rulings.

Only in america.  Fortunately.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:22pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:09pm:

the Demorats are trying to smear more and more as they get more and more desperate..

I did look.....could not find it.  What is the Title?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:02pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:22pm:

most likely aussie

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537052528

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #5 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:35pm

A biased troll topic with an uninterruptible title.

The Desperate Extreme Left - How Low Will They Go?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #6 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:17pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:16pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 5:22pm:
Hmm......another me too?

Link.

The fact that Trump endorsed him is enough to question the choice. To be fair though, what is the chance that Trump know ANYTHING about him or any other judge?  The man is the living definition of 'clueless' on any and all topics. This clown is just another far-right clown who literally believes that Nixon should not have been investigated and that the President is above the law.

What is it with Americans and their judicial system? Our High Court manages to rule on the law and constitution without political partisanship - all the time. Americans count how many progressive or conservative judges there are as if that should in any significant way affect their rulings.

Only in america.  Fortunately.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/09/15/pirro-on-feinsteins-handling-of-kavan...

Pirro on Feinstein’s Handling of Kavanaugh Sexual Misconduct Allegation: ‘What Were You Thinking? Are You Stupid?’

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:22am

A 50+-year-old man shouldn't be judged on a single action taken by his 18-year-old self. I suspect this woman is telling the truth and if I were Kavanaugh I'd fess up and move on. It isn't like he is a serial sexual predator, like Roy Moore or Donald Trump. It sounds more like the isolated actions of a horny 18-year-old boy who went on to make something of himself ...
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:37am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:26am

AiA wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:22am:
A 50+-year-old man shouldn't be judged on a single action taken by his 18-year-old self. I suspect this woman is telling the truth and if I were Kavanaugh I'd fess up and move on. It isn't like he is a serial sexual predator, like Roy Moore or Donald Trump. It sounds more like the actions of a horny 18-year-old boy who went on to make something of himself ...

And BTW, the woman has now come forward. Her name is Christine Blasey Ford, a professor at Palo Alto University in California. She has far more to lose than gain by going public over this.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:37am by AiA »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #9 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 7:49am

A 50+-year-old man shouldn't be judged on a single action taken by his 18-year-old self. I suspect this woman is telling the truth and if I were Kavanaugh I'd fess up and move on. It isn't like he is a serial sexual predator, like Roy Moore or Donald Trump. It sounds more like the isolated actions of a horny 18-year-old boy who went on to make something of himself ...

In all fairness, I think this is an accurate assessment of the situation.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:30am

Maybe, possibly. But if you are aiming for the highest Judicial post in the land, your character and history has to be unassailable. actions as teenagers do sadly still reflect the inner character. He has done very well for himself, but top jobs should go to those without blemishes. I dont think that is being all that unfair.  It is not as if there arent hundreds of alternative candidates.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:41am

Dnarever wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:35pm:

A biased troll topic with an uninterruptible title.

The Desperate Extreme Left - How Low Will They Go?

I wish people would be clear in thread Titles!

Sad

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #12 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:22am

I just read that both men claim no such assault ever happened but an anonymous source claimed she took on the entire football team in high school. It probably isn't true either. She is known to be a rabid anti-Trumper so her credibility is suspect!

We call that a "Hail Mary" play.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:39am

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:22am:
I just read that both men claim no such assault ever happened but an anonymous source claimed she took on the entire football team in high school. It probably isn't true either. She is known to be a rabid anti-Trumper so her credibility is suspect!

Not only that, Mort, but she's a well known slut who has also worked as a hooker.

Of course she's lying.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #14 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:39am:

Not only that, Mort, but she's a well known slut who has also worked as a hooker.

Of course she's lying.

I haven't heard that but she did attack the Presidents zero tolerance for border jumpers! I believe she belongs to the UCLU Un-American Civil Liberties Union and supports open borders.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:41pm

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:02pm:

Of course she's lying.

I haven't heard that but she did attack the Presidents zero tolerance for border jumpers! I believe she belongs to the UCLU Un-American Civil Liberties Union and supports open borders.

So her truthfulness is determined by her political opinions???  I am sure Putin and Kim would agree. Not perhaps the great statesmen of our time - those defenders of freedom and democracy.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:37pm

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:02pm:

Of course she's lying.

Definitely. She's a slut and a leftard.

The bitch had it coming.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:14pm

The "slut" is willing to testify. I suspect she may not be lying ...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:16pm

AiA wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:14pm:

Of course she's lying. Mort just showed us she's a prostitute.

I mean, it's just a rumour and he doesn't necessarily believe it, but you never know.

It must be true. Mr Trump will tweet it next, you'll see.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:20pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:16pm:
AiA wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:14pm:

Of course she's lying. Mort just showed us she's a prostitute.

I mean, it's just a rumour and he doesn't necessarily believe it, but you never know.

It must be true. Mr Trump will tweet it next, you'll see.

If Trump tweets she is a ho, then she is a ho. Then it will be just a matter of what kind of ho ...

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #20 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:22am

To accuse an opponent with sexual misconduct that allegedly happened decades ago is just standard procedure for the Democrats.

Furthermore Kavanaugh is a conservative in that he supports the constitution as it stands - the highest law in the land. Whereas the Democrats ambition is to amend the constitution to make it fit with their radical ideas.

The tighter they grip the more it slips away.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:56am

Richdude wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:22am:
To accuse an opponent with sexual misconduct that allegedly happened decades ago is just standard procedure for the Democrats.

Furthermore Kavanaugh is a conservative in that he supports the constitution as it stands - the highest law in the land. Whereas the Democrats ambition is to amend the constitution to make it fit with their radical ideas.

Most partisan (therefore dumbest) thing I have read all day. And I don't think Kavanaugh should be judged for this act.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 1:03am

Richdude wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:22am:

We all want to see this whore locked up.

Wait until Kavanaugh becomes the next Supreme Court judge, Rich.

She won't be spraying then.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:59am

What get's my attention is that Kav. has denied knowing her. Should she testify and spill all kinds of details, how does he walk back a denial? He can't. The entertainment value of her testimony will be invaluable.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 8:22pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:59am:
What get's my attention is that Kav. has denied knowing her. Should she testify and spill all kinds of details, how does he walk back a denial? He can't. The entertainment value of her testimony will be invaluable.

He just fcked her, what's the problem? She now works as a prostitute as Mort said.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 9:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 8:22pm:

He just fcked her, what's the problem? She now works as a prostitute as Mort said.

Are you saying her PhD means nothing? Mort?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #26 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:08pm

A story from American Thinker aggregated in LU’s Web Crawler notes that Christine Blasey Ford, the college professor who has accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, is “a radical social-justice warrior with some damning student reviews.” I confess that when I first read the story, I had misgivings about running it, fearing it might be so much character assassination.

I ultimately decided to publish it on the strength of author Selwyn Duke’s argument that “whatever the truth of the matter, however, certainly true is that Ford is a radical leftist who’d be inclined to zealously oppose a Kavanaugh nomination.”

I had less hesitation about writing the present post based on a tweet by Fox News’s Laura Ingraham revealing that Ford’s parents were defendants in 1996 foreclosure case presided over by Judge Martha Kavanaugh, who happens to be Brett Kavanaugh’s mother.

The thought that springs to mind is that Ford’s insinuation of herself and the details surrounding her alleged encounter with a teenage Brett Kavanaugh could be a revenge play two decades after the fact. Of course, it might turn out, as with the American Thinker story, to be nothing more than a coincidence. In any case, I stick by my conviction that readers should know about it.

Kavanaugh Accuser Humiliated! Students Come Forward, Reveal Embarrassing Secret

Over the weekend, Palo Alto University professor Christine Blasey Ford revealed herself as the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of an attempted rape thirty-five-years-ago. But hours later, Blasey Ford was humiliated when her past students came forward to reveal her embarrassing secret.

In a Sunday interview, Palo Alto University professor Christine Blasey Ford revealed that she is Brett Kavanaugh’s high school-era accuser, claiming the judge pinned her down and groped her before she escaped some 35-years-ago. According to Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s friend Mark Judge was present at the time and witnessed the alleged assault.

Judge has strongly denied the accusation, saying, “Now that the anonymous person has been identified and has spoken to the press, I repeat my earlier statement that I have no recollection of any of the events described in today’s Post article or attributed to her letter.”

Now that Blasey Ford has revealed herself to the world, we have been able to glean a much clearer picture of the woman drawing on a “repressed memory” to accuse a well-respected judge of attempting to rape her decades ago. For example, the letter she penned to Feinstein wasn’t her first. She also signed a letter for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) condemning President Donald Trump for strictly enforcing federal immigration laws.

And that’s not all that calls into question Blasey Ford’s credibility. Her reviews on RateMyProfessors.com paint a picture of a deranged woman who is the bain of any student unlucky enough to be sitting in her class. Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5, which would be a failing grade if the roles were reversed.

“Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced,” one student wrote. “Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton’s MSW program as long as she is there.”

“Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her,” wrote another student, who ultimately received an A in her class despite their displeasure with the professor. “She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had.”

“Do not take her class,” another student warned. “She is unclear with directions. Hard grader and talks for 2hr 45min without giving a break. she is exact opposite of what she teaches. empowering??? not at all.”

Yet another student claimed that her teaching is so bad students will find themselves reaching for antidepressants. “Take her class and you will take antidepressant, start smoking or drinking again and gain 20lbs at your risk.”

All of the above reviews were written between the years of 2010 and 2014. This is not negative feedback Blasey Ford might have received after coming forward to accuse Kavanaugh.

By contrast, it is near impossible to find someone with something negative to say about Kavanaugh. In fact, 65 women who knew the judge from his high school days wrote a letter vouching for his impeccable character and infallible habit of treating women with the utmost respect. From the looks of her reviews, however, you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone with something positive to say about Christine Blasey Ford, let alone 65 people.[/b]

You should be ashamed for using this SJW, pussy hat wearing hater in an attempt to stop this nomination. I didn't call her names, I just used your style to mention an unproven accusation! I never said she was a wide receiver in high school I just said it was alleged! Sound familiar?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:16pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 9:24pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 8:22pm:

Are you saying her PhD means nothing? Mort?

PhDs in prostitution generally do, A. One usually finds them on public toilet doors.

These people are rubbish. I believe your American calls them trash, is that right, Mort?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:17pm

Her character is meaningless if Kav. has already lied about not knowing her. That is the crux of the issue. He can't walk that back. It will be interesting to see him try. And again, I don't think a 50+-year-old man should be judged on the isolated actions of his 18-year-old self. But if he lies about even knowing her, well, that makes him a liar.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:19pm

The character assassination of the women is standard Trump tactics. What makes her story even more credible is that she knew that going in.

Trump is only proving she is truthful.

What a clown.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:21pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:17pm:
Her character is meaningless if Kav. has already lied about not knowing her. That is the crux of the issue. He can't walk that back. It will be interesting to see him try. And again, I don't think a 50+-year-old man should be judged on the isolated actions of his 18-year-old self. But if he lies about even knowing her, well, that makes him a liar.

One doesn't come to know a whore, A. One simply inseminates on her face.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:31pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:21pm:

Kav's partner-in-crime, Mark Judge, published a memoir in 1997 called "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk."

It seems that the other man in the room was simply too drunk to remember ...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:35pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:31pm:

Kav's partner-in-crime, Mark Judge, published a memoir in 1997 called "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk."

You're supposed to forget, A. One remembers a first kiss, a first date, Mother.

You don't remember choking and raping some slut at a party.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #33 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:49pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:19pm:
The character assassination of the women is standard Trump tactics. What makes her story even more credible is that she knew that going in.

What a clown.

The only character assassination I have seen is the one that started when the Democrats stopped laughing at Trumps run for the White House and realized he could win! You embrace the most absurd accusations without question because it is what you want to believe. Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg won't be around much longer and that will give Trump the chance to Appoint a third pro-Constitution Justice!

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #34 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:56pm

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:49pm:

What a clown.

The only character assassination I have seen is the one that started when the Democrats stopped laughing at Trumps run for the White House and realized he could win! You embrace the most absurd accusations without question because it is what you want to believe. Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg won't be around much longer and that will give Trump the chance to Appoint a third pro-Constitution Justice!      

Character assassination was Trump's ticket to the WH:  he systematically took down each of them starting with Jeb Bush.

You talk about Ginsburg's death often Mort. You aren't planning something, are you? Should we contact the authorities?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:58pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:35pm:

Posh young school boys like Kav and Judge spend a lot of time trying to get laid so I can see that the details would be hazy ...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:35pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:58pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:35pm:

Posh young school boys like Kav and Judge spend a lot of time trying to get laid so I can see that the details would be hazy ...

Mr Trump should send Cohen round to the bitch with a brown paper bag and details of her kids' school.

Lovely kids. It would be such a pity if anything happened to them.

At least until they're 13.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:45pm

The Kav, back row, second from right

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:47pm

Rape is an impossibility with this group, right? Those plastic cups are yellow. That means they are filled with not alcohol, but lemonade.

« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:53pm by AiA »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #39 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:55pm

What a clown.

"pro-Constitution Justice"

I see what you're trying to do, but with the things you support in Trump, you really have no leg to stand on in this game of yours.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:46pm

The Kav. case is another example of why women don't speak up after sexual assault ... Remember Roy Moore? The GOP defended that pervert until the day he lost.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:56pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:47pm:
Rape is an impossibility with this group, right? Those plastic cups are yellow. That means they are filled with not alcohol, but lemonade.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/15/00/502F58EB00000578-0-image-a-18_1...

The yearbook says they're filled with semen, but that might be a misprint.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #42 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:36pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:55pm:

What a clown.

I see what you're trying to do, but with the things you support in Trump, you really have no leg to stand on in this game of yours.

Lets have some examples of things President Trump has done that violate the Constitution.

Just for your information if you are in the Country illegally you do not have Constitutional Rights! Why Illegals qualify for government benefits is part of the problem, anchor babies is another.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:34pm

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:36pm:

What a clown.

Lets have some examples of things President Trump has done that violate the Constitution.

Just for your information if you are in the Country illegally you do not have Constitutional Rights! Why Illegals qualify for government benefits is part of the problem, anchor babies is another.

Was this slut an illegal too, Mort?

Did they take her kids?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #44 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:34pm:

What a clown.

Did they take her kids?

You seem to be obsessed with her sexual picadillos, I don't know or care about them.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #45 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:51pm

What a clown.

That wasn't my point. You're attempting to paint non-conservatives judges as inherently anti constitution like you hold some sort of moral high ground.

The lies and deciet in attacking the left is getting out of hand.

But since you brought it up, do we really need to list all the times Trump's executive orders have been struck down as unconstitutional?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 12:00am

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:38pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:34pm:

What a clown.

Did they take her kids?

You seem to be obsessed with her sexual picadillos, I don't know or care about them.

She sexually abused a supreme court judge, Mort. You're not concerned about that?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:03am

The accuser and her family are receiving death threats. Ever wonder why women wait so long before going public? Now you know.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #48 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:28am

AiA wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:03am:
The accuser and her family are receiving death threats. Ever wonder why women wait so long before going public? Now you know.

Especially when the accused is someone in a position of power.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:47am

this woman is scum... she's a liar, a cheat, an extremist and a ****...

everything the forum Liberals love in a woman...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:54am

Quote:
Third Accused Male – Patrick Smyth – Denies Far Left Activist Christine Ford’s Allegations of Abuse

Patrick Smyth is the latest former Georgetown Prep student to deny Christine Ford’s allegations of sexual abuse.

That makes three men who vehemently deny the far left activist’s accusations of misconduct.

Christine Ford Allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh:

— She doesn’t know when it was.

— She doesn’t know what year it took place

— She doesn’t know what month it took place

— She has no idea where it took place

— She doesn’t know if 4 boys were there

— It could have been 2 boys?

— Both accused boys deny the charges

— She doesn’t think any females were there

— Wait, maybe there was a female there?

Grin

According to CNN, Patrick J. Smyth, a former high school classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, has denied attending the alleged party where Christine Blasey Ford says Kavanaugh attempted to sexually assault her in the 1980s.

CNN reported:

Patrick J. Smyth attended Georgetown Prep — an all-boys school in North Bethesda, Maryland — alongside Kavanaugh. Both men graduated in 1983. Smyth signed a letter this summer, before the allegations against Kavanaugh were made public, testifying that Kavanaugh “is singularly qualified to be an Associate Justice on the U.S. Supreme Court,” along with dozen other of the school’s alumni.

Eric Bruce, who is representing Smyth, authored a letter to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, the top Democrat on the committee. CNN has obtained a copy of the letter, which includes a quote from Smyth denying seeing any “improper conduct” from Kavanaugh.

“I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post,” Smyth says in his statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee. “I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.”

what a total moronic slag...

slandering good mens names in the pursuit of leftwing extremism...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:58am

Quote:
Christine Blasey Ford’s Defender is Another Crackpot Leftist – Deletes Twitter Account After Claims Go Viral

A former student at Christine Blasey Ford’s school wrote on Facebook that she remembered hearing about the incident.

Cristina Miranda King had no firsthand information on the alleged incident but wrote that she heard about it.

Miranda wrote:
“The incident was spoken about for days afterwords in school. Kavanaugh should stop lying, own up to it and apologize.”

Miranda later retracted her tweet and she deleted her Twitter account.
  Roll Eyes

The accuser
Christine Blasey Ford told reporters she never discussed the alleged attack with anyone.

Cristina Miranda King later deleted her tweet.

Cristina Miranda King
is a far left nutcase who recently deleted her Twitter account.

Deleted tweets show she is as unhinged as you would expect.

these liberal nutcases will do and say anything.... anything...

lying threw their lying teeth until they come undone...

then they delete everything and go into hiding...

Hillary taught them well...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #52 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:22am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:47am:

You want "Innocent until proven guilty" for Kavanaugh but you're treating the alleged victim like this, when you have no evidence what so ever to support your claims, let alone a chance for either to front the committee or give evidence...

You're just another Trumptard hypocritically trolling for dear leader.

And what's that I see, two more TGP blog posts without attribution or any evidence other than hearsay as the source of their claims?

You're doing it again Mech...  Demanding the presumption of innocence for your "team" but immediately judging the other side as guilty.

Fake News, hypocrisy, personal attacks and insults.  The depths you've had to sink that you and so many Trump supporters have normalised is getting comical in its absurdity.

You're that desperate for a win that you're complaining about things that you're then guilty of within the same post.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 9:39am

AiA wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:46pm:
The Kav. case is another example of why women don't speak up after sexual assault ... Remember Roy Moore? The GOP defended that pervert until the day he lost.

The oddest thing is that Mnuchin reports that Trump is even now, still puzzled by how Roy Moore lost. He just doesnt understand it. More evidence of just how stupid the man is.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:30pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:47am:

That's exactly what Mort said, Mechanic. This prostitute deserves everything she gets.

What does she expect? She can harass one of Mr Trump's nominees - all fine men - and not face the consequences?

She's a real ****.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:34pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 9:39am:
AiA wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:46pm:

The oddest thing is that Mnuchin reports that Trump is even now, still puzzled by how Roy Moore lost. He just doesnt understand it. More evidence of just how stupid the man is.

Another fine man. What is it with the Liberals and sexual depravity? They must have such dirty minds.

Let's be reasonable. As Mr Trump always says, they said they didn't do it.

This woman is a complete  ****.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:05pm

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:07pm

and keep in mind that this woman is supposedly some sort of "Professor" or Lecturer in some University...

der...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:12pm

who is this thing... ?  Huh

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:34pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:05pm:

Betty Flintstone?

Oh, Mechanic, this is beyond a joke now. I always thought Betty was a fine housewife.

How dare she say such nasty things about Mr Trump's friends.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #60 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 11:05pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:51pm:

What a clown.

That wasn't my point. You're attempting to paint non-conservatives judges as inherently anti constitution like you hold some sort of moral high ground.

The lies and deciet in attacking the left is getting out of hand.

But since you brought it up, do we really need to list all the times Trump's executive orders have been struck down as unconstitutional?

Actually I believe the Left only holds the Low ground. The Constitution is not a living document that means something different from one generation to the next. Twisting the meaning to fit an agenda is dishonest, it is no different than redefining the 10 Commandments. If you choose to support people whose goal in life is to rule others be my quest, but I will oppose them in every legal way  I can. The Left is doing all it can to replace Americans with Third World people who will feel enough loyalty to the democratic party to make America a Country with only one viable political party. With no real choices in elections the government will force us to vote knowing the results will not matter! At some point the money tree will die and the whole country will collapse.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #61 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 1:38pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 8:12pm:

Let me ask you this then Mech, can you imagine being arrested on suspicion of a crime and demanding that the prosecution take the case to trial before the police get to investigate? This is not much different.

But you don't want to risk an FBI investigation in the change they find something or the confirmation is delayed until after the election.

You know, like the Republicans did to Obama?

So you're either a hypocrite for condemning the Dems wanting to do what you supported the Republicans doing to Obama, or you're worried he'll be guilty.

Which is it?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #62 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 3:17pm

Oh Dear!

Dems caught out again fabricating a story to stop or delay the appointment of a conservative judge. Such a bunch of lying.........

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey exposed for ties to Big Pharma abortion pill maker… effort to derail Kavanaugh is plot to protect abortion industry profits

(Natural News) Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford, who claims — without any evidence — that Kavanaugh inappropriately touched her at a drunken party while in high school, turns out to have ties to an abortion pill pharmaceutical company called Corcept Therapeutics. This discovery brings to light an obvious conflict of interest in Blasey’s story, revealing that she works for a pharmaceutical company that manufacturers an abortion pill drug, whose profits could be strongly impacted by future Supreme Court decisions on abortion rights.

Corcept Therapeutics (Corcept.com) manufacturers and markets an abortion pill drug called mifepristone, and Christine Blasey Ford is a co-author of at least eight published scientific papers produced by the pharmaceutical giant to promote its pills. You can see Blasey’s name listed on several publications at this Corcept.com web page detailing their research papers.

Corcept Therapeutics, Inc., a $166 billion market cap company (stock symbol CORT) reportedly has current annual sales of $216 million. The company offers just one drug, mifepristone, which is widely known as an “abortion pill” or RU-486. Many drugs have multiple uses, and mifepristone — brand name “Korlym” at Corcept — is currently marketed by the company for the treatment of Cushing’s syndrome. (h/t to The Gateway Pundit for initial work on this breaking story.)

Like all FDA-approved drugs, mifepristone is frequently prescribed off-label, meaning doctors prescribe it for conditions that it has never been approved to treat. It is well known throughout the medical industry that doctors routinely prescribe this drug to terminate unwanted pregnancies. It is a covert “abortion drug,” in other words.

Support our mission and protect your health: Organic Seeds of Life combines Red Raspberry Seed Power, Black Cumin Seed Power and Red Grape Seed Powder into the most potent nutrient-rich supplemental superfood powder you've ever experienced. Loaded with flavonoids, antioxidants, anthocyanins, OPCs, ALA and a vast array of vital nutrients. Learn more here.

If Kavanaugh were to be confirmed on the U.S. Supreme Court and be part of a decision that overturns Roe vs. Wade, it would make the prescribing of Corcept’s drug for abortion illegal, directly impacting the bottom line profits of the company for which Christine Blasey works.

See this Medscape explanation of how this abortion pill works, where it explains the drug is “Indicated for the medical termination of intrauterine pregnancy through 70 days gestation in combination with misoprostol.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-20-kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-exposed-for-ties-to-big-pharma-abortion-pill-maker.html

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 3:26pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 3:17pm:
Oh Dear!

Dems caught out again fabricating a story to stop or delay the appointment of a conservative judge. Such a bunch of lying.........

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey exposed for ties to Big Pharma abortion pill maker… effort to derail Kavanaugh is plot to protect abortion industry profits

(Natural News) Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford, who claims — without any evidence — that Kavanaugh inappropriately touched her at a drunken party while in high school, turns out to have ties to an abortion pill pharmaceutical company called Corcept Therapeutics. This discovery brings to light an obvious conflict of interest in Blasey’s story, revealing that she works for a pharmaceutical company that manufacturers an abortion pill drug, whose profits could be strongly impacted by future Supreme Court decisions on abortion rights.

Corcept Therapeutics (Corcept.com) manufacturers and markets an abortion pill drug called mifepristone, and Christine Blasey Ford is a co-author of at least eight published scientific papers produced by the pharmaceutical giant to promote its pills. You can see Blasey’s name listed on several publications at this Corcept.com web page detailing their research papers.

Corcept Therapeutics, Inc., a $166 billion market cap company (stock symbol CORT) reportedly has current annual sales of $216 million. The company offers just one drug, mifepristone, which is widely known as an “abortion pill” or RU-486. Many drugs have multiple uses, and mifepristone — brand name “Korlym” at Corcept — is currently marketed by the company for the treatment of Cushing’s syndrome. (h/t to The Gateway Pundit for initial work on this breaking story.)

Like all FDA-approved drugs, mifepristone is frequently prescribed off-label, meaning doctors prescribe it for conditions that it has never been approved to treat. It is well known throughout the medical industry that doctors routinely prescribe this drug to terminate unwanted pregnancies. It is a covert “abortion drug,” in other words.

Support our mission and protect your health: Organic Seeds of Life combines Red Raspberry Seed Power, Black Cumin Seed Power and Red Grape Seed Powder into the most potent nutrient-rich supplemental superfood powder you've ever experienced. Loaded with flavonoids, antioxidants, anthocyanins, OPCs, ALA and a vast array of vital nutrients. Learn more here.

If Kavanaugh were to be confirmed on the U.S. Supreme Court and be part of a decision that overturns Roe vs. Wade, it would make the prescribing of Corcept’s drug for abortion illegal, directly impacting the bottom line profits of the company for which Christine Blasey works.

See this Medscape explanation of how this abortion pill works, where it explains the drug is “Indicated for the medical termination of intrauterine pregnancy through 70 days gestation in combination with misoprostol.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-20-kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-exposed-for-ties-to-big-pharma-abortion-pill-maker.html

Cunning, no?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #64 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 3:52pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 3:17pm:
Oh Dear!

And yet you've quoted one of the biggest fabricator of stories in natural news

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 4:04pm

I am surprise they arent blaming Blasey for being involved in the assassination of JFK.

it is pitiful to watch.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print