Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Supreme Court Nominee. (Read 4032 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Supreme Court Nominee.
Reply #30 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:21pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:17pm:
Her character is meaningless if Kav. has already lied about not knowing her. That is the crux of the issue. He can't walk that back. It will be interesting to see him try. And again, I don't think a 50+-year-old man should be judged on the isolated actions of his 18-year-old self. But if he lies about even knowing her, well, that makes him a liar.

One doesn't come to know a whore, A. One simply inseminates on her face.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:31pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:21pm:
Her character is meaningless if Kav. has already lied about not knowing her. That is the crux of the issue. He can't walk that back. It will be interesting to see him try. And again, I don't think a 50+-year-old man should be judged on the isolated actions of his 18-year-old self. But if he lies about even knowing her, well, that makes him a liar.

Kav's partner-in-crime, Mark Judge, published a memoir in 1997 called "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk."

It seems that the other man in the room was simply too drunk to remember ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:35pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:31pm:

Kav's partner-in-crime, Mark Judge, published a memoir in 1997 called "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk."

You're supposed to forget, A. One remembers a first kiss, a first date, Mother.

You don't remember choking and raping some slut at a party.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #33 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:49pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:19pm:
The character assassination of the women is standard Trump tactics. What makes her story even more credible is that she knew that going in.

Trump is only proving she is truthful.

What a clown.

The only character assassination I have seen is the one that started when the Democrats stopped laughing at Trumps run for the White House and realized he could win! You embrace the most absurd accusations without question because it is what you want to believe. Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg won't be around much longer and that will give Trump the chance to Appoint a third pro-Constitution Justice!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #34 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:56pm

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:49pm:
The character assassination of the women is standard Trump tactics. What makes her story even more credible is that she knew that going in.

What a clown.

The only character assassination I have seen is the one that started when the Democrats stopped laughing at Trumps run for the White House and realized he could win! You embrace the most absurd accusations without question because it is what you want to believe. Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg won't be around much longer and that will give Trump the chance to Appoint a third pro-Constitution Justice!      

Character assassination was Trump's ticket to the WH:  he systematically took down each of them starting with Jeb Bush.

You talk about Ginsburg's death often Mort. You aren't planning something, are you? Should we contact the authorities?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:58pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:35pm:

Posh young school boys like Kav and Judge spend a lot of time trying to get laid so I can see that the details would be hazy ...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:35pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:58pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:35pm:

Posh young school boys like Kav and Judge spend a lot of time trying to get laid so I can see that the details would be hazy ...

Mr Trump should send Cohen round to the bitch with a brown paper bag and details of her kids' school.

Lovely kids. It would be such a pity if anything happened to them.

At least until they're 13.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:45pm

The Kav, back row, second from right

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:47pm

Rape is an impossibility with this group, right? Those plastic cups are yellow. That means they are filled with not alcohol, but lemonade.

« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:53pm by AiA »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #39 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:55pm

What a clown.

"pro-Constitution Justice"

I see what you're trying to do, but with the things you support in Trump, you really have no leg to stand on in this game of yours.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:46pm

The Kav. case is another example of why women don't speak up after sexual assault ... Remember Roy Moore? The GOP defended that pervert until the day he lost.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:56pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:47pm:
Rape is an impossibility with this group, right? Those plastic cups are yellow. That means they are filled with not alcohol, but lemonade.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/15/00/502F58EB00000578-0-image-a-18_1...

The yearbook says they're filled with semen, but that might be a misprint.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #42 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:36pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:55pm:

What a clown.

I see what you're trying to do, but with the things you support in Trump, you really have no leg to stand on in this game of yours.

Lets have some examples of things President Trump has done that violate the Constitution.

Just for your information if you are in the Country illegally you do not have Constitutional Rights! Why Illegals qualify for government benefits is part of the problem, anchor babies is another.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:34pm

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:36pm:

What a clown.

Lets have some examples of things President Trump has done that violate the Constitution.

Just for your information if you are in the Country illegally you do not have Constitutional Rights! Why Illegals qualify for government benefits is part of the problem, anchor babies is another.

Was this slut an illegal too, Mort?

Did they take her kids?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #44 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:34pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:36pm:

What a clown.

Was this slut an illegal too, Mort?

Did they take her kids?

You seem to be obsessed with her sexual picadillos, I don't know or care about them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print