Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Supreme Court Nominee. (Read 4040 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Supreme Court Nominee.
Reply #15 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:41pm

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:02pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:39am:
Mortdooley wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:22am:
I just read that both men claim no such assault ever happened but an anonymous source claimed she took on the entire football team in high school. It probably isn't true either. She is known to be a rabid anti-Trumper so her credibility is suspect!

We call that a "Hail Mary" play.

Not only that, Mort, but she's a well known slut who has also worked as a hooker.

Of course she's lying.

I haven't heard that but she did attack the Presidents zero tolerance for border jumpers! I believe she belongs to the UCLU Un-American Civil Liberties Union and supports open borders.

So her truthfulness is determined by her political opinions???  I am sure Putin and Kim would agree. Not perhaps the great statesmen of our time - those defenders of freedom and democracy.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:37pm

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:02pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:39am:
Mortdooley wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:22am:
I just read that both men claim no such assault ever happened but an anonymous source claimed she took on the entire football team in high school. It probably isn't true either. She is known to be a rabid anti-Trumper so her credibility is suspect!

We call that a "Hail Mary" play.

Not only that, Mort, but she's a well known slut who has also worked as a hooker.

Of course she's lying.

I haven't heard that but she did attack the Presidents zero tolerance for border jumpers! I believe she belongs to the UCLU Un-American Civil Liberties Union and supports open borders.

Definitely. She's a slut and a leftard.

The bitch had it coming.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:14pm

The "slut" is willing to testify. I suspect she may not be lying ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:16pm

AiA wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:14pm:

Of course she's lying. Mort just showed us she's a prostitute.

I mean, it's just a rumour and he doesn't necessarily believe it, but you never know.

It must be true. Mr Trump will tweet it next, you'll see.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:20pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:16pm:
AiA wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:14pm:

Of course she's lying. Mort just showed us she's a prostitute.

I mean, it's just a rumour and he doesn't necessarily believe it, but you never know.

It must be true. Mr Trump will tweet it next, you'll see.

If Trump tweets she is a ho, then she is a ho. Then it will be just a matter of what kind of ho ...

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #20 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:22am

To accuse an opponent with sexual misconduct that allegedly happened decades ago is just standard procedure for the Democrats.

Furthermore Kavanaugh is a conservative in that he supports the constitution as it stands - the highest law in the land. Whereas the Democrats ambition is to amend the constitution to make it fit with their radical ideas.

The tighter they grip the more it slips away.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:56am

Richdude wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:22am:
To accuse an opponent with sexual misconduct that allegedly happened decades ago is just standard procedure for the Democrats.

Furthermore Kavanaugh is a conservative in that he supports the constitution as it stands - the highest law in the land. Whereas the Democrats ambition is to amend the constitution to make it fit with their radical ideas.

Most partisan (therefore dumbest) thing I have read all day. And I don't think Kavanaugh should be judged for this act.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 1:03am

Richdude wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:22am:

We all want to see this whore locked up.

Wait until Kavanaugh becomes the next Supreme Court judge, Rich.

She won't be spraying then.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:59am

What get's my attention is that Kav. has denied knowing her. Should she testify and spill all kinds of details, how does he walk back a denial? He can't. The entertainment value of her testimony will be invaluable.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 8:22pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:59am:
What get's my attention is that Kav. has denied knowing her. Should she testify and spill all kinds of details, how does he walk back a denial? He can't. The entertainment value of her testimony will be invaluable.

He just fcked her, what's the problem? She now works as a prostitute as Mort said.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 9:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 8:22pm:

He just fcked her, what's the problem? She now works as a prostitute as Mort said.

Are you saying her PhD means nothing? Mort?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #26 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:08pm

A story from American Thinker aggregated in LU’s Web Crawler notes that Christine Blasey Ford, the college professor who has accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, is “a radical social-justice warrior with some damning student reviews.” I confess that when I first read the story, I had misgivings about running it, fearing it might be so much character assassination.

I ultimately decided to publish it on the strength of author Selwyn Duke’s argument that “whatever the truth of the matter, however, certainly true is that Ford is a radical leftist who’d be inclined to zealously oppose a Kavanaugh nomination.”

I had less hesitation about writing the present post based on a tweet by Fox News’s Laura Ingraham revealing that Ford’s parents were defendants in 1996 foreclosure case presided over by Judge Martha Kavanaugh, who happens to be Brett Kavanaugh’s mother.

The thought that springs to mind is that Ford’s insinuation of herself and the details surrounding her alleged encounter with a teenage Brett Kavanaugh could be a revenge play two decades after the fact. Of course, it might turn out, as with the American Thinker story, to be nothing more than a coincidence. In any case, I stick by my conviction that readers should know about it.

Kavanaugh Accuser Humiliated! Students Come Forward, Reveal Embarrassing Secret

Over the weekend, Palo Alto University professor Christine Blasey Ford revealed herself as the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of an attempted rape thirty-five-years-ago. But hours later, Blasey Ford was humiliated when her past students came forward to reveal her embarrassing secret.

In a Sunday interview, Palo Alto University professor Christine Blasey Ford revealed that she is Brett Kavanaugh’s high school-era accuser, claiming the judge pinned her down and groped her before she escaped some 35-years-ago. According to Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s friend Mark Judge was present at the time and witnessed the alleged assault.

Judge has strongly denied the accusation, saying, “Now that the anonymous person has been identified and has spoken to the press, I repeat my earlier statement that I have no recollection of any of the events described in today’s Post article or attributed to her letter.”

Now that Blasey Ford has revealed herself to the world, we have been able to glean a much clearer picture of the woman drawing on a “repressed memory” to accuse a well-respected judge of attempting to rape her decades ago. For example, the letter she penned to Feinstein wasn’t her first. She also signed a letter for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) condemning President Donald Trump for strictly enforcing federal immigration laws.

And that’s not all that calls into question Blasey Ford’s credibility. Her reviews on RateMyProfessors.com paint a picture of a deranged woman who is the bain of any student unlucky enough to be sitting in her class. Overall, she scores 2.3 out of 5, which would be a failing grade if the roles were reversed.

“Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced,” one student wrote. “Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton’s MSW program as long as she is there.”

“Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her,” wrote another student, who ultimately received an A in her class despite their displeasure with the professor. “She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had.”

“Do not take her class,” another student warned. “She is unclear with directions. Hard grader and talks for 2hr 45min without giving a break. she is exact opposite of what she teaches. empowering??? not at all.”

Yet another student claimed that her teaching is so bad students will find themselves reaching for antidepressants. “Take her class and you will take antidepressant, start smoking or drinking again and gain 20lbs at your risk.”

All of the above reviews were written between the years of 2010 and 2014. This is not negative feedback Blasey Ford might have received after coming forward to accuse Kavanaugh.

By contrast, it is near impossible to find someone with something negative to say about Kavanaugh. In fact, 65 women who knew the judge from his high school days wrote a letter vouching for his impeccable character and infallible habit of treating women with the utmost respect. From the looks of her reviews, however, you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone with something positive to say about Christine Blasey Ford, let alone 65 people.[/b]

You should be ashamed for using this SJW, pussy hat wearing hater in an attempt to stop this nomination. I didn't call her names, I just used your style to mention an unproven accusation! I never said she was a wide receiver in high school I just said it was alleged! Sound familiar?

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:16pm

AiA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 9:24pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 8:22pm:

Are you saying her PhD means nothing? Mort?

PhDs in prostitution generally do, A. One usually finds them on public toilet doors.

These people are rubbish. I believe your American calls them trash, is that right, Mort?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:17pm

Her character is meaningless if Kav. has already lied about not knowing her. That is the crux of the issue. He can't walk that back. It will be interesting to see him try. And again, I don't think a 50+-year-old man should be judged on the isolated actions of his 18-year-old self. But if he lies about even knowing her, well, that makes him a liar.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:19pm

The character assassination of the women is standard Trump tactics. What makes her story even more credible is that she knew that going in.

Trump is only proving she is truthful.

What a clown.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print