Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Supreme Court Nominee. (Read 3992 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Supreme Court Nominee.
Sep 16th, 2018 at 5:22pm

Hmm......another me too?

Link.

It appears to be a growing trend....anyone endorsed by Trump seems questionable.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Supreme Court Nominee.
Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:09pm

there's already a thread on this...

the Demorats are trying to smear more and more as they get more and more desperate..

they are pathetic...  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:16pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 5:22pm:
Hmm......another me too?

Link.

It appears to be a growing trend....anyone endorsed by Trump seems questionable.

The fact that Trump endorsed him is enough to question the choice. To be fair though, what is the chance that Trump know ANYTHING about him or any other judge?  The man is the living definition of 'clueless' on any and all topics. This clown is just another far-right clown who literally believes that Nixon should not have been investigated and that the President is above the law.

What is it with Americans and their judicial system? Our High Court manages to rule on the law and constitution without political partisanship - all the time. Americans count how many progressive or conservative judges there are as if that should in any significant way affect their rulings.

Only in america.  Fortunately.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:22pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:09pm:

the Demorats are trying to smear more and more as they get more and more desperate..

I did look.....could not find it.  What is the Title?

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:02pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:22pm:

most likely aussie

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537052528

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #5 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:35pm

A biased troll topic with an uninterruptible title.

The Desperate Extreme Left - How Low Will They Go?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #6 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:17pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:16pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 5:22pm:
Hmm......another me too?

Link.

The fact that Trump endorsed him is enough to question the choice. To be fair though, what is the chance that Trump know ANYTHING about him or any other judge?  The man is the living definition of 'clueless' on any and all topics. This clown is just another far-right clown who literally believes that Nixon should not have been investigated and that the President is above the law.

What is it with Americans and their judicial system? Our High Court manages to rule on the law and constitution without political partisanship - all the time. Americans count how many progressive or conservative judges there are as if that should in any significant way affect their rulings.

Only in america.  Fortunately.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/09/15/pirro-on-feinsteins-handling-of-kavan...

Pirro on Feinstein’s Handling of Kavanaugh Sexual Misconduct Allegation: ‘What Were You Thinking? Are You Stupid?’

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:22am

A 50+-year-old man shouldn't be judged on a single action taken by his 18-year-old self. I suspect this woman is telling the truth and if I were Kavanaugh I'd fess up and move on. It isn't like he is a serial sexual predator, like Roy Moore or Donald Trump. It sounds more like the isolated actions of a horny 18-year-old boy who went on to make something of himself ...
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:37am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:26am

AiA wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:22am:
A 50+-year-old man shouldn't be judged on a single action taken by his 18-year-old self. I suspect this woman is telling the truth and if I were Kavanaugh I'd fess up and move on. It isn't like he is a serial sexual predator, like Roy Moore or Donald Trump. It sounds more like the actions of a horny 18-year-old boy who went on to make something of himself ...

And BTW, the woman has now come forward. Her name is Christine Blasey Ford, a professor at Palo Alto University in California. She has far more to lose than gain by going public over this.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:37am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #9 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 7:49am

A 50+-year-old man shouldn't be judged on a single action taken by his 18-year-old self. I suspect this woman is telling the truth and if I were Kavanaugh I'd fess up and move on. It isn't like he is a serial sexual predator, like Roy Moore or Donald Trump. It sounds more like the isolated actions of a horny 18-year-old boy who went on to make something of himself ...

In all fairness, I think this is an accurate assessment of the situation.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:30am

Maybe, possibly. But if you are aiming for the highest Judicial post in the land, your character and history has to be unassailable. actions as teenagers do sadly still reflect the inner character. He has done very well for himself, but top jobs should go to those without blemishes. I dont think that is being all that unfair.  It is not as if there arent hundreds of alternative candidates.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:41am

Dnarever wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:35pm:

A biased troll topic with an uninterruptible title.

The Desperate Extreme Left - How Low Will They Go?

I wish people would be clear in thread Titles!

Sad

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #12 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:22am

I just read that both men claim no such assault ever happened but an anonymous source claimed she took on the entire football team in high school. It probably isn't true either. She is known to be a rabid anti-Trumper so her credibility is suspect!

We call that a "Hail Mary" play.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:39am

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:22am:
I just read that both men claim no such assault ever happened but an anonymous source claimed she took on the entire football team in high school. It probably isn't true either. She is known to be a rabid anti-Trumper so her credibility is suspect!

Not only that, Mort, but she's a well known slut who has also worked as a hooker.

Of course she's lying.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #14 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:39am:
Mortdooley wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:22am:

Not only that, Mort, but she's a well known slut who has also worked as a hooker.

Of course she's lying.

I haven't heard that but she did attack the Presidents zero tolerance for border jumpers! I believe she belongs to the UCLU Un-American Civil Liberties Union and supports open borders.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print