Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The Desperate Extreme Left - How Low Will They Go? (Read 6378 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: The Desperate Extreme Left - How Low Will They Go?
Reply #30 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:24am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:34am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 7:48am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 7:42am:
Gotcha Bitch....  Wink

Quote:
Writer of Confidential Kavanaugh Letter Speaks Out – She’s a Far-Left Activist!

Senate Democrats on the Judiciary Committee are working overtime to delay Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

On Thursday, ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee
Dianne Feinstein
(D-CA) referred a
mysterious letter
about Kavanaugh to the FBI.

Feinstein said in a statement Thursday to the feds that she “received information from an individual concerning the nomination.”

Feinstein released a statement via The Intercept:

“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

It turns out the woman who sent the letter to Democrat lawmakers is a far-left activist.

Christine Blasey Ford, a California professor and far left activist, wrote a letter to a Democrat lawmaker earlier this summer claiming she was sexually assaulted by Brett Kavanaugh while they were in high school in Maryland over three decades ago.

Independent journalist Mike Cernovich says Christine Blasey is a far-left activist who spent all weekend deleting her social media accounts.

The Dems are so dirty they had to go back over three decades to Kavanaugh’s high school days to dig up ‘dirt’ using a left-wing activist.

Pathetic.

Kavanaugh categorically denied the allegations on Thursday in a statement.

The White House also released a statement.

“Senator Schumer promised to ‘oppose Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination with everything I have,’ and it appears he is delivering with this 11th hour attempt to delay the confirmation.”

No, you got a blog post from TGP.

Come back when you've got some facts.

*Full disclosure, I've not bothered to read Mech usual reposted lies.  If anyone else does and it's not just partisan lies, please let me know, otherwise, I won't be wasting my time on what has been proven over time to be nothing but fake news.

First Panther, and now the Mechanic? Kicking a rape victim when she's down?

I've never been so disappointed in all my life.

The demon-RATS found out a long time ago, when all else fails, that sexual accusations work, & in America it's an election year tradition.

Allege their sexual experiences, go anonymous, spend $150.00 or so to file in court, & have a far-left activist lawyer toss crumbs to the "Deep State Media", formerly MSM, to keep the carrion crow scavenging.

Then within a week or so of the election/event claim that the "victim" is in deep depression, & won't/is unable to meet with the court because of their depression. Keeping their true identity safe. Then as mysteriously as they appeared, off they go, to probably collect their fees, & vanish forever.....election over.....they've served their purpose.

Sometimes they re-appear the next election cycle, with different claims, against a different candidate, but it's hard to tell because they always use the heart-tug secretive approach, & claim anonymity.

That said, there are some more credible claimants that make stronger claims far in advance of the election day. They are often corroborated & have others willing to testify in their behalf.  They are the ones that divulge their full names, appear in print & on tv, make solid claims with the court, & stick around until their cases are settled in court long after the elections are settled. If I were to feel sorry for anyone it's those claimants, who's cause has been severely tarnished & made so much more difficult by the false claimants I mentioned earlier.

Either way, you can always tell when the bogus claimants  will arrive.....they seem to all slither out from under their rocks just before or around the first Tuesday following the first Monday in November......Election Day, or within a few weeks before a crucial vote in Congress.

Their tell tail trait is how quickly they, & their claims, depart from the spotlight, usually never to be heard of again.

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #31 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:25am

Double-Post  Angry

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:12am

Panther wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:24am:
Gotcha Bitch....  Wink

Quote:

Senate Democrats on the Judiciary Committee
Dianne Feinstein
(D-CA) referred a
mysterious letter

Feinstein said in a statement Thursday to the feds that she “received information from an individual concerning the nomination.”

“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come letter to Democrat lawmakers is a far-left activist.[/color]

Christine Blasey Ford, a California professor and far left activist, wrote a letter to a Democrat lawmaker earlier this summer claiming she was sexually assaulted by Brett Kavanaugh while they were in high school in Maryland over three decades ago.

Independent journalist Mike Cernovich says Christine Blasey is a far-left activist who spent all weekend deleting her social media accounts.

The Dems are so dirty they had to go back over three decades to Kavanaugh’s high school days to dig up ‘dirt’ using a left-wing activist.

Pathetic.

“Senator Schumer promised to ‘oppose Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination with everything I have,’ and it appears he is delivering with this 11th hour attempt to delay the confirmation.”

*Full disclosure, I've not bothered to read Mech usual reposted lies.  If anyone else does and it's not just partisan lies, please let me know, otherwise, I won't be wasting my time on what has been proven over time to be nothing but fake news.

The demon-RATS found out a long time ago, when all else fails, that sexual accusations work, & in America it's an election year tradition.

Allege their sexual experiences, go anonymous, spend $150.00 or so to file in court, & have a far-left activist lawyer toss crumbs to the "Deep State Media", formerly MSM, to keep the carrion crow scavenging.

Then within a week or so of the election/event claim that the "victim" is in deep depression, & won't/is unable to meet with the court because of their depression. Keeping their true identity safe. Then as mysteriously as they appeared, off they go, to probably collect their fees, & vanish forever.....election over.....they've served their purpose.

Sometimes they re-appear the next election cycle, with different claims, against a different candidate, but it's hard to tell because they always use the heart-tug secretive approach, & claim anonymity.

That said, there are some more credible claimants that make stronger claims far in advance of the election day. They are often corroborated & have others willing to testify in their behalf.  They are the ones that divulge their full names, appear in print & on tv, make solid claims with the court, & stick around until their cases are settled in court long after the elections are settled. If I were to feel sorry for anyone it's those claimants, who's cause has been severely tarnished & made so much more difficult by the false claimants I mentioned earlier.

Either way, you can always tell when the bogus claimants  will arrive.....they seem to all slither out from under their rocks just before or around the first Tuesday following the first Monday in November......Election Day, or within a few weeks before a crucial vote in Congress.

Their tell tail trait is how quickly they, & their claims, depart from the spotlight, usually never to be heard of again.

This is the nomination of a Supreme Court Justice, Panther. As you well know as a constitutional expert, he or she is above the law, above party politics and affiliations. Many of the court's functions is to rule on such affiliations.

A Judge must be of pristine character, Panther. Mr Trump has chosen to nominate a paedophile rapist, a man also accused of the sexual harassment of an employee.

This makes him a serial sex offender. And how many more will come out of the woodwork?

Such a judge would have to recuse himself from every case involving a sex crime. This is untenable. His name needs to be struck off the list.

And you of all people should stop defending rapists.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #33 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:45pm

Now Even Evidence of Brett Kavanaugh’s
Good Character Is Used Against Him

Source:      
The National Review
       Quote:
What Dianne Feinstein has done to Brett Kavanaugh is unconscionable.

She sat on a vague, anonymous accusation for months, refused to question Kavanaugh about it, refused to demand further substantiation, and then actually had the audacity to publicly refer it to law enforcement without providing a single shred of evidence that the referral was warranted.
This is character assassination on a grand scale.

But it’s getting worse.

Kavanaugh has unequivocally and unambiguously denied the claim, and there’s so far zero evidence supporting the accusation.

So, how do you continue to smear the man? Easy. Turn even his good character against him. Now it’s somehow suspicious that he was able to quickly amass the signatures of dozens of women to vouch for his character.

Yesterday, a Grassley spokesman said he had not seen the letter Feinstein referred to DOJ. But it seems his staff was well aware of its contents and prepared to respond https://t.co/nkKF4tf0p9

Signatories of the letter are coming forward to say they only learned about it last night. Indeed, the idea that it’s hard to immediately gather supporting signatures from peers — in the age of Facebook and Twitter — is flat-out bizarre.

Right now I have at least 293 friends from high school who are also Facebook friends. I can reach them in seconds, and they can amplify the message on their own pages in minutes.

Reflecting back on the four-day nightmare also known as the “French for POTUS trial balloon,” I was simply stunned at the sheer number of people from my past who came forward to offer help and support. And I wasn’t even a tenth as prominent as Kavanaugh.

But this response is downright temperate compared to the next wave. Now the fact that Kavanaugh coached girls’ basketball and hired so many female clerks is suspicious.

It’s a simple fact that millions of partisans are primed to believe any allegation against a person on the other side, and then they’ll interpret the rest of their life against the backdrop of those claims.

And no one knows the behavior of partisans better than politicians. Feinstein is achieving her intended purpose.

One does not toy with allegations of sexual assault.

If there is substantial evidence that Brett Kavanaugh tried to rape a girl,
then
that’s disqualifying.
Full stop.

➤  ➤
But an anonymous claim that the public hasn’t seen and that seems devoid of meaningful details is not how you establish guilt.

It’s not how you even properly make allegations of wrongdoing.

Time and again, we’ve seen courageous women stand up, endure the spotlight, and state their evidence. That courage is helping change this nation.

So far, however, these claims don’t belong in the same category.

So far, we are still watching a terrible and profoundly immoral political dirty trick.

It’s yet another sign of our low times that all too many partisans are willing to pile on.

Also see here another article in the National Review by the same author from the Previous Day, which offers more foundation to the above.......

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/brett-kavanaugh-nomination-dianne-feinstei...

« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2018 at 1:08pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 2:35pm

Gotcha Bitch....  Wink

Quote:

Senate Democrats on the Judiciary Committee are working overtime to delay Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Dianne Feinstein
(D-CA) referred a
mysterious letter

That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

It turns out the woman who sent the letter to Democrat lawmakers is a far-left activist.

Pathetic.

No, you got a blog post from TGP.

Come back when you've got some facts.

What rape victim??  Huh

Do you even know what anyone in this thread is taking about ??

Have you read any of the posts???

Maybe you are confused after a weekend of drug taking or something  Huh

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:44pm

And yet, every 'me too' complaint against a Democrat was considered as an indictment and worthy of immediiate jailing.

a trumptard is an hypocrite is a trumptard.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 4:36pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:44pm:
And yet, every 'me too' complaint against a Democrat was considered as an indictment and worthy of immediiate jailing.

Yeahhhhh

I call bullshit on that one,,,,

They’ve either admitted it or we’ve had video evidence... take ultra creeper Joe Biden for instance...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #37 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 5:39pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 4:36pm:

Yeahhhhh

They’ve either admitted it or we’ve had video evidence... take ultra creeper Joe Biden for instance...

Which is why he's been charged. Oh wait.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 5:40pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 4:36pm:

Yeahhhhh

ironically, that example is what proves my point about you, moron.  you are NEVER right.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 7:42pm

err ,,. yeah..

Joe Biden is a CREEP! GROPING SENATORS CHILDREN!!!

I wouldn't let this creep in the same Grid zone as my children...

Next thing you'll be calling for him to run as the US President..

oh wait...  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 7:48pm

another self confessed pervert and creep.. another leftie..

Woody Allen....

and that other guy who anally rapped a minor and then ran out of the country before his sentencing..

all the left praised this scum and said how hard done by he was...

Fair Dinkum... I could go on for days about Leftist sexual Predators..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #41 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 8:07pm

Panther wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:45pm:

Now Even Evidence of Brett Kavanaugh’s
Good Character Is Used Against Him

Source:      
The National Review
       Quote:
What Dianne Feinstein has done to Brett Kavanaugh is unconscionable.

She sat on a vague, anonymous accusation for months, refused to question Kavanaugh about it, refused to demand further substantiation, and then actually had the audacity to publicly refer it to law enforcement without providing a single shred of evidence that the referral was warranted.

But it’s getting worse.

Kavanaugh has unequivocally and unambiguously denied the claim, and there’s so far zero evidence supporting the accusation.

So, how do you continue to smear the man? Easy. Turn even his good character against him. Now it’s somehow suspicious that he was able to quickly amass the signatures of dozens of women to vouch for his character.

Yesterday, a Grassley spokesman said he had not seen the letter Feinstein referred to DOJ. But it seems his staff was well aware of its contents and prepared to respond https://t.co/nkKF4tf0p9

Signatories of the letter are coming forward to say they only learned about it last night. Indeed, the idea that it’s hard to immediately gather supporting signatures from peers — in the age of Facebook and Twitter — is flat-out bizarre.

Right now I have at least 293 friends from high school who are also Facebook friends. I can reach them in seconds, and they can amplify the message on their own pages in minutes.

Reflecting back on the four-day nightmare also known as the “French for POTUS trial balloon,” I was simply stunned at the sheer number of people from my past who came forward to offer help and support. And I wasn’t even a tenth as prominent as Kavanaugh.

But this response is downright temperate compared to the next wave. Now the fact that Kavanaugh coached girls’ basketball and hired so many female clerks is suspicious.

It’s a simple fact that millions of partisans are primed to believe any allegation against a person on the other side, and then they’ll interpret the rest of their life against the backdrop of those claims.

And no one knows the behavior of partisans better than politicians. Feinstein is achieving her intended purpose.

One does not toy with allegations of sexual assault.

If there is substantial evidence that Brett Kavanaugh tried to rape a girl,
then
that’s disqualifying.
Full stop.

➤  ➤
But an anonymous claim that the public hasn’t seen and that seems devoid of meaningful details is not how you establish guilt.

It’s not how you even properly make allegations of wrongdoing.

Time and again, we’ve seen courageous women stand up, endure the spotlight, and state their evidence. That courage is helping change this nation.

So far, however, these claims don’t belong in the same category.

So far, we are still watching a terrible and profoundly immoral political dirty trick.

It’s yet another sign of our low times that all too many partisans are willing to pile on.

Also see here another article in the National Review by the same author from the Previous Day, which offers more foundation to the above.......

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/brett-kavanaugh-nomination-dianne-feinstei...

Quote:

Do you think he would have been nominated had he been under this cloud earlier ?  Another claim that is just plain dumb.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:04pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 7:42pm:
err ,,. yeah..

Joe Biden is a CREEP! GROPING SENATORS CHILDREN!!!

I wouldn't let this creep in the same Grid zone as my children...

Next thing you'll be calling for him to run as the US President..

oh wait...  Undecided

I'm not quite sure what you think these photos show. To regular people who have kids and grrandkids and female friends, they look very normal and totally innocent. But since you have no friend, certainly not female friends and are required by law not to get near kids, this all looks 'bad' to you.

You are depraved and once again... COMPLETELY WRONG.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:19pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
another self confessed pervert and creep.. another leftie..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMxzYx8UIAATxOf.jpg

Woody Allen....

and that other guy who anally rapped a minor and then ran out of the country before his sentencing..

all the left praised this scum and said how hard done by he was...

Fair Dinkum... I could go on for days about Leftist sexual Predators..

Are you comparing this judge to Harvey Weinstein?

Oh, Mechanic, it just gets worse! When will it ever end?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 7:25am

uh oh...

Quote:
Judge Kavanaugh Says He Was NOT EVEN AT THE PARTY in Question

Quote:
Furthermore, the only other witness to the alleged attack said it never happened and the allegations are
“absolutely nuts.”

more egg on the faces of the lying Liberals...  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2018 at 7:32am by President Elect, The Mechanic »  

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print