Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Manafort ADMITS Russian collusion (Read 3893 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Manafort ADMITS Russian collusion
Sep 15th, 2018 at 12:35pm

After all the shouts of 'no collusion', Paul Manafort was charged and pleaded guilty to "Conspiracy against the united States" aka COLLUSION

IN addition he as admitted to EVERYTHING that Mueller has previously charged him with.

So finally, COLLUSION between the Trump Campaign and the russians has formal proof.

sux to be a trumptard.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Manafort ADMITS Russian collusion
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 1:06pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 12:35pm:
After all the shouts of 'no collusion', Paul Manafort was charged and pleaded guilty to "Conspiracy against the united States" aka COLLUSION

IN addition he as admitted to EVERYTHING that Mueller has previously charged him with.

So finally, COLLUSION between the Trump Campaign and the russians has formal proof.

sux to be a trumptard.

The CNN distraction thread of Mech's is starting to make more sense.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 2:16pm

sux to be a trumptard.

I think you may be jumping the gun a bit there Longy,

he hasnt as yet stated Trump was involved in Russian collusion

he has agreed to cooperate in regards to the Russian investigation but what it has to do with Trump rather than himself is as yet to be seen.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 2:36pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 2:16pm:

sux to be a trumptard.

he has agreed to cooperate in regards to the Russian investigation but what it has to do with Trump rather than himself is as yet to be seen.

The details will come out, but he pleaded guilt to "Conspiracy against the United States" regarding his ukrainian and russian contacts up until and past the time he was head of the Trump campaign. This is the first firm evidence of russian collusion and this is only what has come out so far. Mueller obviously has no intention of slowing down as the midterm elections come around and we can expect a LOT more indictments and sentences to come out soon.

Hillary Clinton must be laughing at the moment. Just as the FBI publicly investigated her right throughout the election, those same bodies are now doing the same to Trump but vastly bigger and harder hitting. I ony hope the REpublicans get slaughted in the election.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #4 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 2:49pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 2:36pm:

sux to be a trumptard.

The details will come out, but he pleaded guilt to "Conspiracy against the United States" regarding his ukrainian and russian contacts up until and past the time he was head of the Trump campaign. This is the first firm evidence of russian collusion and this is only what has come out so far. Mueller obviously has no intention of slowing down as the midterm elections come around and we can expect a LOT more indictments and sentences to come out soon.

Hillary Clinton must be laughing at the moment. Just as the FBI publicly investigated her right throughout the election, those same bodies are now doing the same to Trump but vastly bigger and harder hitting. I ony hope the REpublicans get slaughted in the election.

I hope Trump gets slaughtered as well...disgusting individual imo!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 3:54pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 2:49pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 2:36pm:

sux to be a trumptard.

I hope Trump gets slaughtered as well...disgusting individual imo!

that is certainly the prediction.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #6 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 4:39pm

Predictions and projections don't work on someone as irrational, erratic and unhinged as Trump, and the same goes for his most loyal of the support base.

Polling is going to be interesting for the midterms, but I would recommend avoiding single number forecasts.

What I mean is, all of the reliable polling agencies correctly predicted the 2016 election within the ranges of their forecasts, but the media liked to report straight up percentages, which is why it seemed like nobody saw Trump's win coming, not even Trump.

But if you look at the actual models and their forecasted results, not just the condensed down final percentages that were mostly reported, they nailed it.

As off topic as that is, predicting that this is the beginning of the end for Trump, I don't know...

I hope he is held accountable for his crimes, but with such a loyal support base that even if he was found and proven guilty, they would reject these findings to the point of some taking up arms, it feels like justice will never be served, not at least without a lot of "civilian" casualties.

Trump has fostered the same sort of irrational and erratic behaviour he sees normal in himself in many of his supporters.  It's scary.

The only thing in this whole mess that I think it's safe for anyone to predict is that Trump's supporters will never accept he can do any wrong and everything, even proven rock solid evidence of crimes or even a plea deal confession from Trump will be seen as nothing more than another part of a deep state conspiracy.

I fear for the US because I can't see a way, either outcome, of this ending in anything but a further fracturing of the US people.

Putin is getting exactly what he wanted.

MICE worked on Trump like a treat.  3 out of 4 when you only need one, yikes.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 4:49pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 4:39pm:
Predictions and projections don't work on someone as irrational, erratic and unhinged as Trump, and the same goes for his most loyal of the support base.

Polling is going to be interesting for the midterms, but I would recommend avoiding single number forecasts.

What I mean is, all of the reliable polling agencies correctly predicted the 2016 election within the ranges of their forecasts, but the media liked to report straight up percentages, which is why it seemed like nobody saw Trump's win coming, not even Trump.

But if you look at the actual models and their forecasted results, not just the condensed down final percentages that were mostly reported, they nailed it.

As off topic as that is, predicting that this is the beginning of the end for Trump, I don't know...

I hope he is held accountable for his crimes, but with such a loyal support base that even if he was found and proven guilty, they would reject these findings to the point of some taking up arms, it feels like justice will never be served, not at least without a lot of "civilian" casualties.

Trump has fostered the same sort of irrational and erratic behaviour he sees normal in himself in many of his supporters.  It's scary.

The only thing in this whole mess that I think it's safe for anyone to predict is that Trump's supporters will never accept he can do any wrong and everything, even proven rock solid evidence of crimes or even a plea deal confession from Trump will be seen as nothing more than another part of a deep state conspiracy.

I fear for the US because I can't see a way, either outcome, of this ending in anything but a further fracturing of the US people.

As Obama said, Trump isnt the problem. He is a symptom. And the problem is chronic political partisanship. In Australia there arent many partisan warriors and when the dust settles, we go back to normal life. But in the USA, it appears you are a republican or a democrat before all other descriptions. A new Supreme Court judge is a big deal because even judges are likely to be deeply partisan to the extent of it affecting their judgement much of  the time. The new candidate literally thinks that a President is above the law and that even investigations into a president are unconstitutional! This is purely partisan and rather obviously not true.

When a new High Court judge is appointed in Australia, we care about his/her qualifications and experience. If he/she were a former AG in a labor or liberal govt, we dont care about that much. We trust them to rule on the law, not their politics or preferences and that is our actual experience. We had an openly gay Chief Justice who ruled against gay marriage because... it was in the law!

I am concerned that USA has become so hopelessly divided on political lines that there is no coming back. Is there even close to a comparison to foxnews in OZ?  Are there any politicians so bereft of honour and morals that they would do one percent of the things Trump has done? If a paedophile stood for the Libs in North sydney he would get 1% of the vote at most. The same situation in USA sees a pedo barely lose by the slimmest of margins.

USA is in big trouble because it has lost sight of ethics, of morality, of justice and the rule of law. All in pursuit of partisan garbage.
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2018 at 5:01pm by longweekend58 »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #8 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 5:59pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 4:49pm:

As Obama said, Trump isnt the problem. He is a symptom. And the problem is chronic political partisanship. In Australia there arent many partisan warriors and when the dust settles, we go back to normal life. But in the USA, it appears you are a republican or a democrat before all other descriptions. A new Supreme Court judge is a big deal because even judges are likely to be deeply partisan to the extent of it affecting their judgement much of  the time. The new candidate literally thinks that a President is above the law and that even investigations into a president are unconstitutional! This is purely partisan and rather obviously not true.

When a new High Court judge is appointed in Australia, we care about his/her qualifications and experience. If he/she were a former AG in a labor or liberal govt, we dont care about that much. We trust them to rule on the law, not their politics or preferences and that is our actual experience. We had an openly gay Chief Justice who ruled against gay marriage because... it was in the law!

I am concerned that USA has become so hopelessly divided on political lines that there is no coming back. Is there even close to a comparison to foxnews in OZ?  Are there any politicians so bereft of honour and morals that they would do one percent of the things Trump has done? If a paedophile stood for the Libs in North sydney he would get 1% of the vote at most. The same situation in USA sees a pedo barely lose by the slimmest of margins.

USA is in big trouble because it has lost sight of ethics, of morality, of justice and the rule of law. All in pursuit of partisan garbage.

I wonder which nations would stand to gain if the US was too busy being divided and looking in, leaving the UN, breaking long standing treaties with allies and supporting them over their own intelligence agencies?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 6:36pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 5:59pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 4:49pm:

I wonder which nations would stand to gain if the US was too busy being divided and looking in, leaving the UN, breaking long standing treaties with allies and supporting them over their own intelligence agencies?

we all know who and that knowledge makes you wonder if a charge of treason could be morally if not legally levelled at the Republican party and trump apologists.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 6:54pm

And Longy can't even find a FAKE news article to back him up.

Manafort's not being charged with campaign collusion, leftards, it's his own money laundering.

Idiots.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #11 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 7:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 6:54pm:

Manafort's not being charged with campaign collusion, leftards, it's his own money laundering.

Idiots.

Surprising that money laundering is still a problem, you would think that a test for detergent residue on bank notes would be fairly easy ?

Though it was a bit odd that a record amount of Rubble was deposited in US bank accounts on 9 Nov 2016 and apparently they were all very clean notes.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #12 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 7:53pm

Idiots.

But after he took the plea deal, prosecutors dropped the bulk of the charges against Manafort, filing new charges including conspiracy against the United States and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Those charges are related to his time under Trump during and after the campaign.

Quote:
"Federal prosecutors allege in their charging documents that Manafort spoke with a senior Israeli official about ways to smear Ukranian political Yulia Tymoshenko while building support for Viktor Yanukovych, the pro-Russian ex-president of Ukraine who Manafort used to work for.

To this end, Manafort allegedly tried to spread stories that would get “Obama Jews” to put pressure on the Obama Administration to condemn Tymoshenko under the presumption that not doing so would’ve been anti-semitic. He also tried to advance these stories through the media as well.

“I have someone pushing it on NY Post. Bada bing bada boom,” Manafort allegedly wrote.”

He was being paid by Russian agents and deliberately withheld that information from stateside authorities. 

So Trump benefited from Russian interference in the election and magically, coincidentally, has all these Russian agents working in his team.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 8:09pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 7:53pm:

Idiots.

But after he took the plea deal, prosecutors dropped the bulk of the charges against Manafort, filing new charges including conspiracy against the United States and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Those charges are related to his time under Trump during and after the campaign.

Quote:
"Federal prosecutors allege in their charging documents that Manafort spoke with a senior Israeli official about ways to smear Ukranian political Yulia Tymoshenko while building support for Viktor Yanukovych, the pro-Russian ex-president of Ukraine who Manafort used to work for.

To this end, Manafort allegedly tried to spread stories that would get “Obama Jews” to put pressure on the Obama Administration to condemn Tymoshenko under the presumption that not doing so would’ve been anti-semitic. He also tried to advance these stories through the media as well.

“I have someone pushing it on NY Post. Bada bing bada boom,” Manafort allegedly wrote.”

He was being paid by Russian agents and deliberately withheld that information from stateside authorities. 

So Trump benefited from Russian interference in the election and magically, coincidentally, has all these Russian agents working in his team.

Of course he did. Mr Trump colluded as we all well know.

So how come Longy can't even bother to show this?

What a moron.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #14 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 8:39pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 8:09pm:

Idiots.

Quote:

What a moron.

Between all the Russian agents and FBI operatives I doubt that there were any Trump people working on his campaign ?

Clever he played off two countries to run his election bid on welfare ?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #15 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:47pm

All this smoke and mirrors for nothing because there is nothing to find except how people at the top of government conspired to keep the choice of the people out of office!

It is all about the low information voters, so much implied scandal and corruption where none exists.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:00pm

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:47pm:
All this smoke and mirrors for nothing because there is nothing to find except how people at the top of government conspired to keep the choice of the people out of office!

It is all about the low information voters, so much implied scandal and corruption where none exists.

Are you on drugs?????

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 8:09pm:

Idiots.

Quote:

What a moron.

I assume that non-trumptards possess the ability to put together the information that is freely availabla. Perhaps in your case I was too optimistic.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #18 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:09pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:00pm:

Are you on drugs?????

He just doesn't realise he's one of the low information voters as he calls them.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #19 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:15pm

Latest Strozk Page emails reveal a CIA/FBI collusion to effect a coup against Trump. It was all a fabricated conspiracy theory.

Never in history has there been such a transgression by these Federal agencies or any agencies. This is the kind of info that the censors are trying to eliminate and only allow the disinfo that eg Weak End here delivers.

More info here.

« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:40pm by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #20 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 12:12am

Are you on drugs?????

Open your eyes and watch Rudy lay it out for you!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #21 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 12:17am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:09pm:

Are you on drugs?????

He just doesn't realise he's one of the low information voters as he calls them.

You are like the Mother with a horrible child, every time that child gets in trouble it is always someone else's fault. Always blame the innocent because you can't admit your side is corrupt!

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #22 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:33am

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 12:12am:

Are you on drugs?????

Rudy is being very well paid to obfuscate the truth.

It has been made abundantly clear that the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russians.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #23 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 11:50am

Dnarever wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:33am:

Are you on drugs?????

It has been made abundantly clear that the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russians.

Yes but only in your fraudulent fake news that only the dumbest would believe.

Come on no one takes this seriously - the guilty are grasping at anything to save themselves.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #24 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 12:36pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 11:50am:

Are you on drugs?????

Come on no one takes this seriously - the guilty are grasping at anything to save themselves.

Care to explain why he continually sides with Russia or defends then over his own country if he's not repaying a debt?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #25 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 12:41pm

Are you on drugs?????

Yet the guy running the campaign has confirmed that there was collusion, there is no scope left for plausible deniability.

Just lies and obfuscation

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:43pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 12:41pm:

Are you on drugs?????

Yet the guy running the campaign has confirmed that there was collusion, there is no scope left for plausible deniability.

it is quite the problem for trump and his endless lies and collusion with foreign powers.  perhaps he will end up no so much in jail, but on death row?

we can but hope and the Central Park Five can be invited to watch.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:46pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:43pm:

Are you on drugs?????

it is quite the problem for trump and his endless lies and collusion with foreign powers.  perhaps he will end up no so much in jail, but on death row?

Like I said, Obama and every American president in their history has colluded with foreign powers you nincompoop.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:51pm

Go Trump. Make America great again.
You are the last chance - that's why they are so mad about you, all the little people.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #29 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 8:57pm

Are you on drugs?????

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/09/15/nolte-manafort-deal-looks-li...

According to
NPR
, Paul Manafort’s deal with Special Counsel Robert Muller’s office “does not include matters involving the Trump campaign.”

Something rarely brought up by our utterly useless but still corrupt establishment media is that in order for someone to “flip,” that someone has to have the goods on someone else. In other words, if you want to deal your way out of prison time, you have to have something to deal with; you actually have to serve someone’s head up on a platter.

Nevertheless, all throughout the Russian Collusion Hoax, and every time someone agrees to “cooperate” with Mueller, the media squee like the 14-year-old girls they all are and then intentionally mislead the public by matter-of-factly saying, “This is bad news for Trump.”

Well, no, actually it is not.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #30 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:39pm

Are you on drugs?????

Can you believe this nut?

He is talking about a successful President - by any measure - who has committed no crimes. A man who made promises and is doing his best to keep them. A most effective President.

Yet thinks he should killed in front of his family?

This is not the first time he has threatened the President. This is a serious felony and its about time it should be reported.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:35am

Richdude wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:39pm:

Are you on drugs?????

He is talking about a successful President - by any measure - who has committed no crimes. A man who made promises and is doing his best to keep them. A most effective President.

This is not the first time he has threatened the President. This is a serious felony and its about time it should be reported.

A) you are a moron.
B) trump is the antithesis of 'successful' and always has been
C) Trump has committed many crimes
D) Trump makes promises and keeps none of them except where it suits his own interests as well
E) the death sentence for treason is reasonable in this context
F) we dont have 'felonies' in Australia. We have 'indictable crimes'. Also, it is not a crime to want Trump executed. In case you forget, we live in Australia and the US legal system has no effect.
G) you are still a moron

You do know the story of the Central Park 5 right?  Trump took out full page ads demanding they be executed and after they were found to be literally innocent, still said they should be executed.  At Trumps execution, they should be given first row seats.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #32 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 1:27pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:35am:

Are you on drugs?????

A) you are a moron.
D) Trump makes promises and keeps none of them except where it suits his own interests as well
F) we dont have 'felonies' in Australia. We have 'indictable crimes'. Also, it is not a crime to want Trump executed. In case you forget, we live in Australia and the US legal system has no effect.
G) you are still a moron

You do know the story of the Central Park 5 right?  Trump took out full page ads demanding they be executed and after they were found to be literally innocent, still said they should be executed.  At Trumps execution, they should be given first row seats.

Yes but Australia does have crimes - an FBI and ASIO and you will be reported! And good riddance to you left wing loser.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #33 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 1:30pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 1:27pm:

Are you on drugs?????

A) you are a moron.
G) you are still a moron

Yes but Australia does have crimes - an FBI and ASIO and you will be reported! And good riddance to you left wing loser.

1. As has been stated FBI has no jurisdiction here.
2. ASIO can't charge anyone with a crime can they, they have to advise the AFP don't they? PLus what potential domestic threat would need ASIO investigation

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 2:23pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 1:30pm:

Are you on drugs?????

A) you are a moron.
G) you are still a moron

2. ASIO can't charge anyone with a crime can they, they have to advise the AFP don't they? PLus what potential domestic threat would need ASIO investigation

RichDud seems to think the FBI has any jurisdiction - which they dont. Even ASIO has no jurisdiction. IN both cases, the AFP have the jurisdiction. Why it is a surprise to him that a foreign police service has no authority here is anyone's guess. His PhD that he claims, obviously didnt require any study.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #35 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:16am

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 2:23pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 1:30pm:

Are you on drugs?????

A) you are a moron.
G) you are still a moron

RichDud seems to think the FBI has any jurisdiction - which they dont. Even ASIO has no jurisdiction. IN both cases, the AFP have the jurisdiction. Why it is a surprise to him that a foreign police service has no authority here is anyone's guess. His PhD that he claims, obviously didnt require any study.

The FBI has offices in Sydney. They're charter is only within the US but they do operate outside. Besides Australia is just a branch office for the US anyway.

The FBI, DOJ and CIA are all under control of a corrupt few but this will not always be the case. And then Weak End expect them to come a knocking on your Mom's door. They will cart you off a kicken and a screamen!  Grin Grin

The purge is coming!

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 3:06am

Longy finally admitted he's a progressive socialist Rich, I was right all along, and he'd love to see the USA become like Australia and he would ban America's space rockets, iPhones, aircraft carriers, jumbo jets, satellites, etc because he's envious and jealous, the socialist two major parties and their supporters, Longy being one of them, can't even sketch these things on a notepad let alone design and make them. Longy would put a stop to it if Australians even tried, he'd want the money for socialism and want us to think like Castro all our lives

Read

Universal Health Care is pure socialism and yet, who would oppose it? Freed public education is socialism, but without it, there would never be enough skilled workers for the economy. Welfare is pure socialism, but without it, 5% of the economy would be wealthy and the rest would be poor to extremely poor. - Longy
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537086166/15 post #26

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #37 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:33pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 3:06am:
Longy finally admitted he's a progressive socialist Rich, I was right all along, and he'd love to see the USA become like Australia and he would ban America's space rockets, iPhones, aircraft carriers, jumbo jets, satellites, etc because he's envious and jealous, the socialist two major parties and their supporters, Longy being one of them, can't even sketch these things on a notepad let alone design and make them. Longy would put a stop to it if Australians even tried, he'd want the money for socialism and want us to think like Castro all our lives

Read

Universal Health Care is pure socialism and yet, who would oppose it? Freed public education is socialism, but without it, there would never be enough skilled workers for the economy. Welfare is pure socialism, but without it, 5% of the economy would be wealthy and the rest would be poor to extremely poor. - Longy

Yep all this nonsense is just Weak Ends insecurities being promoted by him publicly. Embarrassing.

He knows that extreme lefty's are generally losers - those that have been rejected by the system. Instead of picking themselves up and having another go, they become bitter and resentful.

So he presents himself as a right winger because it looks better - pathetic!  Grin Grin

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #38 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:42pm

I see you're attacking someone again instead of addressing their arguments...

When you're arguing against universal healthcare there isn't really much else to do.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #39 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:32pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:42pm:
I see you're attacking someone again instead of addressing their arguments...

When you're arguing against universal healthcare there isn't really much else to do.

Oh, come on. It is easy to argue against Universal Health Care. If the Provider didn't have the expense of multiple insurance costs and the Patient didn't pay a hefty premium every month medical cost would be much lower. If the Supplies and personnel selling to the medical office had no health insurance cost it would be cheaper. If the Patient had a Suite at a quality Hotel and 24 hour Nurse coverage it would be cheaper then a Hospital bed. Room service would deliver better food at a cheaper price than what the hospital kitchen would send over! Doctors could make house calls as easy as drop by once a day at most in the hospital. Insurance companies wouldn't need thousands of non medical cube farm gnomes and management with seven figure salaries.

President Trump in an exclusive interview with Hill.TV said Tuesday he ordered the release of classified documents in the Russia collusion case to show the public the FBI probe started as a “hoax,” and that exposing it could become one of the “crowning achievements” of his presidency. No blacked out lines, that should be revealing.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #40 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:56pm

So since Trump can't defend his and his team's actions with Russia he's trying to find a technicality to get out of trouble?

And he's willing to jeapodise intelligence operatives and their methods to protect his own skin?

And you're defending this!?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #41 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 5:44am

Are you on drugs?????

A) you are a moron.
G) you are still a moron

Almost everything you say is a lie.

The Russian/Trump collusion has been proven to be a HOAX. Yet this dribbler keeps on lying - hoping that some of you will believe him.

There has never been so many sackings and resignations (deep state actors) in the DOJ and FBI. The swamp is being drained!

TRUMP, TRIBUNALS & THE DEEP

STATE

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #42 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:24am

Richdude wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 5:44am:
The Russian/Trump collusion has been proven to be a HOAX.

Only in the extremist rightwing blogosphere.

You're forgetting that there are plenty of examples of Trump's behaviour that point to collusion with Russia or him being incompetent.

The question is which of the two is true.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 9:42am

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 3:06am:

Read

good to see that you dont understand sarcasm or any other textual tools.

idiot

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print