Send Topic Print
Another Fukushima? (Read 2383 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Another Fukushima?
Reply #30 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:05am

Yeah, I saw that too but I couldn't find the original post.

I wonder how many of them that made such a big deal about how bad fake news is will take the time to correct their comments.

Hah, yeah right.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #31 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:10pm

There is a news blackout on the reactor still in place. The river is still rising upstream however the plant sits on a coastal plain 4 miles from the ocean. Hopefully the water  will spread when it reaches the plain.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #32 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 12:00am

Richdude wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:10pm:
There is a news blackout on the reactor still in place. The river is still rising upstream however the plant sits on a coastal plain 4 miles from the ocean. Hopefully the water  will spread when it reaches the plain.

I assume you have a credible source that can corroborate the media blackout claim?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #33 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:53am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 12:00am:

I assume you have a credible source that can corroborate the media blackout claim?

Of course it was front page news!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #34 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:26am

Richdude wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:53am:

Can you please share some of these reports? I've not been able to find any from my phone yet.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #35 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:34pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:26am:

Can you please share some of these reports? I've not been able to find any from my phone yet.

Thanks.

Sad.

A news blackout means that there is no news - period. I was being sarcastic when stating it was "front page news".

When there is an "emergency shutdown" at a nuclear power station - that is big news and there should be constant follow ups in the media. This we have not seen.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #36 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:53pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:34pm:

Thanks.

Sad.

A news blackout means that there is no news - period. I was being sarcastic when stating it was "front page news".

When there is an "emergency shutdown" at a nuclear power station - that is big news and there should be constant follow ups in the media. This we have not seen.

How do you know theres an emergency shutdown if no one is reporting it?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #37 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:10pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:34pm:

Thanks.

Sad.

I see, so you're using the evidence that shows the situation isn't a Fukushima as proof of a conspiracy that it is?

Flap me...

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #38 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:19pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
How do you know theres an emergency shutdown if no one is reporting it?

Has it even been declared an emergency shutdown?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #39 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 12:06am

The reactor was shutdown when the hurricane hit it is still offline but will be restarted soon.

The latest report and was 18 hours ago - the flood waters are receding. Allowing access. Good news!

About time these old power plants are scrapped and replaced with much safer and cleaner generation 4 reactors or thorium.
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2018 at 12:13am by Richdude »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #40 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 7:46am

Richdude wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 12:06am:
The reactor was shutdown when the hurricane hit it is still offline but will be restarted soon.

The latest report and was 18 hours ago - the flood waters are receding. Allowing access. Good news!

About time these old power plants are scrapped and replaced with much safer and cleaner generation 4 reactors or thorium.

That is great news.

But, it does prove you have an agenda and have been lying about everything else you've said in this thread.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Sep 23rd, 2018 at 7:19am

the only liar in this thread is you sadsack...

you are as bad as the Washington Post who had the audacity to even blame President Trump for the Hurricane...

any wonder no one has any faith in the Fake News Media and those who actually believe it...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Rich was 100% right from the very start...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #42 - Sep 23rd, 2018 at 8:15am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 7:19am:
the only liar in this thread is you sadsack...

you are as bad as the Washington Post who had the audacity to even blame President Trump for the Hurricane...

any wonder no one has any faith in the Fake News Media and those who actually believe it...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Rich was 100% right from the very start...

Prove it bitch.

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:32am:
Will The Mechanic:

a) answer the question?

b) ignore the question, and abuse Sad Kangaroo instead?

c) abandon this thread?

A, B or C?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print