Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: CNN go FULL Retard...
Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 11:11pm

I guess we should go looking to see what Trump blunder has prompted this distraction...

Anyone know off the top of their head?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 2:55am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 11:11pm:
I guess we should go looking to see what Trump blunder has prompted this distraction...

Your post is a distraction.

So tell us Sad. Do you watch CNN exclusively or swap occasionally to NBC?

CNN keeps people uninformed and misinformed - its a very bad joke. As are the people the people who watch it.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 3:32am

CNN - ah yes.
And just like NBC and the whole USA 'FAKE' Media.
I enjoyed watching that DVD by an Australian Producer
"The Killing of Democracy" many years ago (well before Trump) and how 'corrupt' the USA-Media was/is.

Of how CNN/NBC/etc rig what they show American people.

Of course, when the 'Jewish' CIA official was interviewed on the DVD - he basically 'threatened' the Australian Producer when he was caught in a corner for being corrupt.
"We look after you, don't we?"

...yep, the USA 'owns' us, not the British apparently Roll Eyes

- to which the DVD ended.

So it seems: the MEDIA (of Oceania) is keeping North Americans 'in the dark', much like Religion (of the Middle-East) kept Africans 'in the dark' (continent).

Will Sahul (Australia/Melanesia) be to the Media (of Oceania), what Asia was to Religion (of the Middle-East) and will South America suffer the same fate of the Media (of Oceania) to what Europe suffered at the hands of Religion (from the Middle-East)?  Huh

It's pretty obvious that the Media is stirring up trouble here in the New Worlds, like Religion did in the Old Worlds.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #5 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 6:37am

Jasin wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 3:32am:
CNN - ah yes.
"The Killing of Democracy" many years ago (well before Trump) and how 'corrupt' the USA-Media was/is.

Of course, when the 'Jewish' CIA official was interviewed on the DVD - he basically 'threatened' the Australian Producer when he was caught in a corner for being corrupt.

So it seems: the MEDIA (of Oceania) is keeping North Americans 'in the dark', much like Religion (of the Middle-East) kept Africans 'in the dark' (continent).

Will Sahul (Australia/Melanesia) be to the Media (of Oceania), what Asia was to Religion (of the Middle-East) and will South America suffer the same fate of the Media (of Oceania) to what Europe suffered at the hands of Religion (from the Middle-East)?  Huh

It's pretty obvious that the Media is stirring up trouble here in the New Worlds, like Religion did in the Old Worlds.

If you think about 9/11. CNN played a major role selling the official narrative to the people.

You know the story 19 Arab hijackers armed with box cutters hijack 4 aircraft. A conducted by a guy in a cave in Afghanistan.

2 buildings in NYC turn to dust midair and fall at free-fall speed - a vioaltion of the laws of physics and a 3rd is blown up in a classic controlled demolition.

Yet the public buy all this absurd nonsense and illegally invade Afghanistan looking for the mastermind.

Its all so ridiculous and such an obvious lie - but it worked.

Cognitive dissonance!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #6 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 7:34am

Richdude wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 2:55am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 11:11pm:

Your post is a distraction.

So tell us Sad. Do you watch CNN exclusively or swap occasionally to NBC?

CNN keeps people uninformed and misinformed - its a very bad joke. As are the people the people who watch it.

I don't really watch any of the US News, I'm an aussie.

I tend to hear most of the stories about the US from posters here (which then includes the likes of Fox, CNN etc), Australian sources or social media.

Given I don't trust any one news source, I then check the sources they cite, other outlets take on the stories and then if it's something that isn't positive about Trump, the looney blogs for some comparison, all in search of the truth.

When it is an anonymous source you have to take it with a grain of salt but there is still a pattern to follow. 

Unlike most of you Trumptards, I remember what he was like before entering politics.  I remember all the things said by those who worked with and for him.  There is a pattern to Trump and sadly not much has changed.  When anything "anonymous" or from an unnamed insider matched that pattern, one still can't be sure that it's true, but it is more likely.

Then there is Mech.  He and his fake news usually time very well to a blunder of Trumps, especially when it is lifted directly from TGP.  Because they don't have the truth on their side, the best way for them to defend most of Trump's actions is to distract their readership with something else.

I'm curious, what is this issue which full disclosure, I haven't bothered to watch the video or read much about it yet, but what is it trying to hide this time?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #7 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 7:40am

Richdude wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 6:37am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 3:32am:
CNN - ah yes.

If you think about 9/11. CNN played a major role selling the official narrative to the people.

You know the story 19 Arab hijackers armed with box cutters hijack 4 aircraft. A conducted by a guy in a cave in Afghanistan.

2 buildings in NYC turn to dust midair and fall at free-fall speed - a vioaltion of the laws of physics and a 3rd is blown up in a classic controlled demolition.

Yet the public buy all this absurd nonsense and illegally invade Afghanistan looking for the mastermind.

Its all so ridiculous and such an obvious lie - but it worked.

Cognitive dissonance!

Jesus Rich, I didn't think you were so easily conned by conspiracy.

I will never defend the entrance into Afghanistan, but to think a Republican President would deliberately murder so many of their own citizens to protect the oil interest of their biggest party donors in order to go back to war...

It was all, unnecessary.

It wouldn't have been hard to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq anyway. 

All they needed was an incompetent leader to say or do something stupid and trigger an international crisis then let it escalate out of control.

They had that leader then, and we have that leader now.

Why do you think everything is so wary about Iran, North Korea and Trump...

You should also be wary about throwing around the term cognitive dissonance.  Like many Trumptards, we don't need yet another example of you accusing others of which you are immensely guilty of.

Just like blinded minds and sidestepping issues.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #8 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 8:19am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:54pm:
Don Lemon,

Worst Journalist of the Year..  Grin

The last question put by the orator was " what do you think about Don Lemons performance"

I would say to him that it was terrible but better than yours.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #9 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 8:20am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:43pm:
dear lord...  Roll Eyes

I can only guess that this should have been posted as a joke ???

What a load of carp.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #10 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 8:33am

Dnarever wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 8:20am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:43pm:
dear lord...  Roll Eyes

I can only guess that this should have been posted as a joke ???

What a load of carp.

It was,

Mechanic is very gullible you realise!

Grin Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #11 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:41am

Could it be that Manafort has decided to cooperate and give everything to Mueller and plead guilty to a 10th charge?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:53am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:41am:
Could it be that Manafort has decided to cooperate and give everything to Mueller and plead guilty to a 10th charge?

He has indeed. He's also had previous charges dropped as part of his plea deal.

So I'm curious. What does Manafort have on Mr Trump?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #13 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 10:34am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:53am:

As the campaign manager?

Everything.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:05am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 10:34am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:53am:

As the campaign manager?

Everything.

That's a relief. Finally someone can come out and show these people that Mr Trump is innocent.

It's just a pity Mr Trump can't do this himself. After all, Mueller would make up a whole lot of nonsense and get Mr Trump to sign it. We all know Mueller would use violence, threats against Mr Trump's family, whatever it would take to get a false confession.

So it's good of Manafort to step in and clear Mr Trump's name once and for all.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print