Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Ban on the Burqa and Niqab. (Read 9641 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ban on the Burqa and Niqab.
Reply #15 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 8:37pm

Do you want to be an emacipated, full memer of society? Show your face, show who you are.

Do you want to self-identify as a submissive,  willing half-man, be faceless, degraded, denigrated? Wear an Islamic face covering.  You are free to debase yourselves.
You are not free to call your self-abasement an elevation or an equality.  You are self-identifying as a lower being so we will treat you as you wish to be treated, as a lower quality, base being, not fit to show her face.

AS YOU WISH.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 11:38pm

Frank wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 8:37pm:
Do you want to be an emacipated, full memer of society? Show your face, show who you are.

Do you want to self-identify as a submissive,  willing half-man, be faceless, degraded, denigrated? Wear an Islamic face covering.  You are free to debase yourselves.
You are not free to call your self-abasement an elevation or an equality.  You are self-identifying as a lower being so we will treat you as you wish to be treated, as a lower quality, base being, not fit to show her face.

AS YOU WISH.

OH, dearie, dearie, me.  Typically, white, Danish idea on what makes a person, well a person, there, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, what a shame it isn't true.   We don't tell Christian Nuns or Priests that they must wear particular clothing to be real "women" or "men", now do we?  We don't tell Indigenous Australian men that they need to put on a three piece suit to be considered a real "man".  Nor do we tell Pacific Islanders that because they wear a grass skirt, they aren't real people.   You really are a silly sausage, Soren.  We live in a modern, Multicultural, Multiplural society.   People are people, no matter how they dress.  Look beyond the clothes, please!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 8:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 11:38pm:

AS YOU WISH.

OH, dearie, dearie, me.  Typically, white, Danish idea on what makes a person, well a person, there, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, what a shame it isn't true.   We don't tell Christian Nuns or Priests that they must wear particular clothing to be real "women" or "men", now do we?  We don't tell Indigenous Australian men that they need to put on a three piece suit to be considered a real "man".  Nor do we tell Pacific Islanders that because they wear a grass skirt, they aren't real people.   You really are a silly sausage, Soren.  We live in a modern, Multicultural, Multiplural society.   People are people, no matter how they dress.  Look beyond the clothes, please!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't try to pretend that you are SO stupid as not to recognise the difference between covering your face and having the religious clothing of your office.  We do know you that you are incredibly thick and wilfully thick specimen, Bwian,  but even you must have enough wit to comprehend 'show your face' as meaning, well, show your face.

But I think my hopes are misplaced. You are too thick to comprehend basic ideas or perceive basic, obvious differences. Must be the mail order doctorate. Or maybe it's a birth defect.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 9:07pm

If we don't ban the Burqa its not helping these lot.

8287_20june11.jpg (17 KB | 71 )
8287_20june11.jpg

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:40pm

Frank wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 8:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 11:38pm:

AS YOU WISH.

Don't try to pretend that you are SO stupid as not to recognise the difference between covering your face and having the religious clothing of your office.  We do know you that you are incredibly thick and wilfully thick specimen, Bwian,  but even you must have enough wit to comprehend 'show your face' as meaning, well, show your face.

But I think my hopes are misplaced. You are too thick to comprehend basic ideas or perceive basic, obvious differences. Must be the mail order doctorate. Or maybe it's a birth defect.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  If you were only concerned about face coverings, you'd be up in arms about Christian Nuns and Priests.  You'd be upset by people who wear basically nothing.  You aren't.  You just get upset by Muslim women who are doing nothing wrong, just being a little bit different to how you perceive people should act.  Tsk, tsk, how long before you have us all wearing nice clothing like this, I wonder?  Mmmm?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:50pm

Grin Grin

You have no insight into just how socially, intellectually inadequate you are, Bwian!!!
You are truly stunted. As if any of my arguments have been about promoting and expecting Swedish national costumes to be worn in Australia!!

You are a stupendous, unbelievable idiot, up there with the most bugger*d-in-the-head on these boards.  You rule them, Bwian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:33am

Frank wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:50pm:
Grin Grin

You have no insight into just how socially, intellectually inadequate you are, Bwian!!!
You are truly stunted. As if any of my arguments have been about promoting and expecting Swedish national costumes to be worn in Australia!!

You are a stupendous, unbelievable idiot, up there with the most bugger*d-in-the-head on these boards.  You rule them, Bwia
n.

Whats wrong, Soren.  You appear to have lost your cool.  I thought you'd like to see us all dressed up in nice skirts...   Shocked

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:40pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  If you were only concerned about face coverings, you'd be up in arms about Christian Nuns and Priests.  You'd be upset by people who wear basically nothing.  You aren't.  You just get upset by Muslim women who are doing nothing wrong, just being a little bit different to how you perceive people should act.  Tsk, tsk, how long before you have us all wearing nice clothing like this, I wonder?  Mmmm?   Roll Eyes

http://www.andreaschewedesign.com/uploads/1/4/1/4/14148288/7273492_orig.png

Very civilised costumes, unlike yours, Bwian.

Do you want to be an emacipated, full member of society? Show your face, show who you are.
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:26pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 5:55pm

Pauline Hanson Takes Time Out Of Busy Day To Say She’d Kick A Nine-Year-Old.  Obviously she still needs the concept of "freedom" explained to her.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 7:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 5:55pm:
Pauline Hanson Takes Time Out Of Busy Day To Say She’d Kick A Nine-Year-Old.  Obviously she still needs the concept of "freedom" explained to her.    Roll Eyes

Er... a 9 year old is not free, Bwian.  She is a dependent, she is under-age, she is not old enough to make free choices. This particular girl is the daughter of a sociology academic (god'elpus), so intellectual freedom is an uphill, losing battle in her young life already, anyway.

As a matter of historical fact, Australia IS a young country as a country ('we'). before 1788 there was no such country as the Commonwealth of Australia. 
She is put up to this nonsense by her half-educated father. It's another one of the the identity politics crowd's 'me-too' moment. Uncouth, stupid, cowardly, using a 9 year old.

I think all the 'welcome to country' crap is just that but I don't make a big 'look-at-moi' even every time I have to suffer through one because it is not the time and place to object to them when they are happening.

Common courtesy - and Pauline is right, she and especially her father deserve a kick up the bum (it's a metaphor, Bwian, for admonishment) for being so full of themselves and not observing basic manners.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:42pm

You have evidence that this child was "put up to this by her father," Soren?  Please present it.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:42pm:
You have evidence that this child was "put up to this by her father," Soren?  Please present it.   Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
No 9 year old defies her school without her parent's support and then goes on telly with sociology academic papa to justify it and brag about it, silly old goat.
You asking 'you have evidence'???  is enough to see your bloody hoof, Bwian,

Let's apply it to you, Bwian: 'you have evidence' of your not being a complete frikken mong???  i'd like to see it. 

There you go, the 'you have evidence'  idiotic question applied to you. Like it? Answer it, or accept the assertion, just as you assert it to others, you spineless old 'bwian'.i

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:38pm

Frank wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:42pm:

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
No 9 year old defies her school without her parent's support and then goes on telly with sociology academic papa to justify it and brag about it, silly old goat.
You asking 'you have evidence'???  is enough to see your bloody hoof, Bwian,

Let's apply it to you, Bwian: 'you have evidence' of your not being a complete frikken mong???  i'd like to see it. 

There you go, the 'you have evidence'  idiotic question applied to you. Like it? Answer it, or accept the assertion, just as you assert it to others, you spineless old 'bwian'.

I take therefore that you don't have any evidence, Soren.  How unsurprising.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:51pm

It's ninja season around my house at the moment. Seen a school of 3 hop into a 4 wheel drive with a bloke driving. They all hopped in the back. Seen a lone one yesterday walking up the street.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:53pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:51pm:
It's ninja season around my house at the moment. Seen a school of 3 hop into a 4 wheel drive with a bloke driving. They all hopped in to the back. Seen a loan one yesterday walking up the street.

What interest rate was she offering?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print