Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Jihad in the Congo
Reply #15 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:05pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 10:19am:
Valkie wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 7:24pm:
The perfect place to recruit.

Dum as dogshite blacks   

As I'm sure FD will concur. Inferior sub-species, innit.

You have something in common then ... no?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:38pm

Gnads wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 10:19am:
Valkie wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 7:24pm:
The perfect place to recruit.

Dum as dogshite blacks   

As I'm sure FD will concur. Inferior sub-species, innit.

You have something in common then ... no?

We British never shall be slaves, Gonads.

You?

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:31am:
Gordon wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:25am:

This is just a great example of the turmoil Islam can create even when followed by a small but dedicated % of the population.

Not so.

Every moslem, is a moslem.

Every moslem, is a follower of ISLAM.

WAKE UP AUSTRALIA!!!

IMAGE...
http://images.smh.com.au/2012/09/15/3637564/art-protest3-620x349.jpg

Sydney, 2012, moslem street protests.

Here we see the moslem community in Australia, demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems,        religious bigots,         'demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems demanding their 'human right' to exercise the 'freedom of religion' of the moslem.

THE RIGHT OF THE MOSLEM [which is set out within ISLAMIC law!], to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

QUESTION;
How many of those persons who took part in that moslem street protest in Sydney, Australia,          TO INCITE RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY, AND RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE, AND MURDER,         were ever identified, charged and brought before a court of law ? !!

Not justifying what they were doing or stating. It is wrong.

However the horrendous language, discrimination etc.. that gets hurled at Muslims is not justified. Just because one is attached to a religion, it does not require such treatment.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 10:40pm

Where is Mad Mike Hoare when you need him?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 10:41pm

goldkam wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:46pm:

This is just a great example of the turmoil Islam can create even when followed by a small but dedicated % of the population.

Not so.

WAKE UP AUSTRALIA!!!

IMAGE...

Here we see the moslem community in Australia, demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems,        religious bigots,         'demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems demanding their 'human right' to exercise the 'freedom of religion' of the moslem.

THE RIGHT OF THE MOSLEM [which is set out within ISLAMIC law!], to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

QUESTION;
How many of those persons who took part in that moslem street protest in Sydney, Australia,          TO INCITE RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY, AND RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE, AND MURDER,         were ever identified, charged and brought before a court of law ? !!

However the horrendous language, discrimination etc.. that gets hurled at Muslims is not justified. Just because one is attached to a religion, it does not require such treatment.

Lay out for me chapter and verse how Muslims are persecuted here in Australia here and now......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:24pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 10:41pm:

Not so.

WAKE UP AUSTRALIA!!!

IMAGE...

QUESTION;

Lay out for me chapter and verse how Muslims are persecuted here in Australia here and now......

They are not allowed to practice the cultural norms of Islam? FGM, polygamy, beheading infidels, wiping out Jews, taking children as brides, etc? We oppress the followers of Islam with our laws.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 12:04am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:24pm:
They are not allowed to practice the cultural norms of Islam? FGM, polygamy, beheading infidels, wiping out Jews, taking children as brides, etc? We oppress the followers of Islam with our laws.

DAMN!  We are a prejudiced and oppressing lot, aren't we?

It's not so funny that those who claim Muslims (etc) are 'oppressed' and 'persecuted' here in Australia can never tell you exactly how that happens....but those with insight can.  Salaam Eleikum...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:37pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 10:40pm:

My goodness, gracious me.  I haven't heard Mad Mike's name invoked in decades.  My, my, you've brought memories flooding back, Graps.  I knew some people who knew Mike Hoare rather well in Africa in the 1960s.   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:57pm

Not so.

WAKE UP AUSTRALIA!!!

IMAGE...

QUESTION;

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:37pm:

My goodness, gracious me.  I haven't heard Mad Mike's name invoked in decades.  My, my, you've brought memories flooding back, Graps.  I knew some people who knew Mike Hoare rather well in Africa in the 1960s.   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes

He's still alive at 99 years ... might even get his message from the Queen.

Must have been all that clean living he did ...

you could only wish as much.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:09pm

Have you been triggered?

I love his song and every time I hear it it brings him to mind.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 3:41pm

Gnads wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:00pm:

Oh, in the 1960s, he lived a clean life.  In the 1980s, not so sure.   He was a naughty boy and got caught trying to have a successful Coup in the Seychelles IIRC.   Tsk, tsk.  White Colonists never seem to learn that Black people are as smart, if not more so, than they are.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 3:41pm:

Oh, in the 1960s, he lived a clean life.  In the 1980s, not so sure.   He was a naughty boy and got caught trying to have a successful Coup in the Seychelles IIRC.   Tsk, tsk.  White Colonists never seem to learn that Black people are as smart, if not more so, than they are.   Roll Eyes

White Colonists never seem to learn that Black people are as smart, if not more so, than they are.

Well I wish they'd get the craphole continent in order. And maybe invent a few things.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:07am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:01pm:

White Colonists never seem to learn that Black people are as smart, if not more so, than they are.

Well I wish they'd get the craphole continent in order. And maybe invent a few things.

Oh, I don't doubt they'll delight you eventually, Hammer.  You do realise that after 2,000 years of European exploitation, it takes time to repair the damage?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 1:40am

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:07am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 6:01pm:

Oh, I don't doubt they'll delight you eventually, Hammer.  You do realise that after 2,000 years of European exploitation, it takes time to repair the damage?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

I had a Seychelles T-shirt - it read "Seychelles - First Campaign".. much loved by my admirers.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print