Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is it okay to stand by and do nothing, while a 9 year old girl is verbally abused?

NO    
  6 (60.0%)
Yes    
  4 (40.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: greggerypeccary on: Sep 19th, 2018 at 8:39am »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45
Send Topic Print
9 Year Old Brat Wont Stand for Anthem.. (Read 51399 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 9 Year Old Brat Wont Stand for Anthem..
Reply #195 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 1:31pm:
Say goodbye to JaSin, everyone.

He failed to take my advice.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/KindheartedLiquidBilby-small.gif

so you think its amusing suggesting  someone drowned....really?

why would anyone think watching a  sinking ship...would be amusing to anyone......

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #196 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:49pm

i wonder who voted yes?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #197 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:52pm

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:23pm:

why would anyone think watching a  sinking ship...would be amusing to anyone......

I'm curious.

Only if they are illegal immigrants trying to country shop.
That is quite amusing

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #198 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:23pm

People are happy to jump on and berate a nine year old girl whose only "crime" was refusing to stand up.

Those same people lept down Adam Goodes throat and called him atrocious things when he pointed at a 13 year old girl for calling him an ape.

Double standards much?

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:49pm

I'm curious.

I didn't see anyone drown, dear.

Have you been drinking, perhaps?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:51pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 4:17pm:
Turd mc surface really is a liar isn't he?

It calls itseelf a homosexual

THEN it says its is a woman

THEN it says it has kids

I don't think it knows what it is, or is it simply that it is lying yet again?

My bet is it's lying again,
After all, it does have precedents
Many, many precedents

You cannot believe a work written by turd mc turdface

Are you in favour of physically assaulting and verbally abusing young children, as some other forum members are?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #201 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:48am

I'd vote yes to the vote, simply because I think it's a false question regarding the circumstances.

A nine year old needs to follow school rules. It's the grownups job to pull them into line.

Obviously the Kaepernick thing has something to do with it.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #202 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 3:13am

Amadd wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:48am:
I'd vote yes to the vote, simply because I think it's a false question regarding the circumstances.

A nine year old needs to follow school rules. It's the grownups job to pull them into line.

A false question? The girl has been verbally abused. If she doesn't follow the school rules should she be fair game? Should we allow her, a nine year old girl to be verbally abused.

The answer is no.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:30am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:49pm:

I'm curious.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

nope..

but I did see where you popped in  to monks morgue.. and got your daily dose of bile.....

Smiley Smiley  your funny    you feed a thread based solely on HATE   hate for everything ozpol.....claim we are all "hate" driven... and then come here to stir up ....well poo... ok?..

why you here greg   is someone paying you??? they must be....still spewing the same old tired lines....

hey you even complain no one here DEBATES anymore... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

hilarious coming from you....

all we spew is HATE...

have a look at monks place greg a real hard look   there are 9 threads on the front page of the sandpit all dedicated to OZPOL and its members.......[I can feel another one coming on]

[how many threads here on monks] Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dont get me wrong  its flattering in a kind of machochistic way... Grin Grin Grin

the bitterness is kind of overwhelming   all from the usual suspects.....sad init?....but you can  of course choose your own company   and thats fine..

how about we DEBATE this topic gweg  so far all I see you have DEBATED  is the posters....who dare to have an opinion.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. and I dare ... not to partake in your poll.... it makes me   aaaaaaa   well I will let you decide pet... Smiley Smiley Smiley

shock horror  what is this world coming too?...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:37am

Raven wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 3:13am:
Amadd wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:48am:

A false question? The girl has been verbally abused. If she doesn't follow the school rules should she be fair game? Should we allow her, a nine year old girl to be verbally abused.

The answer is no.

\
dont get involved with one of gwegs polls   he will use it against you no matter what...

someone needs to tell him ozpol does not influence  anyone anywhere.... we just chat amongst ourselves and thats about as far as it goes.....

unless he has proof otherwise.....

not including monks place gweg.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

some folks think  violence is the B all and end all .. calling this child a brat for starters  is pathetic..out of the mouth of babes  as they say....

we do have FOS  in this country  well almost....

personally I would like to sit down and listen to this child  and hear her views.......to be honest I have never thought there was anything racist about our Anthem.... btw I didnt vote for it in the ref....wasnt my choice at all..

I think I would much rather have a one on one with this lass..

than I ever would with greg or anyone at monks place... Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #205 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 9:58am

Raven wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:23pm:
People are happy to jump on and berate a nine year old girl whose only "crime" was refusing to stand up.

Those same people lept down Adam Goodes throat and called him atrocious things when he pointed at a 13 year old girl for calling him an ape.

Double standards much?

That's because most Sportsmen would be flattered (as I would be) if some teenager referred to them as the great King Kong or a Silverback Ape. It is a 'physical' activity he is doing, not a Uni Degree - right Huh
He also should have some 'thick skin' and just concentrated on the game rather than have 'onion skin' and have a good cry about someone calling him a name  Cry
My god! Lucky she didn't throw a Boomerang (Stick) and Cannonball (Stone) at him  Roll Eyes

Eg: Three 'black' Soccer players, in three separate games in Europe. Are each thrown a 'banana' by the opposition Fans. Two of them cry 'foul' and have a good 'racism' cry  Cry Cry The third one picks the banana up and eats it on field.
The opposition fans 'cheer' the 3rd 'black' player who ate the banana and just continued on with the game. He earned their 'respect' - unlike the other two who tried to get all 'political & legal' over the matter.

Do you see Red-haired, fair-skinned 'Ranga's' get all 'racism & Political' about being nicknamed after an Orang-utang? Huh No, of course not.

Now if Adam Goodes, being 'aboriginal' - someone based culturally about 'the Land', like an Environmentalist, Farmer and Bush Tour Guide would be. Suddenly gets all 'Political/Legal' while playing 'Sport' (both have nothing to do with the 'Land' like Aboriginal culture is based upon) and brings 'Racism' into it for his own 'victimhood' agenda.
His football began to suffer and fizzed out due to his concentration on 'other' things.

So there are many types of Aboriginals/blacks - you might say then. Ok. So Adam 'African-American' Goodes rode their gravy train through the Media.
...yep, he's sooooo Aboriginal  Roll Eyes

And you wonder why 'fakes' get hounded, let alone 'heckled' by the crowd for a bad performance.  Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #206 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 10:33am

Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 9:58am:
Eg: Three 'black' Soccer players, in three separate games in Europe. Are each thrown a 'banana' by the opposition Fans. Two of them cry 'foul' and have a good 'racism' cry  Cry Cry The third one picks the banana up and eats it on field.
The opposition fans 'cheer' the 3rd 'black' player who ate the banana and just continued on with the game. He earned their 'respect' - unlike the other two who tried to get all 'political & legal' over the matter. Tongue

And yet all three crowds are being idiotic and offensive.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 10:36am

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:30am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:49pm:

I'm curious.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

nope..

but I did see where you popped in  to monks morgue.. and got your daily dose of bile.....

Smiley Smiley  your funny    you feed a thread based solely on HATE   hate for everything ozpol.....claim we are all "hate" driven... and then come here to stir up ....well poo... ok?..

why you here greg   is someone paying you??? they must be....still spewing the same old tired lines....

hey you even complain no one here DEBATES anymore... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

hilarious coming from you....

all we spew is HATE...

have a look at monks place greg a real hard look   there are 9 threads on the front page of the sandpit all dedicated to OZPOL and its members.......[I can feel another one coming on]

[how many threads here on monks] Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dont get me wrong  its flattering in a kind of machochistic way... Grin Grin Grin

the bitterness is kind of overwhelming   all from the usual suspects.....sad init?....but you can  of course choose your own company   and thats fine..

how about we DEBATE this topic gweg  so far all I see you have DEBATED  is the posters....who dare to have an opinion.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. and I dare ... not to partake in your poll.... it makes me   aaaaaaa   well I will let you decide pet... Smiley Smiley Smiley

shock horror  what is this world coming too?...

No hatred from me, dear.

It all comes from you and the sewer rats.

Why did that coward attack this young girl?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #208 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 10:39am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 10:33am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 9:58am:
The opposition fans 'cheer' the 3rd 'black' player who ate the banana and just continued on with the game. He earned their 'respect' - unlike the other two who tried to get all 'political & legal' over the matter. Tongue

And yet all three crowds are being idiotic and offensive.

They pay for it and the players get paid for it!
You 'volunteer' - you don't deserve any flak.
You 'take the money' - you get everything that comes with it.
HTFU!  Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #209 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 10:41am

I'm sorry thats not a sufficiently smart answer. YOu don't get paid to cop racist abuse. You get paid to play football.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45
Send Topic Print