Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is it okay to stand by and do nothing, while a 9 year old girl is verbally abused?

NO    
  6 (60.0%)
Yes    
  4 (40.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: greggerypeccary on: Sep 19th, 2018 at 8:39am »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 45
Send Topic Print
9 Year Old Brat Wont Stand for Anthem.. (Read 51396 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: 9 Year Old Brat Wont Stand for Anthem..
Reply #15 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:49am

Gordon wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:42am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:33am:
Gordon wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:30am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:27am:
I thought you guys were all about free speech.

Where has anyone told her not to speak? I only see disagreement with her content.

I've seen references to child abuse, put up job staged orchestrated a reference to incest.

Well that stuff rarely comes from nowhere. She's to an extend regurgitating what she hears at home.

SO my response would be how is that any different from religious indoctrination of kids.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:50am

cods wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 8:45am:
I think this is just a child being a child..

all I would ask her is..  are you saying Aboriginals are not AUSTRALIANS...

will we now call them NON AUSTRALIANS...?

Aboriginals say they aren't Australians ... they say they are Aboriginals ... only.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:52am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:29am:
aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:13am:
just a really bad idea and her parents are foolish.

if you want your kid to move forward in life then it is your role to make them a kid who everyone is delighted to have around.

your job is to make them a little bundle of enthusiastic positive energy.

then people will want them around, give them opportunities and make their path up the "narrow road to success" much easier.

if you want to make that road filled with people who will not help you and devoid of opportunity then make your kid into the type of kid that many people will (whether right or wrongly) sabotage and refuse to help .
and to do that is a dumb thing

And getting a child to think for herself, rtather than mindlessly following the masses isnt positive?

She's not thinking for herself .... she's just parroting what she gets force fed from her SJW parents.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:55am

if you want your kid to move forward in life then it is your role to make them a kid who everyone is delighted to have around.

then people will want them around, give them opportunities and make their path up the "narrow road to success" much easier.

if you want to make that road filled with people who will not help you and devoid of opportunity then make your kid into the type of kid that many people will (whether right or wrongly) sabotage and refuse to help .

And getting a child to think for herself, rtather than mindlessly following the masses isnt positive?

as a general rule you shouldnt be teaching kids to be activists.
you shouldnt be teaching kids to be thinking that they should have a say in changing the social constructions of society when they have no (or virtually no ) reference experiences from which they have learnt.
i wouldnt imagine a 9 yo from kenmore ( a fairly posh suburb) has a lot of reference experiences dealing with the incredibly complex problems of aboriginal disadvantage.
probably better that she be taught to approach problems with a sense of humility and ackowledgement that at her age she doesnt really know much

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:55am

Gnads wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:52am:

She's not thinking for herself .... she's just parroting what she gets force fed from her SJW parents.

And thus my question returns to religious parents?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #20 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:56am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:55am:

you shouldnt be teaching kids to be thinking that they should have a say in changing the social constructions of society when they have no (or virtually no ) reference experiences from which they have learnt.
i wouldnt imagine a 9 yo from kenmore ( a fairly posh suburb) has a lot of reference experiences dealing with the incredibly complex problems of aboriginal disadvantage.
probably better that she be taught to approach problems with a sense of humility and ackowledgement that at her age she doesnt really know much

The problem is with those with lots of experience, they have zero learning capacity....yep looking at you aqua.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 10:14am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:55am:

Children of some religious parents wouldn't carry on like this ... they have more respect.

Of one particular so called religion the children are brainwashed into killing themselves & others for their God.

The little miss in question fits neither category. She's been to some of your meetings.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 10:19am

Gnads wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 10:14am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:55am:

Children of some religious parents wouldn't carry on like this ... they have more respect.

Of one particular so called religion the children are brainwashed into killing themselves & others for their God.

The little miss in question fits neither category. She's been to some of your meetings.  Roll Eyes

I'm not talking about the children, I'm talking about the indoctrination of children in something they have no say on.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 10:31am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:56am:
aquascoot wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:55am:

The problem is with those with lots of experience, they have zero learning capacity....yep looking at you aqua.

nah, thats not true.
i have quite a bit of experience.
i think you have to 'earn your stripes'.

a fly in public servant from canberra is likely to be ignorant of how to solve these very complex issues.

someone who has put in some time (tony abbott has done this, twiggy forrest has done this) in collaboration with tribal elders is probably the way forward.

gesturing by 9 yo's or a bunch of white people in sydney marching across the bridge holding hands is "compassion masking uselessness".
you want to teach a kid to be competant, not to be , well, useless

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #24 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 10:36am

Mate your experience seems to be just how horses f..uck.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 10:44am

you can try to bait me bojack but it wont work.
i have done a helluva lot more then that.
i feel deeply sorry for aborigines who are , by and large, a cheerful and easy going people.

1 sulky 9 yo with this attitude is neither cheerful nor easy going.
she's probably picked up mum and dads toxic vibe.

the kid would be better off being raised by some of the aborigines i have met

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #26 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 10:49am

Not baiting, merely pointing out a fact. You view everything through the prism of horses smacking.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #27 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 11:19am

Fair enough
He and his parents need not stand for the national anthem.

And therefore they need not bother applying for the dole, which white Australians pay for.

They need not live in housing commission houses we supply and maintain.

They need not apply for free education that whites supply

They need not go to medical centres that white people supply and man.

They need not even rely on the law to protect them from irate whites when they ( the abbos) break into Mr whites house and try to rob him.

Yeah,
Sounds fair to me.

Cut the families dole immediately
Kick them out of their housing commission house
And then let them see just how disrespectful we can be to them.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #28 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 11:28am

Valkie wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 11:19am:
Fair enough

And therefore they need not bother applying for the dole, which white Australians pay for.

They need not even rely on the law to protect them from irate whites when they ( the abbos) break into Mr whites house and try to rob him.

Yeah,
Sounds fair to me.

Is there a law requiring you to stand for the national anthem?

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 11:53am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 11:28am:
Valkie wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 11:19am:
Fair enough

Yeah,
Sounds fair to me.

Is there a law requiring you to stand for the national anthem?

Why does there have to be a law?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 45
Send Topic Print