Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Iraq’s Iranian Killer Kingmaker - Meet Qais al-Kha (Read 595 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Iraq’s Iranian Killer Kingmaker - Meet Qais al-Kha
Sep 12th, 2018 at 11:37am

Iraq’s Iranian Killer Kingmaker - Meet Qais al-Khazali

Quote:

Iraq’s Iranian Killer Kingmaker

Meet Qais al-Khazali.

By Callum Wood • September 11

“The most powerful [Islamic] country in the Middle East is Iran.

Can you imagine the power it would have if it gained control of Iraq, the second-largest oil-producing country in the world?”

Trumpet editor in chief Gerald Flurry asked this question in “Is Iraq About to Fall to Iran?”

That article was published in December 1994. (We published an updated version of this article in 2003.)

Today, there is no denying Iran’s aggressive efforts to take over Iraq.

Anyone who still has doubts should learn about Iraq’s Iranian killer kingmaker.

https://www.thetrumpet.com/17715-iraqs-iranian-killer-kingmaker

Read also....

Quote:

What Is Germany Doing in Iraq?

September 7  2018

Without NATO or the United Nations, Germany is conducting its own military mission in Iraq—to oppose Iran.

https://www.thetrumpet.com/17709-what-is-germany-doing-in-iraq

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Iraq’s Iranian Killer Kingmaker - Meet Qais al-Kha
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:05pm

Yay! Bible prophesy! Just what we need in thinking globally rather than fringe. Where are the moderators! Grin

The king of the north and the king of the south are two powers prophesied to clash in this end time. It is vital that we understand who they are.

“And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over” (Dan. 11:40).

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 9:05am

@ Reply #1

Q.
Was there ever a time in human history, when the men of those times, had the means to extinguish all life upon this earth ?

For thousands of years,     those means, did not exist [until a few decades ago].

That capability and technology exists today.

Matthew 24:21
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22  And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Matthew 24:32
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33  So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
40  For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
41  If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.
42  I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
43  Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 8:34pm

Yeah sure, now I'm convinced.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 9:05pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 8:34pm:

Yeah sure, now I'm convinced.

It is a philosophy, a worldview, which has validity for many, many people in this age.

Q.
Is everyone who believes,       what you cannot believe,      wrong/mistaken, because what you believe, does not align with their beliefs ?

Proverbs 4:7
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Proverbs 1:2
To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

Proverbs 1:5
A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall
attain unto wise counsels:

Proverbs 2:2
So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

Proverbs 2:3
Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

Proverbs 2:6
For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Proverbs 2:11
Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

Proverbs 3:4
So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2018 at 9:11pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print