Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
more children murdered. (Read 5673 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

more children murdered.
Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:51am

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/bedford-massacre-five-found-dead...

A MAN surrendered himself at a regional WA police station, revealing a killing spree at a home in the Perth suburb of Bedford.

Police arrived at the northeastern suburbs property about noon WA time (2pm AEST) yesterday, where they found the bodies of up to five people — believed to include a mother, her three children and their grandmother.

Unconfirmed reports state the children were 18-month-old twin girls and their three-year-old sister.

The Coode St address and surrounds have since been sealed off.

Homicide detectives and forensic analysts have erected a pavilion on the street, at the intersection with Fort St, as they initiate their investigations.

The man, said to be in his 20s, is said to ‘be known’ by the victims.

He is in custody and undergoing questioning.

Police say there are no ongoing concerns for public safety as a result of this incident.

Neighbours said a couple and their three children lived at the home but that they had not seen them in recent days.
Sadly at that location police have located the bodies of a number of deceased people including women and children,” WA Assistant Commissioner of Police Paul Steel told reporters yesterday afternoon.

“This is a tragic event and it will no doubt have an impact not only the family and friends of the deceased but for the whole of the community, those first repsonders who are faced with attending a scene with multiple deceased people,” he said.

“It does send a ripple through the community of Western Australia.”

He did not confirm the exact number of dead, nor did he detail what the relationship was between the man in custody and the deceased.

He also did not answer a question asking if weapons had been found.

Steel said the investigation was still at a “very early stage”.

he incident comes just months after seven people were found dead at Margaret River.

A mother, her four children and two grandparents were the victims of a mass shooting on a rural property in Osmington, in the state’s South West.

The deaths of Katrina Miles, her parents Cynda and Peter Miles, who owned the property, and her four children has been described as Australia’s worst mass shooting since the Port Arthur massacre.

Two firearms were found at the Osmington address in what has been determined to be a murder-suicide.

In another incident in July, a mother and her two children were killed in Ellenbrook.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: more children murdered.
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:49am

after the story of that little boy cods the one who was attacked by that bloke who only got 6 years jail- I dont have anymore room for more bad news but it keeps comng- I couldnt get that story out of my head for days- the way that litte boy died in agony- child kiling is the most shocking to me - it the worst of the worst

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:15am

I say it all the time agnes...

dont look away...we have to acknowledge what we are doing and where we are heading..

I dont care what anyone says   this is getting worse...the horror I mean..

reading about that little boy broke my heart  I force myself to read it all so I can in some way comprehend what he went through... it was in human.....

dont tell me there are no other ways...

no matter what strain you are under we have ways to help......

I dont believe there is not someone out there that knows things are not OK>....

that darling little boy didnt slip through the cracks he was pushed.......we us them you and I  let him down, 

we are just words on  a forum   we need a louder voice  to say this cant keep happening.....

whether its new education in school   I dont know what the answer is...

but agnes never stop reading the reality  its the only way at some stage we will stand up and say THIS IS NOT ON>>..

we cover for these monsters now   no pictures allowed no names....I disagree with that....it shows we care about someone who cared nothing for those hes killed...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:17am

just a reminder agnes   you and I were the only ones to show concern about Mason Lee...

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

shame on our members.....nothing to say about  the worst of the worst.....

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:19am

Twin girls Sad

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:31am

still no anger   are me an agnes the only ones that are appalled by this...

twin 18month old and a 3 yr old....

what chance do they have?.. Angry Angry

will the person responsible for this   be prevented from ever having children again..

NOOOOOOOO   he wont.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #6 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:36am

Something in the water over there.... they have the most obscene events and killings west of the Great Divide of the NSW/Victoria/Queensland border (though I have doubts about 'up north' and the semi-detached island down south)......

Bobby... BOBBY  -------

hang_em_high.jpg (10 KB | 33 )
hang_em_high.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 11:57am

yes   you are not wrong  SA  is our most EVIL STATE...

almost all the worst played out in Adelaide....

there has to be a reason....a reasonable one I mean...

its TOXIC... .. and nothign changes... the Police are in charge they arrest someone  if they do their job properly..[not always]...someone is found guilty  and we are lucky if they get 15 years inside..

seriously   it doesnt seem to matter how many they kill its the same sentence...its pathetic..

I dont think 50 years  will stop a psycho  but it may stop    some fathers beating their child to death....or massacring their whole family... if it only stops a few... its worth it...

10/12/15 years   is not justice...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:16pm

Appalling.  When will our resident racist bigot ponder what Mosque that grub goes to?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:23pm

Oh look, Aussie bringing Islam into the discussion again. He does this every time he stumbles into a thread about some particularly terrible act.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:26pm

freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:23pm:
Oh look, Aussie bringing Islam into the discussion again. He does this every time he stumbles into a thread about some particularly terrible act.

When the racist bigot stops doing it, I'll stop doing it.  I look forward to your similar conduct when he does it next.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:29pm

Thanks Aussie. I'm sure Gandalf appreciates you associating Islam with depraved violence at every opportunity.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:31pm

freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:29pm:
Thanks Aussie. I'm sure Gandalf appreciates you associating Islam with depraved violence at every opportunity.

I'm equally sure he will understand exactly why I do it.  This Board can't get enough Muslim/Islam bashing, yes?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:34pm

If you keep bringing up Islam every time we discuss violence, we might find out.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:46pm

It's especially amusing when he blows his wad early and it turns out that the thread he started to point a finger at "whitey" instead involved a Muslim.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #15 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:51pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:31pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:29pm:

I'm equally sure he will understand exactly why I do it.  This Board can't get enough Muslim/Islam bashing, yes?

forever promoting the mothra agenda in Ozpol at every opportunity- you weird asslicker

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:14pm

Secret Wars wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:46pm:
It's especially amusing when he blows his wad early and it turns out that the thread he started to point a finger at "whitey" instead involved a Muslim.

Hes probably so excited he'll cruise around in his taxi looking for someone to pin against a tree wit his big hands.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:16pm

my major concern is FOR THE CHILDREN  who have no voice...they are the mercy of their so called parents....

either one is killing them  and the other is not protecting them...

if a person was cruelly treating or =killing animals  he would not be allowed to own an animal  for anywhere up to 10 years...

yet these people  god help us I cant call them humans.. are allowed to keep breeding    some even breed in JAIL....
\
there is no long term justice....

we live in a throw away world...now look at what we are throwing away.......and its happening more and more....

in a country like our   there has to be more outrage....

there has to be???......

yet there is more outrage here regarding the welfare of muslims.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

can anyone explain  what their needs have to do with this thread??????????????????????????????..

these children have been slaughtered....

if this was about a group of kids slaughtering goats or chickens Angry

I am sure the need to bring up RELIGION would not even enter into it...

yet this   being the second family killed in a month or two   appears to deserve a shrug   lets turn it into a HATE thread. about ISLAM... Angry Angry Angry

bloody disgusting...

I am sick of ISLAM I am sick of it taking over every thread...get out of my thread if thats all you care about.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:17pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:14pm:

Hes probably so excited he'll cruise around in his taxi looking for someone to pin against a tree wit his big hands.

please stop it gordon....there are several place at ozpol you can do all that...

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:28pm

The worst child killer case that I have come across recently is this one:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-26/tiahleigh-palmer-rick-thorburn-confession-letter/9803164

That man after finding out his own son (18) molested the young girl of 12 years of age. Instead of going to the police and confess, he murdered the young girl under his care.   And he even have the galls to carry her coffin after her body was discovered. 

He got life for this crime and coverup with 18 years min for parole.   But, I think they should just throw away the keys.

And this one is not far behind:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-31/daniel-james-holdom-pleads-guilty-to-murder/10055906

Holdom murdered his former girlfriend Karlie Pearce-Stevenson, stomping on her throat and leaving her body in the Belanglo State Forest in 2008.

The defenseless two year old then was taken and murdered about a week later.  Can you imagine the amount of horror and fear she would have after her mother was killed.  And then to suffer the pain and suffocation of being strangled by grown adult man. 

And even after that, he continued to collect welfare payments on behave of his victims. 

I think we should also throw away the key on this one as well.  Too risky to let them out.   

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:35pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:17pm:

please stop it gordon....there are several place at ozpol you can do all that...

In a thread about violence against children my comment was totally on topic.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:38pm

read this one tickle.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/mason-lees-stepfather-sentenced-...

this little boy 22 months .. took 4 days to die  while his step father looked on.... after he had beaten the life out of him..

and all he got is 6 years......he has already been in jail 2 years....

each and every child killing is getting worse.....and the sentencing is bizarre......

if you read this whole case   it will shock you to the core... this is AUstralia today.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:41pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:35pm:

no  my dear we dont need anymore aussie threads....and I wont sit by while you turn this into another one.. sorry..

3 babies dead gordon  you have children   doesnt that hit a nerve........read about little Mason Lee...

tell me you think this is the right place for taking a swipe at aussie ?

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:50pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:16pm:
my major concern is FOR THE CHILDREN  who have no voice...they are the mercy of their so called parents....

if a person was cruelly treating or =killing animals  he would not be allowed to own an animal  for anywhere up to 10 years...

yet these people  god help us I cant call them humans.. are allowed to keep breeding    some even breed in JAIL....
\

we live in a throw away world...now look at what we are throwing away.......and its happening more and more....

there has to be???......

yet there is more outrage here regarding the welfare of muslims.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

can anyone explain  what their needs have to do with this thread??????????????????????????????..

yet this   being the second family killed in a month or two   appears to deserve a shrug   lets turn it into a HATE thread. about ISLAM... Angry Angry Angry

bloody disgusting...

I am sick of ISLAM I am sick of it taking over every thread...get out of my thread if thats all you care about.

This is horrible.  Death from peritonitis leading to sepsis.  Poor little boy.   Sad  He would have being having increasing pain, vomiting, before onset of fever, and delirium.   I think the neglect itself should had been 9 years in jail.  And then the physical assault occasional serious injury leading to death should be another 10 years on top of it.  However, in Australia, we only have concurrent sentences, but not consecutive. 

There is another eerily similar case in NSW

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-05/judge-jails-cruel-and-barbaric-stepdad-for-murder/9510194

But this time, the violence was protracted for 4 days.  And the result is 35 years in jail, with 28 years non parole.     Although, this case is alot worse in situation wise as Mason Lee case, the killer of Mason Lee should have at least gotten 20 years, with 16 non parole to be honest. 

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 2:03pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:41pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:35pm:

no  my dear we dont need anymore aussie threads....and I wont sit by while you turn this into another one.. sorry..

3 babies dead gordon  you have children   doesnt that hit a nerve........read about little Mason Lee...

tell me you think this is the right place for taking a swipe at aussie ?

Use some analysis, Cods. Aussie jumped in early to derail the thread. We're talking about the same bloke who bragged about pinning a child against a tree.

This thread makes me sick to my stomach, as does the first posted who tried to derail it.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 2:29pm

tickleandrose wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:50pm:

\

there has to be???......

bloody disgusting...

This is horrible.  Death from peritonitis leading to sepsis.  Poor little boy.   Sad  He would have being having increasing pain, vomiting, before onset of fever, and delirium.   I think the neglect itself should had been 9 years in jail.  And then the physical assault occasional serious injury leading to death should be another 10 years on top of it.  However, in Australia, we only have concurrent sentences, but not consecutive. 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-05/judge-jails-cruel-and-barbaric-stepdad-for-murder/9510194

But this time, the violence was protracted for 4 days.  And the result is 35 years in jail, with 28 years non parole.     Although, this case is alot worse in situation wise as Mason Lee case, the killer of Mason Lee should have at least gotten 20 years, with 16 non parole to be honest. 

sadly Mason lee was murdered in Qld.. where the sentencing is mind boggling...

can anyone explain this...

THREE separate investigations have been launched into the death of a toddler who was allowed to return home from hospital despite suffering a litany of unexplained injuries including a broken leg and ruptured bowel.

Mason Jet Lee was only 21 months old when his body was found at his home in Caboolture, north of Brisbane, on June 11.

It was likely he had been dead for many hours before the triple-0 call was made.

Detectives described the toddler’s injuries as so “horrific” they were “visible from head to toe”. Mason had also reportedly suffered an anal tear and had severe nappy rash.

The multiple reviews will examine how the child received the injuries and why he died a violent death at home.

As well as a police homicide investigation, the Queensland government on Sunday revealed the actions of doctors and child protection workers would also be probed following Mason’s death.

His 35-year-old stepfather was initially questioned by detectives before being released without charge a day later.

it is a shocker  from anyones point of view....

like I have said IT IS GETTING WORSE>...

these children are tortured now...

this case goes from bad to worse....if anyone should be locked away for ever its this guy.....

yet he will be out in 4 years... Angry Angry Angry

and we all know he will get all the help under the sun dont we??>.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 4:02pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 2:29pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:50pm:

\

there has to be???......

bloody disgusting...

sadly Mason lee was murdered in Qld.. where the sentencing is mind boggling...

can anyone explain this...

THREE separate investigations have been launched into the death of a toddler who was allowed to return home from hospital despite suffering a litany of unexplained injuries including a broken leg and ruptured bowel.

Mason Jet Lee was only 21 months old when his body was found at his home in Caboolture, north of Brisbane, on June 11.

It was likely he had been dead for many hours before the triple-0 call was made.

Detectives described the toddler’s injuries as so “horrific” they were “visible from head to toe”. Mason had also reportedly suffered an anal tear and had severe nappy rash.

The multiple reviews will examine how the child received the injuries and why he died a violent death at home.

As well as a police homicide investigation, the Queensland government on Sunday revealed the actions of doctors and child protection workers would also be probed following Mason’s death.

His 35-year-old stepfather was initially questioned by detectives before being released without charge a day later.

it is a shocker  from anyones point of view....

like I have said IT IS GETTING WORSE>...

these children are tortured now...

this case goes from bad to worse....if anyone should be locked away for ever its this guy.....

yet he will be out in 4 years... Angry Angry Angry

and we all know he will get all the help under the sun dont we??>.

And of course, he is quiet young still.  So there is nothing stopping him from having more children for the states to look after.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 4:28pm

if he allows them to live tick...

if it doesnt make you sick just reading it   you will find I believe he enjoyed every moment..

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 4:55pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
this is AUstralia today

It'll be Australia tomorrow too if we don't do something about it

I agree the sentencing is too lenient but there's a deeper problem. Factor in coward punches, street brawls, road rage, terror attacks, heated disputes over child custody, banks and financial institutions thieving money from customers, bullying in schools, politicians caught out rorting, etc etc ... and you get to the problem of explosive instant rage .... no self control!

How do we induce self control in everyone Cods? especially in young people

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 5:30pm

freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:23pm:

Well - what mosque does he attend?  I mean you've got that WA Koon over there calling himself a mullah and such... stomping around and talking about chopping heads and such... only a local Abo... gives the Clan a bad name becoming a Musso... they'll probably give him a spearing or something to straighten his thinking out, Bro...  Huh

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 5:31pm

I think human society had always being like this.  Child abuse, rape, neglect, and even killing is nothing new.  It had been happening for as long as Earth started its first complicated life form.  And it will not stop within our generation. 

What has changed, is that with geopolitical stability, comes with robust laws and morals. And this forced all of these acts of crime to surface, and we are lucky enough to have a court system to deal with them.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 5:32pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 4:55pm:
this is AUstralia today

I agree the sentencing is too lenient but there's a deeper problem. Factor in coward punches, street brawls, road rage, terror attacks, heated disputes over child custody, banks and financial institutions thieving money from customers, bullying in schools, politicians caught out rorting, etc etc ... and you get to the problem of explosive instant rage .... no self control!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 5:37pm

tickleandrose wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 5:31pm:
I think human society had always being like this.  Child abuse, rape, neglect, and even killing is nothing new.  It had been happening for as long as Earth started its first complicated life form.  And it will not stop within our generation. 

What has changed, is that with geopolitical stability, comes with robust laws and morals. And this forced all of these acts of crime to surface, and we are lucky enough to have a court system to deal with them.

It's a two way street... coupla centuries ago when villages etc were small and everyone knew everyone else.... these kinds of criminals would get local justice... long before the courts got hold of them....

With the expanding population and such, nobody knows much about the neighbours any more and while these kinds of things increased with numbers, the perps are harder to track down for the same reason... they melt into the crowd more.

vigilante.jpg (12 KB | 12 )
vigilante.jpg

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 5:49pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 4:55pm:
this is AUstralia today

CONSEQUENCES bias   consequences...

people especially young people get away with "murder" today  no pun intended....I am far too angry.

yes its what i keep saying something needs to happen.. and we need to make NOISE....but we dont  its almost as if this is becoming the norm..

has anyone notice   each one is worse than the one before...

this one  they have been dead about a week?.. before this man turned himself in he has been living with 5 dead bodies....according to the news......

I often wonder if there is something in the water.....

nothing is rational today..road rage is a classic....its almost as if we are becoming obsessed...ITS ALL ABOUT MEEEEE.... if someone says NO  its like a red rag to a bull.....

children are not given lines in the sand anymore....if a teacher stands up to a child  even at a young age  the parent is up the school like a flash threatening everyone in sight.....a parent never went to the school in my day....now half the job is dealing with angry aggressive parents....kids are afraid of no one....they have respect for no one....because they never face a consequence... if your child get bullied at school    its your child that has to leave  not the bully....

discipline is a thing of the past.. both at home and school.....if you are brought up with getting your own way all the time...how are you going to work or live with someone who is of the same nature.....??????

..you leave school no job so the govt falls over itself to give you money until you find something that works for you........

with the school leaver  putting in as little effort as possible.......

thats all to win votes of course...not to improve the next generation..

we watch glorified football players exposing them selves..and spewing everywhere.....do they go to court????????... do they face reality   NO NOT ON YOUR LIFE.....its all dealt with behind doors.. and everyone moves on as if it didnt happen....

seriously these gentlemen were in a public place....why were they not arrested?....

the funny thing is  about these babies we keep hearing about being murdered   

if a man slapped his son/daughter for running out onto the street   

the cops would be round to arrest  him

and at the very least humiliate him  and rightly so...

YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 5:51pm

the thing about hanging grap...

it only happens after the invent....

in this case another whole family...... Sad

it wont save any lives....

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:06pm

If it was a muslim we wouldn't hear about it.

What a gutless turd. Kill everyone except himself. Why couldn't  he have just committed suicide and leave the girls alone? Bloody scumbag.

I believe we need the death penalty back.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:11pm

Quote:
If it was a muslim we wouldn't hear about it.

Huh!!!! The Islam bashers would have been all over it.

All the links in this Thread.....just appalling stuff.....and was the arsehole in all of them a white Caucasian presumably Christian background turd of a person?

The person accused of the murder referred to in the OP.....yep......same.  The Husband and Father.....

Prick. 

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #37 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:06pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:49am:
after the story of that little boy cods the one who was attacked by that bloke who only got 6 years jail- I dont have anymore room for more bad news but it keeps comng- I couldnt get that story out of my head for days- the way that litte boy died in agony- child kiling is the most shocking to me - it the worst of the worst

Harming a child
Unless there are serious reasons to do so (depression, accidental, mental illness)
Should always result in DEATH of the offender.

Pedos DEATH by full body degloving

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #38 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:29pm

Part of the problem I think is the desensitising of kids in our culture- the emergence of of video games where kids do get to act out very graphic violence against what we say is a make believe opponent  ( but real to them) on screen but use a big knife to take his/her head off- society is much more accepting of violence where it once wasnt- a child raised on a diet of violence in any form is going to be fundamentally changed as a result of what seems to them like the "norm" because they see it all the time- - if any parent has taken any notice of what our kids are playing in the quite of their private world/ rooms- grand theft auto is one- the war games- call of duty etc-all deal in the worset aspects of our cuture- re death cruelty etc- my son use to play some of these games and when he would stay over at his mates house sometimes he would also come into contact with porn- another aggressive act against another human in the eyes of an innocnet child- its conditioning and even at the time I worried that my son played it for I feared the effect on his mental health- yes I should have just banned it but we dont like to deny our kids what other kids are able to do-  becuse its the norm for that peer group-  I think he is ok- he seems normal well adjusted- but we dont all start from the same place

I think this is generation is much different to their parents because of what we are allowing them to do and see- it comes back to parenting and commonsense- what they see and do matters

My son aged 10 was afraid of Gollum and had nightmares for quite a long time- Lord of the Rings- I didnt realise until I seen  him hiding behind the  sofa one day- the impact on young impressionable minds is not realised- the age of technology is harming our kids- theactually meet ppl through theses games now - some very nasty ppl- pedophiles you name it they hang around online to prey on kids- its a world most of us know nothing about and its scary-
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:40pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:37pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:29pm:
Part of the problem I think is the desensitising of kids in our culture- the emergence of of video games where kids do get to act out very graphic violence against what we say is a make believe opponent  ( but real to them) on screen but use a big knife to take his/her head off- society is much more accepting of violence where it once wasnt- a child raised on a diet of violence in any form is going to be fiundamentally changed as a result of what seems to them like the "norm"- - if any parent has taken any notice of what our kids are playing in the quite of their private world/ rooms- grand theft auto is one- the war games- call of duty etc-all deal in the worset aspects of our cuture- re death cruelty etc- my son use to play some of these games and when he would stay over at his mates house sometimes he would also come into contact with porn- another aggressive act against another human in the eyes of an innocnet child- its conditioning and even at the time I worried that my son played it for I feared the effect on his mental health- yes I should have just banned it but we dont like to deny our kids what other kids are able to do-  becuse its the norm for that peer group-  I think he is ok- he seems normal well adjusted- but we dont all start from the same place

I think this is generation is much different to their parents because of what we are allowing them to do and see- it comes back to parenting and commonsense- what they see and do matters

My son aged 10 was afraid of Gollum and had nightmares for quite a long time- Lord of the Rings- I didnt realise until I seen  him hiding behind the  sofa one day- the impact on young impressionable minds is not realised

What a load of cods wallop. My kids grew up with the start of these game all the way through to now, they don't kill people. I played the original Wolfenstein with my eldest, then doom and doom2 with my eldest and middle son. We played all these games as they and others evolved, no killings.

Stop trying to blame crap on games, people do bad poo whether there are games or not, how many murderers do you think played monopoly or hide and seek? The problem is with people.

edit: My brother aged 13 would not go outside at night, no way in hell. So when it was the dogs dinner time it was me who had to go collect their plates at night. Guess what, he never watched Lord of the Rings. He was just shyte scared of the dark for no rational reason.
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:44pm by Cu Chulainn »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #40 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:46pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:37pm:
Part of the problem I think is the desensitising of kids in our culture- the emergence of of video games where kids do get to act out very graphic violence against what we say is a make believe opponent  ( but real to them) on screen but use a big knife to take his/her head off- society is much more accepting of violence where it once wasnt- a child raised on a diet of violence in any form is going to be fiundamentally changed as a result of what seems to them like the "norm"- - if any parent has taken any notice of what our kids are playing in the quite of their private world/ rooms- grand theft auto is one- the war games- call of duty etc-all deal in the worset aspects of our cuture- re death cruelty etc- my son use to play some of these games and when he would stay over at his mates house sometimes he would also come into contact with porn- another aggressive act against another human in the eyes of an innocnet child- its conditioning and even at the time I worried that my son played it for I feared the effect on his mental health- yes I should have just banned it but we dont like to deny our kids what other kids are able to do-  becuse its the norm for that peer group-  I think he is ok- he seems normal well adjusted- but we dont all start from the same place

My son aged 10 was afraid of Gollum and had nightmares for quite a long time- Lord of the Rings- I didnt realise until I seen  him hiding behind the  sofa one day- the impact on young impressionable minds is not realised

What a load of cods wallop. My kids grew up with the start of these game all the way through to now, they don't kill people. I played the original Wolfenstein with my eldest, then doom and doom2 with my eldest and middle son. We played all these games as they and others evolved, no killings.

Stop trying to blame crap on games, people do bad poo whether there are games or not, how many murderers do you think played monopoly or hide and seek? The problem is with people.

edit: My brother aged 13 would not go outside at night, no way in hell. So when it was the dogs dinner time it was me who had to go collect their plates at night. Guess what, he never watched Lord of the Rings. He was just shyte scared of the dark for no rational reason.

You are entitled to your opinion-

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:48pm

we can take the games away agnes   but they will find something else to entice the kids.....

we have lost our standards  in fact we almost have none today..these games and gadgets  are baby sitters....it keeps them quite and leaves mum and dad alone....for hours...

the newest fad Fortnite   even shows them doing a dance after a kill..... and many kids and adults are addicted to it.....to the extent it has taken over their lives......

this father  is a crack addict   will that be his defence??????   

of course it will.....did he come from a dysfunctional childhood... I am sure he did...they will make as many excuses as they can to get the sympathy sentence....

and he will come out after many many hours of counselling...and addiction help....

and they will even find lodgings and maybe even work for him....we fall over backwards for them  Angry like I said no consequences.. ever.... Angry Angry

the children will be  buried as will his wife and mother in law.....at no cost to him.....will he have any remorse.......

daft questions hes just spent a week living with his dead family...

yet he will be looked after day and night   again at no cost to him..........

we need a Dartmoor  somewhere cold and grim.. not just for the  criminally insane...but any crime as heinous as this.... and they can wear chains day and night..

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:49pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:46pm:

It's backed up by research, not excuse makers.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #43 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:54pm

Quote:

of course it will.....did he come from a dysfunctional childhood... I am sure he did...they will make as many excuses as they can to get the sympathy sentence....

and he will come out after many many hours of counselling...and addiction help....

Do you have any evidence to back that up?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #44 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:56pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
we can take the games away agnes   but they will find something else to entice the kids.....

we have lost our standards  in fact we almost have none today..these games and gadgets  are baby sitters....it keeps them quite and leaves mum and dad alone....for hours...

the newest fad Fortnite   even shows them doing a dance after a kill..... and many kids and adults are addicted to it.....to the extent it has taken over their lives......

and they will even find lodgings and maybe even work for him....we fall over backwards for them  Angry like I said no consequences.. ever.... Angry Angry

the children will be  buried as will his wife and mother in law.....at no cost to him.....will he have any remorse.......

daft questions hes just spent a week living with his dead family...

yet he will be looked after day and night   again at no cost to him..........

we need a Dartmoor  somewhere cold and grim.. not just for the  criminally insane...but any crime as heinous as this.... and they can wear chains day and night..

at what point do ppl lose their minds and what is the tipping point for them- we must take some resonsibility for the mental health of our kids- wether it be games/tv or other- some kids torture animals and so its easy to see a killer in the making but some just snap-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #45 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:58pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:49pm:
Agnes wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:46pm:

It's backed up by research, not excuse makers.

link ?to this research???

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:58pm

did your kids go to school set???....as well as play the games I mean?..

you do know how many adults get addicted to pokermachines.?   some only play once and they are hooked.....others like me can go years and then play for 5 min till I am bored witless....

I dont think agnes is blaming the games on murder but they do desensitise...young brains... at least thats what they said on 60 minutes... when they investigated kids not going to school since they turned 12   take the games away and the kids turn violent.....

this is a smoking gun.....

but what do you put all this unhappiness down too set???>.......why are some men wiping out their whole family..........

are we all becoming desensitised..... to kill one is bad enough and not feel anything....but 5 !!!!   what sort of people can do that.?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #47 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:59pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
Quote:

link your stupidity aussie ? LINK!!!!!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:05pm

Quote:

its two different crimes....that father is the step father of Mason Lee.....sorry this is getting mixed up....

this is the latest on Perth..

Quote:
What we are alleging is that a blunt instrument and knives were used to cause the death of the persons at the house.”

what a vile way to kill 5 people.....

either way this parent will have all the help and protection under the sun wont he?..

just like Mason lees  parent...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:05pm

Donnie Darko is a keen but moderate Gamer.  My Grandson and Granddaughter also play.  Lots of www 'killing.'  Just like I did and everyone else did.....we watched the Three Stooges belt the crap out of each other....and speaking for myself and mine....it was/is entertainment....I watched Movies as a kid where killing was soup of the day......Gee....here I am with clean hands, and zero concern.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:05pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:58pm:

you do know how many adults get addicted to pokermachines.?   some only play once and they are hooked.....others like me can go years and then play for 5 min till I am bored witless....

I dont think agnes is blaming the games on murder but they do desensitise...young brains... at least thats what they said on 60 minutes... when they investigated kids not going to school since they turned 12   take the games away and the kids turn violent.....

but what do you put all this unhappiness down too set???>.......why are some men wiping out their whole family..........

are we all becoming desensitised..... to kill one is bad enough and not feel anything....but 5 !!!!   what sort of people can do that.?

Of course they went to school, they wouldn't have the jobs they do otherwise. Is it the poker machines problems or the "adults" problem, where does the problem lay? With people. As you said some people are broken, it's not the machine that breaks them, they are already broken before they play the machine.

60 mins sucks arse and is sensationalism for ratings sake, why do old people watch that crap? Is it as entertaining as a horror movie I wonder? That is pretty much what it is.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:05pm

People are confronted with tragedy in their lives and it pulls the rug out from under them. Maybe a partner is killed in a car accident. That's "tragic" but that is built into nature.

What really traumatises people is when they are confronted with evil.

And they are traumatised in direct proportion to the degree that they are naive to the nature of evil.

Because most religious traditions , most philosophers, Nietzsche, Jung ,Adler recognised that evil resides within everyone of us.

And confronting that is no picnic.

It's why most people will never do it and that's totally to be expected but when they see this or Isis or the American shooters they tend to think these people must be mentally ill.

They aren't.

They are just like you and if you don't know that, then you are naive.

There is a very good book by chris browning called "ordinary men" from memory.

It details the experiences of a police unit of ordinary middle aged German civilian police who were sent to Poland to maintain order. They were old enough not to have been raised as hitler youth.but soon they were able to take women and children out into the fields and shoot them in the head.

See , when people think about , say, nazi Germany, they imagine themselves as the good guys hiding the Jews in their basement.
But the probability is that if the members of ozpolitics were German citizens, they would much more likely ended up as camp guards and not only that, they would have enjoyed it.

Until you know that about yourself and integrate it, you are far more dangerous then you think.
Until you descend into the underworld and do battle to conquer your own personal demons, you are a hairs breath away from sinking into a resentful and bitter state about life itself.
And if you want to make a statement about your bitterness and resentment of the suffering of humans (instead of accepting suffering as an act of nobility)
Then you are going to kill the innocents first.
That's why these people go after kids.
They are not insane and know exactly what they are doing.
They are judging in a bitter and resentful way that life itself is unbearable.

It's why , as we crap on religion, we crap on the idea that we must learn to suffer without complaint.
Modern man thinks he has a birth rite to happiness and he thinks of himself as virtuous.
I don't know if there is a more naive idea than that

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:07pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:59pm:
Quote:

link your stupidity aussie ? LINK!!!!!

its ok agnes  I am not sure  which parent I was talking about...

I am so sick of reading stuff like this....

either way they never seem  to serve a sentence equal to the crimes....

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #53 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:11pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:05pm:
Donnie Darko is a keen but moderate Gamer.  My Grandson and Granddaughter also play.  Lots of www 'killing.'  Just like I did and everyone else did.....we watched the Three Stooges belt the crap out of each other....and speaking for myself and mine....it was/is entertainment....I watched Movies as a kid where killing was soup of the day......Gee....here I am with clean hands, and zero concern. 

OK you and set dont subscribe to my theory so good for you both- but we are all entitled too our own opinions- so take a chill pill- opinions are like assholes- we all have one after all and mine is no more invalid than yours- I quite like Aquas post - there is a lot of sense in there- no hysterics

« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:19pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:20pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:11pm:

OK you and set dont subscribe to my theory so good for you both- but we are all entitled too our own opinions- so take a chill pill- opinions are like assholes- we all have one after all and mine is no more invalid than yours- I quite like Aquas post - there is a lot of sense in there- no hysterics

There were no hysterics in my posts either.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #55 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:20pm

I no longer read Mr Ed's posts.  Why bother?  It was all repetitive crap....'Narrow road to success......' etc etc.

What is it that you fear?

This WA prick was a killer of the worst kind.  Stabbed/bludgeoned his victims to death, and that takes time.  He then kills Grandma 24 hours later.  What possible link can there be with "Call of Duty" etc?

Angry 

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:24pm

Agnes, read the confessions of the columbine killers.
They will tell you exactly why they did it.

People think that these killers must have been bullied or mentally ill.
But how many people get bullied , maybe a good 10 % of the population.
And they don't kill.

It's a deep resentment and refusal to accept that life has inbuilt suffering.
And that's common.
And people become angry and bitter about it and they snap.
The answer is to teach people about their dark side and teach people that you are going to have several times in your life when you are going to suffer badly and you have no better plan then to accept it with nobility and then try to transcend it

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #57 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:48pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:20pm:

I no longer read Mr Ed's posts.  Why bother?  It was all repetitive crap....'Narrow road to success......' etc etc.

What is it that you fear?

This WA prick was a killer of the worst kind.  Stabbed/bludgeoned his victims to death, and that takes time.  He then kills Grandma 24 hours later.  What possible link can there be with "Call of Duty" etc?

Angry 

yes Aussie a grizzly crime indeed and no excuse on the face of it- I say he was mentally ill- it wasnt over quickly and must have been horrifying to all involved- he may have been born with a mental illness that is all I have to offer - am sure more will come out later

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #58 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:53pm

aquascoot wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:24pm:

Agnes, read the confessions of the columbine killers.
They will tell you exactly why they did it.

People think that these killers must have been bullied or mentally ill.
But how many people get bullied , maybe a good 10 % of the population.
And they don't kill.

It's a deep resentment and refusal to accept that life has inbuilt suffering.
And that's common.
And people become angry and bitter about it and they snap.
The answer is to teach people about their dark side and teach people that you are going to have several times in your life when you are going to suffer badly and you have no better plan then to accept it with nobility and then try to transcend it

thanks Aqua I will look it up- you make a lot of sense to me

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:15pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:58pm:

Crazy ones, cods... I too wish they'd take themselves out instead of others... maybe the state should do it for them, though I'm against the death penalty.  Couple of days in general prison population and accidental fall down the stairs into the showers.... slipped on a bar of soap and cracked his skull.... sad... sad...  Shocked

― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #60 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:46pm

we watched the Three Stooges belt the crap out of each other.here I am with clean hands 

"nyuk-nyuk-nyuk!" with your big clean hands ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #61 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:57pm

@

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #62 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:58pm

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #63 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:06pm

Flip

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #64 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:28pm

flip

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #65 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:34pm

Yeah, your personality is to blame, not the media you consume.

Yuck

IBI

IP Logged

Mary Black

Reply #66 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 4:46pm

Another mass murder of an entire family by someone who was supposed to have loved and cared for them!

Perhaps, as a 24 year old, married father of 3, with his MIL there every day and his job being "cutting grass", he got to the end of his tether, so to speak?

No excuse but .........

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 5:09pm

Mary Black wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 4:46pm:
Another mass murder of an entire family by someone who was supposed to have loved and cared for them!

Perhaps, as a 24 year old, married father of 3, with his MIL there every day and his job being "cutting grass", he got to the end of his tether, so to speak?

No excuse but .........

But what?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 5:20pm

there is one small  NAY BIG difference between the upbringing of   todays generation and yesterdays..

our ENTERTAINMENT  be it cowboys and indians or the 3 stooges..

wasnt 24/7  it was once a week at the most.....when TV first arrived it was all cartoons....and then only a couple of hours a day..

today its saturation.....and its all KILLING... and now CHEERING  as the killer celebrates...

24/7   I hate to remind you....is a whole lot different to what kids were exposed too years ago.. Sad Sad

IP Logged

Mary Black

Reply #69 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 6:14pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 5:09pm:

No excuse but .........

But what?

In due course we will find out WHY or do you already know?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #70 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 6:17pm

Found a keyboard with a working . I see.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:34pm

Here's another example of the Australia we live in Cods 

This guy walked all the way from his car to confront another driver, knocked him out, punched his daughter, walked away without calling an ambulance or the police ..... and the court found him not guilty. An excuse was found to let him off

The justice system is telling us it's ok to walk down a street, knock someone unconscious, hit a female while at it, and simply walk away. An excuse can be manufactured why it's ok to do that

Convicted killer walks free over road rage assault
By Pippa Bradshaw • A Current Affair Reporter
7:37pm Sep 11, 2018

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/09/11/17/15/road-rage-daniel-valusaga-all...

While ever we have a twisted insane justice system like we have, it's no wonder young blokes think they can get away with murder, coward punches, bullying etc etc

Any parent who supports this stupid system, need to submit themselves for psychiatric analysis

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #72 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:20pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 6:17pm:

You see what?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #73 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:30pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 6:17pm:

Oh really Aussie and here is a few more ...................

It's kinda like Perry/pink panther is on the case again  ....................   Grin Grin

and he is sharp today  Grin

« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:52pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #74 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:45pm

to explain Aussie thought I didnt have a working fullstop - so when he saw a new member pop up using *sharp intake of breath* a (. ) he tried to finger her as being an agnes sock.

Sorry to new member Mary Black. Meet our resident pest Aussie.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:18pm

No excuse but .........

Def no excuse.

I'd rather he topped himself and left the girls alone. Spinless little turd.
Your first line sums it up.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:31pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
Here's another example of the Australia we live in Cods 

This guy walked all the way from his car to confront another driver, knocked him out, punched his daughter, walked away without calling an ambulance or the police ..... and the court found him not guilty. An excuse was found to let him off

The justice system is telling us it's ok to walk down a street, knock someone unconscious, hit a female while at it, and simply walk away. An excuse can be manufactured why it's ok to do that

Convicted killer walks free over road rage assault
By Pippa Bradshaw • A Current Affair Reporter
7:37pm Sep 11, 2018

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/09/11/17/15/road-rage-daniel-valusaga-all...

While ever we have a twisted insane justice system like we have, it's no wonder young blokes think they can get away with murder, coward punches, bullying etc etc

Any parent who supports this stupid system, need to submit themselves for psychiatric analysis

this is what I mean about protesting...

for instance we often get junk mail for our local members....telling us how wonderful they are and how hard they work for us.....

well I for one will let the local member here know how I feel about the vile evil crimes that are happening all over our country....I mean every crime is evil  when a Life is taken...but when I read about childrens lives just being thrown away   I cant accept what we are doing is working....something is wrong  and I will let the local member know he/she will not be getting my vote any time soon....while nothing changes....

for instance the man who tortured and killed Mason Lee age 22 months.. gets 9 years  time off for good behavior brings it down to 6 years .already been in jail 2 years   so all in all 4 years   for what he did to that child he should never be allowed out in society ever again...

make a protest vote folks...

no change no vote...

btw so many people allowed out on bail commit more crime...........what is this bail crap.??  it isnt making our suburbs safe   if anything its allowing  crime to.thrive...

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:00am

+

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #78 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:18am

flip

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #79 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:19am

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #80 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 8:49am

Agnes wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:45pm:
to explain Aussie thought I didnt have a working fullstop - so when he saw a new member pop up using *sharp intake of breath* a (. ) he tried to finger her as being an agnes sock.

Sorry to new member Mary Black. Meet our resident pest Aussie.

I did not think you had no working full stop....you posted at Monk's joint that it was not working on your keyboard.

All Members need to do is look at your last 25 posts and they will see it is only in the last couple (after Mary Black turned up) that you suddenly found a full stop on your keyboard.

Smiley

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 9:24am

40/50 odd years ago, a guy in NSW killed his entire family.  Wife and 3 children from memory.  Loaded them in the car, sent it over a cliff.  He's still walking around today

Currently, the long neglected disappearance/murder of a northern-beaches mother of two, in 1982, is a hot topic.  Her spouse, the suspected killer, has been enjoying his life for the 40 years since she simply vanished

Two little girls from Mackay, Qld, were on their way to school when they were raped and murdered

In the 1800s, men raped and murdered children and women poisoned kids

Throughout it all, adults were murdered and children were thrashed, tortured, broken and murdered

Motivations: greed, envy, revenge, mental illness, sadism, etc.

In the past, the public was transfixed by these crimes, same as now.  Some gawp in unconcealed enjoyment.  Others attempt to conceal it with hand-wringing.  Editorials from the past weren't much different to today

Today, the public is robbed of the satisfaction once gained by execution or full-life incarceration of the perpetrators.  Today, judges hand down seemingly lenient sentences.  The victim is buried.  Another crime grabs the headlines.  Few years down the road, perpetrators walk from prison to continue their lives

Where's the deterrent? Baden-Clay will be bouncing out onto civvy-street in a few years.  How time flies.  Wonder how the passage of time feels for his murdered wife's children, parents, siblings, friends? 

Steve Liebman hosted a television programme several years ago about a woman in West Australia who, along with her young daughters and teenage son, were slaughtered and desecrated by a young man -- purportedly a friend of that family -- who'd been living as a trusted employee on a nearby property.  Liebman stated an emergency, nighttime meeting was held by WA senior police and politicians, at which it was decided the details of the murders must be withheld from the public.  There was a very real fear that the public would demand the killer be sentenced to death

For some reason, politicians are terrified of a return of the death penalty.  Yet any time the public is polled, they overwhelmingly favour the death penalty (polled in the media).  And of course, when the subject arises, there is violent opposition from a very vocal minority

In the West, prisons are overflowing, and expensive.  Increasingly, we learn in the news that thousands of prisoners are released each year without being required to serve their sentence.  Others walk free from the outset

We will always have violent, murderous individuals.  But the prioritised crimes these days are of the Thought & Speech variety.  Despite stating outright that they are unable to attend crimes such as robberies, muggings, etc., due to 'cuts' and lowered police numbers, the UK police are being diverted to trawling social media for evidence of race and hate crimes of the verbal and written variety

For the past half hour I've been striving to maintain concentration in face of extremely violent shouting and smashing next door where an Asian family became resident recently.  Same every morning and evening and lasts an hour and a half to two hours. It would not surprise me if the situation escalated to physical violence. For obvious reasons I'm not inclined to intervene, whereas once I might have been, in the hope of defusing the situation. If one or more end up dead, I'll tender a witness-statement if asked.  Life's cheap.  Human lives are superfluous.  New ones born every minute

Politicians simply proceed with their agenda -- an imposed agenda to which they've agreed -- or, as in the case of Tony Abbott, one which they've begged to join

Yes, barbaric murders appear to be escalating.  Throw-away lives resulting from throw-away relationships

Have a dream - believe it - invest energy in it - and it will come true.  They teach that from primary school on. Keeps humans beavering away towards their dream of perfect life, perfect career, perfect love affair and marriage, perfect family, swimming pool and shiny car, early retirement etc.

None of that dream is attainable by most of them, of course

then, when the dream fails to materialise -- bin it. Chuck it.  Kill it.  Walk away towards a new, revised dream

It becomes a new if fleeting media fanfare. Few years until the trial, during which the same situation's been repeated several dozen more times.  Sentence of what becomes ten or thirteen years taking into consideration time already spent inside

followed by a reduction in sentence for good behaviour and psychologists' reports

walk away a free person in less than ten years

usual bit of outrage by an increasingly disillusioned public

back on the street, new job, new relationship, new kids

life goes on

and politicians as always chasing the vote: cheaper energy, new roads and light rail, x-million dollars thrown at this or that latest cause

Only response I've received to my letters to politicians has been  of a 'How dare you - cop these stats - shut your trap' style

and I've given up trying to persuade people to push for licences to breed, eugenics and euthanasia

« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2018 at 9:30am by PZ547 »  

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 10:19am

There are tons of left over underground mines here.
Why not turn them into prisons? Never see the sun....live their days out like the rodents they are.
If a prison riot breaks out simply blow the entrance and close the door to escaping prisoners. We have to make prison a dreadful place where prisoners have no rights.....also let the prisoners run the joint instead of the screws. Studies have proven it more effective behaviour wise because the prisoners are the judges.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 10:35am

Millions spent prosecuting soldiers for 'improperly killing' (one or two) of those they are paid and equipped to kill

international incident

Meanwhile, half a dozen at a time are killed in suburban streets and houses and it's become commonplace

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 3:04pm

PZ547 wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 10:35am:
Millions spent prosecuting soldiers for 'improperly killing' (one or two) of those they are paid and equipped to kill

international incident

Meanwhile, half a dozen at a time are killed in suburban streets and houses and it's become commonplace

Typical Australia now isn't it?

..   yeah mate....I've got your back.....untill you're caught.......then I'll call you a liar and stab you in the back

IP Logged

Mary Black

Reply #85 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 5:33pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

No excuse but .........

Def no excuse.

WHY? We still don't know.

IF he claims "meth" he has lost ... if he lost it for another reason, he is still alive to tell. Be thankful that what he says MIGHT help in other situations.

Wait and see!

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm

Another kid killed.

Quote:
'Please don't blame Erica': Distraught father promises to 'always love' his wife who killed their son, 9, then took her own life in a tragic murder suicide - after a 'long struggle with depression'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6158389/Distraught-father-promises-love...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:53am

Not going to review all the reasons for not having a death penalty.... but just to alert you.. the very blood lust engendered in the community that you describe is one reason.....

MANY people have been convicted of killings who turned out to be innocent.... and anyone who knows.. knows the operation of law is a lie in this country.

Remember that next time you are the one falsely accused of anything.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:57am

international incident

Let those who are prosecuting stand a watch....... just one lonely, dark, cold night surrounded by invisible foes....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:59am

international incident

Sign of the times - we are becoming as desperate as America.... people develop strand ideas and thoughts... perhaps what is needed in this nation is a change so that the many can again have hope........

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:01am

Mary Black wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 5:33pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

No excuse but .........

Def no excuse.

WHY? We still don't know.

IF he claims "meth" he has lost ... if he lost it for another reason, he is still alive to tell. Be thankful that what he says MIGHT help in other situations.

Wait and see!

Drugs do some strange things to people - but they choose to use drugs....

I could again relate stories from my close family about drugs - suffice to say I just walk away and let them run their own race as long as they harm nobody.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:02am

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
Another kid killed.

Quote:
'Please don't blame Erica': Distraught father promises to 'always love' his wife who killed their son, 9, then took her own life in a tragic murder suicide - after a 'long struggle with depression'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6158389/Distraught-father-promises-love...

Bury her in an unmarked grave and get the mourners in line to piss on it....

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 8:38am

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
Another kid killed.

Quote:

so unbelievably sad....I have no idea what deep depression is....on losing my husband  I did fall into a deep hole.. an awful place you dont want to be..  when you shut out pain  you shut out every other emotion at the same time...I still had two at home one still in school....it was a reason for being here....so I pushed myself to go through the motions...

I got help from the doctor  but it took more than 5 years to start feeling anything...in the heart...you can get engulfed in massive pain without realising it....one of my daughters was a huge help  she forced me to do things I didnt want to do...I wanted to hide in a corner  but she wouldnt let me...... some of us are far too busy to see others behavior  as being anything other than OK....... some are misdiagnosed and given the wrong treatment....its a huge problem.. but the blame game doesnt fix a thing..

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 8:58am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:59am:

international incident

Sign of the times - we are becoming as desperate as America.... people develop strand ideas and thoughts... perhaps what is needed in this nation is a change so that the many can again have hope........

its interesting that people in america and australia are becoming "desperate".
no people have ever had it as easy as the modern day american or australian.

the reason for this "desperation" is that we , for 60 million years, are biologically wired to be out in nature, hunting and facing threat and our biology cant adapt to just sitting around in a safe and boring environment.

as someone said (dotsekyevsky i think), you cannot create utopia for humans.
if you do, then they will immediately destroy it just so they have something "interesting" to face

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 11:00am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:53am:
Not going to review all the reasons for not having a death penalty.... but just to alert you.. the very blood lust engendered in the community that you describe is one reason.....

MANY people have been convicted of killings who turned out to be innocent.... and anyone who knows.. knows the operation of law is a lie in this country.

Remember that next time you are the one falsely accused of anything

And twice as many more are walking the streets as free men and women after killing one or more others.  So it's moot

Right now, people are killing and dying.  And it's sanctioned.  And no one really gives a damn about it, despite these would be punishable crimes outside military or religious arenas

meanwhile, humans continue to breed more of themselves

Resources are not infinite. Billions living in abject poverty but no serious attempt to limit population growth

and chatter about colonising other planets

oh, but there won't be enough water at those off-earth colonies.  No atmosphere.  How will they breathe, what will they eat?

don't worry, we're working on a fix for that. We're developing fungi, rich in nutrients.  And we'll extract water from rocks.  We figure we can sustain an initial colony of 500 and within x-years, we're sure we'll be able to build that to 20,000.  And that's just the start --

because more.  We must make more of us

like abandone lab rats gone feral -- no end to our uncontrollable desire to make more, more of ourselves

At the other end of the scale, people want to save everyone we have.  Hoard them.  Fight any suggestion of reducing our numbers

Guy stabs and bashes three kids, their mother and her mother then goes off to mow people's lawns.  He comes home to the stink of putrifying dead bodies and makes toast, watches tv, showers.  Does it for days, blackening bodies of his loved ones scattered around the house to the point he has to step over them to get a coke from the fridge

What a mess.  How's he going to clean the place up?  Gotta get rid of these dead things.  Tries to remember why he stabbed and bashed them.  Must have been a reason.  Whoops, another job's come in.  Grab hat and head off to mow more lawns.  Come home, repeat

days of it

Was going to kill them, then himself

but got too puffed-out from all the stabbing and bashing

took a breather.  Lay on his bed.  Fell asleep.  Woke up to find the dead things everywhere

doesn't feel like killing himself any longer

dying must hurt, he figures, based on the screams that emerged from his kids, wife and ma-in-law

Harder to kill people than he'd thought.  Took ages to kill them.  He'd thought it would be almost instant.  What a surprise when they kept twitching and wriggling.  And the NOISES.  Sheet a brick !  They wouldn't shut up !

Anyway. Doesn't feel like killing himself any more

No way he can bury them all

Why the hell won't someone come and fix it all up for him?

Waaahhh

Lightbulb.  Go see Dad.  He'll know what to do

Close the house up.  Hop in the car.  Go to Dad's.  Get away from all this.  No point trying to burn it all away.  Firies would be there in no time and someone would be bound to dob him

Go see Dad

Dad says bugger off mate.  Not my problemo.  Go tell the cops.  Worse they could give you would be fifteen years.  They don't stick you with time for each one, you know.  Nah, they lump em all together.  Kill one or kill twenty -- you'll still only get the same fifteen years, maybe less if you keep your nose clean.  Now take off.  Go to the cops.  I have to get to the pub

So we're eager to colonise space.  We know we're out of control.  Too damn many of us.  Need more room, more minerals, more wealth, more control via space platforms

but let's argue about the morality of ridding ourselves of those who have chosen to rid the planet of others

yes, we need to keep killers and cherish them, as if they were of value to anyone at all

Keep those killers.  Minister to them. Psychoanalyse them.  Rehabilitate them.  Give them a trade or qualifications.  Today's felon is tomorrow accountant and solicitor.  Whatever you do, do NOT rid the planet of them as if they were nothing more than some terrified, scrawny, orphaned Yemeni kid cowering beneath the bombed-out rubble of his dead family's humble home

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print