Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
more children murdered. (Read 5733 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: more children murdered.
Reply #90 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:01am

Mary Black wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 5:33pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:18pm:
Mary Black wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 4:46pm:
Another mass murder of an entire family by someone who was supposed to have loved and cared for them!

Perhaps, as a 24 year old, married father of 3, with his MIL there every day and his job being "cutting grass", he got to the end of his tether, so to speak?

No excuse but .........

Def no excuse.

I'd rather he topped himself and left the girls alone. Spinless little turd.
Your first line sums it up.

WHY? We still don't know.

IF he claims "meth" he has lost ... if he lost it for another reason, he is still alive to tell. Be thankful that what he says MIGHT help in other situations.

Wait and see!

Drugs do some strange things to people - but they choose to use drugs....

I could again relate stories from my close family about drugs - suffice to say I just walk away and let them run their own race as long as they harm nobody.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #91 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:02am

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
Another kid killed.

Quote:
'Please don't blame Erica': Distraught father promises to 'always love' his wife who killed their son, 9, then took her own life in a tragic murder suicide - after a 'long struggle with depression'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6158389/Distraught-father-promises-love...

Bury her in an unmarked grave and get the mourners in line to piss on it....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 8:38am

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
Another kid killed.

Quote:
'Please don't blame Erica': Distraught father promises to 'always love' his wife who killed their son, 9, then took her own life in a tragic murder suicide - after a 'long struggle with depression'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6158389/Distraught-father-promises-love...

so unbelievably sad....I have no idea what deep depression is....on losing my husband  I did fall into a deep hole.. an awful place you dont want to be..  when you shut out pain  you shut out every other emotion at the same time...I still had two at home one still in school....it was a reason for being here....so I pushed myself to go through the motions...

I got help from the doctor  but it took more than 5 years to start feeling anything...in the heart...you can get engulfed in massive pain without realising it....one of my daughters was a huge help  she forced me to do things I didnt want to do...I wanted to hide in a corner  but she wouldnt let me...... some of us are far too busy to see others behavior  as being anything other than OK....... some are misdiagnosed and given the wrong treatment....its a huge problem.. but the blame game doesnt fix a thing..

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 8:58am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:59am:
PZ547 wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 10:35am:
Millions spent prosecuting soldiers for 'improperly killing' (one or two) of those they are paid and equipped to kill

international incident

Meanwhile, half a dozen at a time are killed in suburban streets and houses and it's become commonplace

Sign of the times - we are becoming as desperate as America.... people develop strand ideas and thoughts... perhaps what is needed in this nation is a change so that the many can again have hope........

its interesting that people in america and australia are becoming "desperate".
no people have ever had it as easy as the modern day american or australian.

the reason for this "desperation" is that we , for 60 million years, are biologically wired to be out in nature, hunting and facing threat and our biology cant adapt to just sitting around in a safe and boring environment.

as someone said (dotsekyevsky i think), you cannot create utopia for humans.
if you do, then they will immediately destroy it just so they have something "interesting" to face

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 11:00am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:53am:
Not going to review all the reasons for not having a death penalty.... but just to alert you.. the very blood lust engendered in the community that you describe is one reason.....

MANY people have been convicted of killings who turned out to be innocent.... and anyone who knows.. knows the operation of law is a lie in this country.

Remember that next time you are the one falsely accused of anything

And twice as many more are walking the streets as free men and women after killing one or more others.  So it's moot

Right now, people are killing and dying.  And it's sanctioned.  And no one really gives a damn about it, despite these would be punishable crimes outside military or religious arenas

meanwhile, humans continue to breed more of themselves

Resources are not infinite. Billions living in abject poverty but no serious attempt to limit population growth

and chatter about colonising other planets

oh, but there won't be enough water at those off-earth colonies.  No atmosphere.  How will they breathe, what will they eat?

don't worry, we're working on a fix for that. We're developing fungi, rich in nutrients.  And we'll extract water from rocks.  We figure we can sustain an initial colony of 500 and within x-years, we're sure we'll be able to build that to 20,000.  And that's just the start --

because more.  We must make more of us

like abandone lab rats gone feral -- no end to our uncontrollable desire to make more, more of ourselves

At the other end of the scale, people want to save everyone we have.  Hoard them.  Fight any suggestion of reducing our numbers

Guy stabs and bashes three kids, their mother and her mother then goes off to mow people's lawns.  He comes home to the stink of putrifying dead bodies and makes toast, watches tv, showers.  Does it for days, blackening bodies of his loved ones scattered around the house to the point he has to step over them to get a coke from the fridge

What a mess.  How's he going to clean the place up?  Gotta get rid of these dead things.  Tries to remember why he stabbed and bashed them.  Must have been a reason.  Whoops, another job's come in.  Grab hat and head off to mow more lawns.  Come home, repeat

days of it

Was going to kill them, then himself

but got too puffed-out from all the stabbing and bashing

took a breather.  Lay on his bed.  Fell asleep.  Woke up to find the dead things everywhere

doesn't feel like killing himself any longer

dying must hurt, he figures, based on the screams that emerged from his kids, wife and ma-in-law

Harder to kill people than he'd thought.  Took ages to kill them.  He'd thought it would be almost instant.  What a surprise when they kept twitching and wriggling.  And the NOISES.  Sheet a brick !  They wouldn't shut up !

Anyway. Doesn't feel like killing himself any more

No way he can bury them all

Why the hell won't someone come and fix it all up for him?

Waaahhh

Lightbulb.  Go see Dad.  He'll know what to do

Close the house up.  Hop in the car.  Go to Dad's.  Get away from all this.  No point trying to burn it all away.  Firies would be there in no time and someone would be bound to dob him

Go see Dad

Dad says bugger off mate.  Not my problemo.  Go tell the cops.  Worse they could give you would be fifteen years.  They don't stick you with time for each one, you know.  Nah, they lump em all together.  Kill one or kill twenty -- you'll still only get the same fifteen years, maybe less if you keep your nose clean.  Now take off.  Go to the cops.  I have to get to the pub

So we're eager to colonise space.  We know we're out of control.  Too damn many of us.  Need more room, more minerals, more wealth, more control via space platforms

but let's argue about the morality of ridding ourselves of those who have chosen to rid the planet of others

yes, we need to keep killers and cherish them, as if they were of value to anyone at all

Keep those killers.  Minister to them. Psychoanalyse them.  Rehabilitate them.  Give them a trade or qualifications.  Today's felon is tomorrow accountant and solicitor.  Whatever you do, do NOT rid the planet of them as if they were nothing more than some terrified, scrawny, orphaned Yemeni kid cowering beneath the bombed-out rubble of his dead family's humble home

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print