Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
more children murdered. (Read 5720 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: more children murdered.
Reply #15 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:51pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:31pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:29pm:
Thanks Aussie. I'm sure Gandalf appreciates you associating Islam with depraved violence at every opportunity.

I'm equally sure he will understand exactly why I do it.  This Board can't get enough Muslim/Islam bashing, yes?

forever promoting the mothra agenda in Ozpol at every opportunity- you weird asslicker

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:14pm

Secret Wars wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:46pm:
It's especially amusing when he blows his wad early and it turns out that the thread he started to point a finger at "whitey" instead involved a Muslim.

Hes probably so excited he'll cruise around in his taxi looking for someone to pin against a tree wit his big hands.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:16pm

my major concern is FOR THE CHILDREN  who have no voice...they are the mercy of their so called parents....

either one is killing them  and the other is not protecting them...

if a person was cruelly treating or =killing animals  he would not be allowed to own an animal  for anywhere up to 10 years...

yet these people  god help us I cant call them humans.. are allowed to keep breeding    some even breed in JAIL....
\
there is no long term justice....

we live in a throw away world...now look at what we are throwing away.......and its happening more and more....

in a country like our   there has to be more outrage....

there has to be???......

yet there is more outrage here regarding the welfare of muslims.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

can anyone explain  what their needs have to do with this thread??????????????????????????????..

these children have been slaughtered....

if this was about a group of kids slaughtering goats or chickens Angry

I am sure the need to bring up RELIGION would not even enter into it...

yet this   being the second family killed in a month or two   appears to deserve a shrug   lets turn it into a HATE thread. about ISLAM... Angry Angry Angry

bloody disgusting...

I am sick of ISLAM I am sick of it taking over every thread...get out of my thread if thats all you care about.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:17pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:14pm:
It's especially amusing when he blows his wad early and it turns out that the thread he started to point a finger at "whitey" instead involved a Muslim.

Hes probably so excited he'll cruise around in his taxi looking for someone to pin against a tree wit his big hands.

please stop it gordon....there are several place at ozpol you can do all that...

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:28pm

The worst child killer case that I have come across recently is this one:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-26/tiahleigh-palmer-rick-thorburn-confession-letter/9803164

That man after finding out his own son (18) molested the young girl of 12 years of age. Instead of going to the police and confess, he murdered the young girl under his care.   And he even have the galls to carry her coffin after her body was discovered. 

He got life for this crime and coverup with 18 years min for parole.   But, I think they should just throw away the keys.

And this one is not far behind:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-31/daniel-james-holdom-pleads-guilty-to-murder/10055906

Holdom murdered his former girlfriend Karlie Pearce-Stevenson, stomping on her throat and leaving her body in the Belanglo State Forest in 2008.

The defenseless two year old then was taken and murdered about a week later.  Can you imagine the amount of horror and fear she would have after her mother was killed.  And then to suffer the pain and suffocation of being strangled by grown adult man. 

And even after that, he continued to collect welfare payments on behave of his victims. 

I think we should also throw away the key on this one as well.  Too risky to let them out.   

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:35pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:17pm:

please stop it gordon....there are several place at ozpol you can do all that...

In a thread about violence against children my comment was totally on topic.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:38pm

read this one tickle.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/mason-lees-stepfather-sentenced-...

this little boy 22 months .. took 4 days to die  while his step father looked on.... after he had beaten the life out of him..

and all he got is 6 years......he has already been in jail 2 years....

each and every child killing is getting worse.....and the sentencing is bizarre......

if you read this whole case   it will shock you to the core... this is AUstralia today.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:41pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:35pm:

no  my dear we dont need anymore aussie threads....and I wont sit by while you turn this into another one.. sorry..

3 babies dead gordon  you have children   doesnt that hit a nerve........read about little Mason Lee...

tell me you think this is the right place for taking a swipe at aussie ?

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:50pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:16pm:
my major concern is FOR THE CHILDREN  who have no voice...they are the mercy of their so called parents....

if a person was cruelly treating or =killing animals  he would not be allowed to own an animal  for anywhere up to 10 years...

yet these people  god help us I cant call them humans.. are allowed to keep breeding    some even breed in JAIL....
\

we live in a throw away world...now look at what we are throwing away.......and its happening more and more....

there has to be???......

yet there is more outrage here regarding the welfare of muslims.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

can anyone explain  what their needs have to do with this thread??????????????????????????????..

yet this   being the second family killed in a month or two   appears to deserve a shrug   lets turn it into a HATE thread. about ISLAM... Angry Angry Angry

bloody disgusting...

I am sick of ISLAM I am sick of it taking over every thread...get out of my thread if thats all you care about.

This is horrible.  Death from peritonitis leading to sepsis.  Poor little boy.   Sad  He would have being having increasing pain, vomiting, before onset of fever, and delirium.   I think the neglect itself should had been 9 years in jail.  And then the physical assault occasional serious injury leading to death should be another 10 years on top of it.  However, in Australia, we only have concurrent sentences, but not consecutive. 

There is another eerily similar case in NSW

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-05/judge-jails-cruel-and-barbaric-stepdad-for-murder/9510194

But this time, the violence was protracted for 4 days.  And the result is 35 years in jail, with 28 years non parole.     Although, this case is alot worse in situation wise as Mason Lee case, the killer of Mason Lee should have at least gotten 20 years, with 16 non parole to be honest. 

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 2:03pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:41pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:35pm:

no  my dear we dont need anymore aussie threads....and I wont sit by while you turn this into another one.. sorry..

3 babies dead gordon  you have children   doesnt that hit a nerve........read about little Mason Lee...

tell me you think this is the right place for taking a swipe at aussie ?

Use some analysis, Cods. Aussie jumped in early to derail the thread. We're talking about the same bloke who bragged about pinning a child against a tree.

This thread makes me sick to my stomach, as does the first posted who tried to derail it.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 2:29pm

tickleandrose wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:50pm:

\

there has to be???......

bloody disgusting...

This is horrible.  Death from peritonitis leading to sepsis.  Poor little boy.   Sad  He would have being having increasing pain, vomiting, before onset of fever, and delirium.   I think the neglect itself should had been 9 years in jail.  And then the physical assault occasional serious injury leading to death should be another 10 years on top of it.  However, in Australia, we only have concurrent sentences, but not consecutive. 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-05/judge-jails-cruel-and-barbaric-stepdad-for-murder/9510194

But this time, the violence was protracted for 4 days.  And the result is 35 years in jail, with 28 years non parole.     Although, this case is alot worse in situation wise as Mason Lee case, the killer of Mason Lee should have at least gotten 20 years, with 16 non parole to be honest. 

sadly Mason lee was murdered in Qld.. where the sentencing is mind boggling...

can anyone explain this...

THREE separate investigations have been launched into the death of a toddler who was allowed to return home from hospital despite suffering a litany of unexplained injuries including a broken leg and ruptured bowel.

Mason Jet Lee was only 21 months old when his body was found at his home in Caboolture, north of Brisbane, on June 11.

It was likely he had been dead for many hours before the triple-0 call was made.

Detectives described the toddler’s injuries as so “horrific” they were “visible from head to toe”. Mason had also reportedly suffered an anal tear and had severe nappy rash.

The multiple reviews will examine how the child received the injuries and why he died a violent death at home.

As well as a police homicide investigation, the Queensland government on Sunday revealed the actions of doctors and child protection workers would also be probed following Mason’s death.

His 35-year-old stepfather was initially questioned by detectives before being released without charge a day later.

it is a shocker  from anyones point of view....

like I have said IT IS GETTING WORSE>...

these children are tortured now...

this case goes from bad to worse....if anyone should be locked away for ever its this guy.....

yet he will be out in 4 years... Angry Angry Angry

and we all know he will get all the help under the sun dont we??>.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 4:02pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 2:29pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:50pm:

\

there has to be???......

bloody disgusting...

sadly Mason lee was murdered in Qld.. where the sentencing is mind boggling...

can anyone explain this...

THREE separate investigations have been launched into the death of a toddler who was allowed to return home from hospital despite suffering a litany of unexplained injuries including a broken leg and ruptured bowel.

Mason Jet Lee was only 21 months old when his body was found at his home in Caboolture, north of Brisbane, on June 11.

It was likely he had been dead for many hours before the triple-0 call was made.

Detectives described the toddler’s injuries as so “horrific” they were “visible from head to toe”. Mason had also reportedly suffered an anal tear and had severe nappy rash.

The multiple reviews will examine how the child received the injuries and why he died a violent death at home.

As well as a police homicide investigation, the Queensland government on Sunday revealed the actions of doctors and child protection workers would also be probed following Mason’s death.

His 35-year-old stepfather was initially questioned by detectives before being released without charge a day later.

it is a shocker  from anyones point of view....

like I have said IT IS GETTING WORSE>...

these children are tortured now...

this case goes from bad to worse....if anyone should be locked away for ever its this guy.....

yet he will be out in 4 years... Angry Angry Angry

and we all know he will get all the help under the sun dont we??>.

And of course, he is quiet young still.  So there is nothing stopping him from having more children for the states to look after.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 4:28pm

if he allows them to live tick...

if it doesnt make you sick just reading it   you will find I believe he enjoyed every moment..

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 4:55pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
this is AUstralia today

It'll be Australia tomorrow too if we don't do something about it

I agree the sentencing is too lenient but there's a deeper problem. Factor in coward punches, street brawls, road rage, terror attacks, heated disputes over child custody, banks and financial institutions thieving money from customers, bullying in schools, politicians caught out rorting, etc etc ... and you get to the problem of explosive instant rage .... no self control!

How do we induce self control in everyone Cods? especially in young people

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #29 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 5:30pm

freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:23pm:
Oh look, Aussie bringing Islam into the discussion again. He does this every time he stumbles into a thread about some particularly terrible act.

Well - what mosque does he attend?  I mean you've got that WA Koon over there calling himself a mullah and such... stomping around and talking about chopping heads and such... only a local Abo... gives the Clan a bad name becoming a Musso... they'll probably give him a spearing or something to straighten his thinking out, Bro...  Huh

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print