Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
more children murdered. (Read 5718 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

more children murdered.
Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:51am

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/bedford-massacre-five-found-dead...

A MAN surrendered himself at a regional WA police station, revealing a killing spree at a home in the Perth suburb of Bedford.

Police arrived at the northeastern suburbs property about noon WA time (2pm AEST) yesterday, where they found the bodies of up to five people — believed to include a mother, her three children and their grandmother.

Unconfirmed reports state the children were 18-month-old twin girls and their three-year-old sister.

The Coode St address and surrounds have since been sealed off.

Homicide detectives and forensic analysts have erected a pavilion on the street, at the intersection with Fort St, as they initiate their investigations.

The man, said to be in his 20s, is said to ‘be known’ by the victims.

He is in custody and undergoing questioning.

Police say there are no ongoing concerns for public safety as a result of this incident.

Neighbours said a couple and their three children lived at the home but that they had not seen them in recent days.
Sadly at that location police have located the bodies of a number of deceased people including women and children,” WA Assistant Commissioner of Police Paul Steel told reporters yesterday afternoon.

“This is a tragic event and it will no doubt have an impact not only the family and friends of the deceased but for the whole of the community, those first repsonders who are faced with attending a scene with multiple deceased people,” he said.

“It does send a ripple through the community of Western Australia.”

He did not confirm the exact number of dead, nor did he detail what the relationship was between the man in custody and the deceased.

He also did not answer a question asking if weapons had been found.

Steel said the investigation was still at a “very early stage”.

he incident comes just months after seven people were found dead at Margaret River.

A mother, her four children and two grandparents were the victims of a mass shooting on a rural property in Osmington, in the state’s South West.

The deaths of Katrina Miles, her parents Cynda and Peter Miles, who owned the property, and her four children has been described as Australia’s worst mass shooting since the Port Arthur massacre.

Two firearms were found at the Osmington address in what has been determined to be a murder-suicide.

In another incident in July, a mother and her two children were killed in Ellenbrook.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: more children murdered.
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:49am

after the story of that little boy cods the one who was attacked by that bloke who only got 6 years jail- I dont have anymore room for more bad news but it keeps comng- I couldnt get that story out of my head for days- the way that litte boy died in agony- child kiling is the most shocking to me - it the worst of the worst

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:15am

I say it all the time agnes...

dont look away...we have to acknowledge what we are doing and where we are heading..

I dont care what anyone says   this is getting worse...the horror I mean..

reading about that little boy broke my heart  I force myself to read it all so I can in some way comprehend what he went through... it was in human.....

dont tell me there are no other ways...

no matter what strain you are under we have ways to help......

I dont believe there is not someone out there that knows things are not OK>....

that darling little boy didnt slip through the cracks he was pushed.......we us them you and I  let him down, 

we are just words on  a forum   we need a louder voice  to say this cant keep happening.....

whether its new education in school   I dont know what the answer is...

but agnes never stop reading the reality  its the only way at some stage we will stand up and say THIS IS NOT ON>>..

we cover for these monsters now   no pictures allowed no names....I disagree with that....it shows we care about someone who cared nothing for those hes killed...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:17am

just a reminder agnes   you and I were the only ones to show concern about Mason Lee...

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

shame on our members.....nothing to say about  the worst of the worst.....

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:19am

Twin girls Sad

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:31am

still no anger   are me an agnes the only ones that are appalled by this...

twin 18month old and a 3 yr old....

what chance do they have?.. Angry Angry

will the person responsible for this   be prevented from ever having children again..

NOOOOOOOO   he wont.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #6 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:36am

Something in the water over there.... they have the most obscene events and killings west of the Great Divide of the NSW/Victoria/Queensland border (though I have doubts about 'up north' and the semi-detached island down south)......

Bobby... BOBBY  -------

hang_em_high.jpg (10 KB | 33 )
hang_em_high.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 11:57am

yes   you are not wrong  SA  is our most EVIL STATE...

almost all the worst played out in Adelaide....

there has to be a reason....a reasonable one I mean...

its TOXIC... .. and nothign changes... the Police are in charge they arrest someone  if they do their job properly..[not always]...someone is found guilty  and we are lucky if they get 15 years inside..

seriously   it doesnt seem to matter how many they kill its the same sentence...its pathetic..

I dont think 50 years  will stop a psycho  but it may stop    some fathers beating their child to death....or massacring their whole family... if it only stops a few... its worth it...

10/12/15 years   is not justice...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:16pm

Appalling.  When will our resident racist bigot ponder what Mosque that grub goes to?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:23pm

Oh look, Aussie bringing Islam into the discussion again. He does this every time he stumbles into a thread about some particularly terrible act.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:26pm

freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:23pm:
Oh look, Aussie bringing Islam into the discussion again. He does this every time he stumbles into a thread about some particularly terrible act.

When the racist bigot stops doing it, I'll stop doing it.  I look forward to your similar conduct when he does it next.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:29pm

Thanks Aussie. I'm sure Gandalf appreciates you associating Islam with depraved violence at every opportunity.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:31pm

freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:29pm:
Thanks Aussie. I'm sure Gandalf appreciates you associating Islam with depraved violence at every opportunity.

I'm equally sure he will understand exactly why I do it.  This Board can't get enough Muslim/Islam bashing, yes?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:34pm

If you keep bringing up Islam every time we discuss violence, we might find out.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:46pm

It's especially amusing when he blows his wad early and it turns out that the thread he started to point a finger at "whitey" instead involved a Muslim.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print