Send Topic Print
Indonesia 2004 (Read 8756 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Indonesia 2004
Sep 9th, 2018 at 7:13pm

Some of you kids will not know about this, but our friends in Indonesian detonated a bomb outside our embassy in Jakarta on this day in 2004. They killed 9 and injured 123. That's morally acceptable in Islam.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Indonesia 2004
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 7:22pm

Does anyone feel islam has been overall a positive or negative for Indonesia?

IBI

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 2:26pm

islam's a positive for leftards, it fits in perfectly with their anti - white / Christian / Jew / America / the west in general mindset.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:39pm

issuevoter wrote on Sep 9th, 2018 at 7:13pm:
our friends in Indonesian detonated a bomb outside our embassy

Are many of your friends murderers issue?

Seems to me you're hanging out with the wrong crowd.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 2:15pm

The big question gandi is: What are you going to do about the verses in the qur'an which motivate the terrorists in your crowd.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 2:29pm

Let me guess moses - declare that the quran is flawed, wrong and evil?

Clearly rejecting the terrorist's interpretation and promoting a peaceful interpretation doesn't help, as that just results in me being labelled a liar, apologist, deflector etc etc...

Moses can you at least confirm that the only possible option I have that would satisfy you is to reject Islam? At least be honest about that.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 3:05pm

Gandalf I've always said: when the day comes where muslims have to honestly evaluate the verses in the qur'an which motivate islamic terorism, islam will die.

You know that, I know that, everybody knows that.

That's the reason you use excuses gandi, like misinterpreted / radicalized / (name your own excuse here).   

The qur'an is your problem, and it can't be fixed because of the stupidity of muhammad telling you it's a perfect copy of the words of allah, can't be questioned etc.

That is just not true gandi, the qur'an is the words of muhammad and reflects his bloodlust, hatred of non muslims etc.

Gandalf ask yourself why are muslims right at the bottom of the societal scale right now, the M.E. the African muslims Indonesia and Malaysia, have a look at them.

Look at the millions of muslim refugees around the globe.

It's no coincidence, and it's not because of misinterpretation or somebody else' fault etc.

The muslim world is right where it is now, because of one thing only, islam.

Just killing the muslims who take the qur'an at its' face value is not the answer, there will always be another muslim who will rise to the occasion and choose terrorism.

Eventually you will have to thoroughly evaluate the qur'an gandi.

Just how much blood it will take, I don't know, that's up to you gandalf.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 3:26pm

you are being unreasonable moses. Obviously you have a very strong idea about what Islam is about, and you simply can't fathom why anyone would have a different idea - so you attack them as in denial, irrational, and of course mentally incapable due to inbreeding.

But I don't think this is really even about Islam. You clearly have no empathy for anyone who holds different beliefs to you. My guess is when you are not trolling muslims and their apologists about Islam, you're probably demonstrating your inability to appreciate different points of view in other matters.

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 4:38pm

I have often said that muslims and their apologists prefer the bloodshed over purging the evil from the qur'an, you've proven my point Gandi.

However I have confidence in society, I do believe that in time the world will demand that you examine the qur'an with a view to expunging the evil from your doctrine. Then as I say, in that very day islam is dead.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 5:24pm

I have often said that Christians and their apologists prefer the bloodshed over purging the evil from The Bible, you've proven my point Moses.

However I have confidence in society, I do believe that in time the world will demand that you examine The Bible with a view to expunging the evil from your doctrine. Then as I say, in that very day Christianity is dead.   

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #10 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 5:33pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 3:26pm:
you are being unreasonable moses. Obviously you have a very strong idea about what Islam is about, and you simply can't fathom why anyone would have a different idea - so you attack them as in denial, irrational, and of course mentally incapable due to inbreeding.

But I don't think this is really even about Islam. You clearly have no empathy for anyone who holds different beliefs to you. My guess is when you are not trolling muslims and their apologists about Islam, you're probably demonstrating your inability to appreciate different points of view in other matters.

And you do? Having joined the most intolerant of religions, a religion that has massacred thousands in recent decades. And for what? They were non-believers.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:24pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 2:29pm:

Clearly rejecting the terrorist's interpretation and promoting a peaceful interpretation doesn't help, as that just results in me being labelled a liar, apologist, deflector etc etc...

Moses can you at least confirm that the only possible option I have that would satisfy you is to reject Islam? At least be honest about that.

If you simply lie about what really motivates them, you are not going to solve the real problem Gandalf. Your lies only work on non-Muslims who are disinterested in Islam. If anything, they will make it worse.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #12 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 6:30am

Here is the truth of Gandalf's religion. How do they do this? They start with preaching the Koran.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45494694

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 11:02am

freediver wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:24pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 2:29pm:

If you simply lie about what really motivates them, you are not going to solve the real problem Gandalf. Your lies only work on non-Muslims who are disinterested in Islam. If anything, they will make it worse.

So just to get this straight: when I say what motivates them is having an interpretation that I don't believe is correct - as opposed to insisting that what motivates them is *the* interpretation that cannot possibly be argued as incorrect - thats me lying, is that right FD?

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 11:09am

issuevoter wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 5:33pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 3:26pm:

And you do? Having joined the most intolerant of religions, a religion that has massacred thousands in recent decades. And for what? They were non-believers.

That doesn't even make sense issue:

you must lack empathy - because of the interpretation of what I think Islam is all about that I'm shoving down your throat

Objectively, do you think its a bit strange (to say the least) for someone - say you, issue - to endlessly rant and rave against someone as a traitor and scum of the earth based not on anything I've actually done to you, nor on anything you can actually pin on me personally - and then try and score some cheap point against me about lacking empathy?

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print