Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
US Tennis Final ~ Women (Read 4277 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

US Tennis Final ~ Women
Sep 9th, 2018 at 3:50pm

Farq yew Serena.  The Rules do apply to you.   Your pathetic attempt to blame everyone apart from yourself was bad enough ~ you are a schit loser...destroyed what should have been a magic moment for your young opponent.  A pox on you!

Link.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: US Tennis Final ~ Women
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 3:53pm

One of the few occasions when  I agree with Aussie!

Smiley

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 5:08pm

A shame such a great player disgraced herself and proved to be a sore loser....An even bigger disgrace was the American crowd booing the champion who was visibly upset....Naomi Osaka is a deserving winner and exposed the ugly American who cannot accept defeat!!!

Angry Angry Angry

For when the One Great Scorer comes
To write against your name,
He marks-not that you won or lost-
But how you played the game.
Grantland Rice, "Alumunus Football," Only the Brave and Other Poems, p. 144 (1941)

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 6:58pm

What an absolute disgrace. That's the worst piece of tennis behaviour I have ever seen.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 8:50pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 9th, 2018 at 6:58pm:
What an absolute disgrace. That's the worst piece of tennis behaviour I have ever seen.

I think she was just standing up for a slightly dodgey call.

Plenty of blokes have done a lot worse.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:58am

Gordon wrote on Sep 9th, 2018 at 8:50pm:

I agree  our v ery own Nick is good at abusing umpires.....yet how many points has he lost??...

it shouldnt just apply to a final...

Serena was completely out of line..that finger pointing was pretty ugly....at least she didnt raise the race issue... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

well done to the Umpire... as her coach has admitted coaching   she doesnt have a leg to stand on..

and well done Naomi

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #6 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:43am

A disgrace to all good natured sporting gorillas………..and a let down to her ancestors in the mist……

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:02am

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:58am:

I agree  our v ery own Nick is good at abusing umpires.....yet how many points has he lost??...

Serena was completely out of line..that finger pointing was pretty ugly....at least she didnt raise the race issue... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

well done to the Umpire... as her coach has admitted coaching   she doesnt have a leg to stand on..

and well done Naomi

Cods, do you think there is a bit of a disconnect in the way the umpire gave Nick Kyrgios a pep talk then another umpire pulled up Serena on an issue where there was plenty of room to allow some latitude?

I'm siding with Serene here, not for the way she acted but she did have a very valid argument.

IBI

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:03am

It has been fined $24,000 that will teach her a lesson, pfft.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:29am

Gordon wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:02am:

and well done Naomi

Cods, do you think there is a bit of a disconnect in the way the umpire gave Nick Kyrgios a pep talk then another umpire pulled up Serena on an issue where there was plenty of room to allow some latitude?

I'm siding with Serene here, not for the way she acted but she did have a very valid argument.

she used that as an excuse for her behavior red...

the coach was caught on camera... he admits he was coaching  he claims she wasnt watching him  yet she said he gave her the thumbs up...

even I could tell it wasnt a thumbs up sign... Roll Eyes

again this is /was a Grand Slam....they get a lot more money  for playing in them....can you see this happening at Wimbledon?.....I dont know how long the game was held up...but is that sportsmanship?....is that what people pay to watch...a temper tantrum... Roll Eyes

if she wanted to make a sexism point it should have been off the court     where she would have been applauded.....

I dislike running a female down...but she was out of line gordy....and its not the first time....

look at what she said to that Umpire..

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/andrew-bolt/andrew-bolt-serena-is...

Two games later, and still trailing, Williams went nuclear, even threatening Ramos: “You will never be on a court with me as long as you live.

“You are the liar …

thats disgusting gordy.....but have a read Bolt spells it all out...she is not a victim.

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #10 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 11:40am

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:29am:
Gordon wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:02am:

and well done Naomi

she used that as an excuse for her behavior red...

the coach was caught on camera... he admits he was coaching  he claims she wasnt watching him  yet she said he gave her the thumbs up...

even I could tell it wasnt a thumbs up sign... Roll Eyes

again this is /was a Grand Slam....they get a lot more money  for playing in them....can you see this happening at Wimbledon?.....I dont know how long the game was held up...but is that sportsmanship?....is that what people pay to watch...a temper tantrum... Roll Eyes

if she wanted to make a sexism point it should have been off the court     where she would have been applauded.....

I dislike running a female down...but she was out of line gordy....and its not the first time....

look at what she said to that Umpire..

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/andrew-bolt/andrew-bolt-serena-is...

Two games later, and still trailing, Williams went nuclear, even threatening Ramos: “You will never be on a court with me as long as you live.

“You are the liar …

thats disgusting gordy.....but have a read Bolt spells it all out...she is not a victim.

Agreed Cods....She was making excuses because she was going to loose....Or even worse she was trying to unsettle her opponent which is tantamount to cheating IMO....The crowd were completely feral and did themselves no favors....Dickhead Yanks!!!

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:00pm

we have seen American audiences at the US Tennis before and they should all be fined  or not allowed back..

their behavior is well known.....

a bit like the Americas Cup  if they are losing cheat or call cheat....  or boo.. Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #12 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:06pm

cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:00pm:
we have seen American audiences at the US Tennis before and they should all be fined  or not allowed back..

a bit like the Americas Cup  if they are losing cheat or call cheat....  or boo.. Angry Angry Angry Angry

Can't say that US audiences are any worse than Australian........and the recent Aussie players who don't get their own way are in fact worse.....

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 1:43am

(African) Black woman (in America) chucks another wobbly and would have pulled out 'Race' Card, besides just 'Sexist' Card for want of getting a 'Red' Card herself...

...while submissive Yellow (Asian) woman with no personality,
just cries in submissive pathetic shame with not much to say at all.

Oh - we've seen all this before.  Roll Eyes

Now if she was playing against a Yellow dreadlocked alternative Aussie chick...
...the response would be
"I thought I was at Wimbledon for a moment there. I'm sure I saw the grass grow."

and
"If it went on any longer, I'm sure I would be still there waiting for the cow to come home in the last set."

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #14 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:45am

Mountain Gorilla

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:24am

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:36am

Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical
In Middle-East = Clerical
In Northern America = LABOURER

...yep the world of racism against Blacks is based on the whims of the idiot GOOMBA versions. Roll Eyes  who want 'all of the above' SERVED to them.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:58am

Fuzzball wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:06pm:
cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:00pm:

Can't say that US audiences are any worse than Australian........and the recent Aussie players who don't get their own way are in fact worse.....

well I have to admit I havent seen an aussie audience boo the winner because he she wasnt one of ours... yet I have seen it a few times at the American tennis..... and they booed  Naomi   how dare she win...

the way she belted that racket...is she on steriods..maybe!

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #18 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:00am

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:36am:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

...yep the world of racism against Blacks is based on the whims of the idiot GOOMBA versions. Roll Eyes  who want 'all of the above' SERVED to them.

Typical of those who are of low IQ blaming this on race....The worst offender at throwing abuse and spitting his dummy was John McEnroe....White, entitled and a complete ass hole....Why am I not surprised race is the main element to your criticism???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:06am

philperth2010 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:00am:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

Typical of those who are of low IQ blaming this on race....The worst offender at throwing abuse and spitting his dummy was John McEnroe....White, entitled and a complete ass hole....Why am I not surprised race is the main element to your criticism???

Did McEnroe ever get away with it?
Not really. Besides 'punishment' rules being less evolved back then. It usually cost him matches and at the most, it only gained him 'attention' - the only compensation for coming 2nd best to Ivan (no personality) Llendl and Bjorn (Boring) Borg.

If McEnroe was playing in a Tournament in Africa, against a black opponent. He would be labelled an 'obnoxious racist' for his behaviour.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:22am

Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

also a jew

bet you're scared now   Grin

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #21 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:50pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:06am:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

Not really. Besides 'punishment' rules being less evolved back then. It usually cost him matches and at the most, it only gained him 'attention' - the only compensation for coming 2nd best to Ivan (no personality) Llendl and Bjorn (Boring) Borg.

If McEnroe was playing in a Tournament in Africa, against a black opponent. He would be labelled an 'obnoxious racist' for his behaviour.

Williams never got away with it either....This has nothing to do with race apart from your racist overtones....Says more about you than those you condemn....You are a racist mate pure and simple, live with it!!!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:55pm

philperth2010 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

Williams never got away with it either....This has nothing to do with race apart from your racist overtones....Says more about you than those you condemn....You are a racist mate pure and simple, live with it!!!

You're absolutely right.
Black people taught me everything I know.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #23 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:56pm

PZ547 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:22am:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

also a jew

A Jew with a Mc?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 1:11pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:56pm:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

also a jew

A Jew with a Mc?

That's why the Germans kicked em out.
They said "F-orff and be yourselves!"
Grin

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #25 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 2:26pm

Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

also a jew

Why....What is wrong with Jews???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #26 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 2:27pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:55pm:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

You're absolutely right.

Na....I have seen you on other threads....You are a stand alone racist....I fail to see what you are proud of???

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:43pm

philperth2010 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 2:27pm:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

You're absolutely right.

Na....I have seen you on other threads....You are a stand alone racist....I fail to see what you are proud of???

You're absolutely right there as well!
Give the guy a milky bar! Kiss

I'm a stand alone, because I am the only 'racist'
that includes 'every' race into 'consideration'.
Unlike every racist - who only sees things in Black OR White
and lets face it, people like yourself who only see things in Black OR White are pretty much 'even BETTER racists' than I  Wink

So, here I am, Topic after Topic, Post after Post - always referring to...
Greens
Yellows
Reds
Blues (myself  Wink)
Blacks
Browns
Greys
Whites

rather than just 'Black OR White'.

I mean, how much of a 'sick' Racist can I be to take into consideration 'everyone' and put them all 'together' in the same basket as if they were all EQUAL OF CONSIDERATION !!!
I mean - man, I must be EVIL!  Shocked

Of course, you would never (and probably could never) - lower your standards to consider 'other races' beyond just the Black & White?
Maybe its a Yin/Yang thing - you know, that 'belief system' for the 'simple-minded' people of Zen.
I mean, god help us all if the Korean War highlighted the Yin/Yang belief as "Kicking the Yellow Mongols out of Asia" and making the entire Northern Hemisphere 'All White' ...right  Wink
Ahhh. Simple Minded people - its all just 'Black & White' to them, isn't it  Wink

So there you have it. I'm a nasty nasty racist.
I could also be a nasty 'culturalist' too, as I do know a fair bit about that too.

Black 'African' American (4th Generation American born  Roll Eyes) calls me 'white'.
I punch him in the face and tell him, "I'm not 'white'. I'm Blue!"
He doesn't call me
'Blue'
- instead he calls me a 'Racist'.
I kick him a few times more until he's Black & Blue in the face.
(he goes crying back to the Media in the USA to have a whinge)

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #28 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 7:33am

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:43pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 2:27pm:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

You're absolutely right.

You're absolutely right there as well!
Give the guy a milky bar! Kiss

I'm a stand alone, because I am the only 'racist'
that includes 'every' race into 'consideration'.
Unlike every racist - who only sees things in Black OR White
and lets face it, people like yourself who only see things in Black OR White are pretty much 'even BETTER racists' than I  Wink

So, here I am, Topic after Topic, Post after Post - always referring to...
Greens
Yellows
Reds
Blues (myself  Wink)
Blacks
Browns
Greys
Whites

rather than just 'Black OR White'.

I mean, how much of a 'sick' Racist can I be to take into consideration 'everyone' and put them all 'together' in the same basket as if they were all EQUAL OF CONSIDERATION !!!
I mean - man, I must be EVIL!  Shocked

Of course, you would never (and probably could never) - lower your standards to consider 'other races' beyond just the Black & White?
Maybe its a Yin/Yang thing - you know, that 'belief system' for the 'simple-minded' people of Zen.
I mean, god help us all if the Korean War highlighted the Yin/Yang belief as "Kicking the Yellow Mongols out of Asia" and making the entire Northern Hemisphere 'All White' ...right  Wink
Ahhh. Simple Minded people - its all just 'Black & White' to them, isn't it  Wink

So there you have it. I'm a nasty nasty racist.
I could also be a nasty 'culturalist' too, as I do know a fair bit about that too.

Black 'African' American (4th Generation American born  Roll Eyes) calls me 'white'.
I punch him in the face and tell him, "I'm not 'white'. I'm Blue!"
He doesn't call me
'Blue'
- instead he calls me a 'Racist'.
I kick him a few times more until he's Black & Blue in the face.
(he goes crying back to the Media in the USA to have a whinge)

Rant all you like....Your posts speak for themselves....You have nothing to be proud of mate!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 9:39am

And yet, you're running out of words as if you have nothing really to say. Just one sentence of accusation like a heckler to a comedian.

That kinda makes me think that you 'DON'T' know what you're talking about (because you don't have much to say).
Just sitting in the corner yelling "You're a Racist!" just doesn't cut it, especially against someone who actually isn't afraid to
GET HIS HANDS DIRTY TO GET THE JOB DONE!

You might as well join Longweekend68 and
FARUCKA OFF
back to TV-Media land with your "ANTI" attitude because you lack anything to be "PRO" about.

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #30 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 11:08am

Jasin wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 9:39am:
And yet, you're running out of words as if you have nothing really to say. Just one sentence of accusation like a heckler to a comedian.

That kinda makes me think that you 'DON'T' know what you're talking about (because you don't have much to say).
Just sitting in the corner yelling "You're a Racist!" just doesn't cut it, especially against someone who actually isn't afraid to
GET HIS HANDS DIRTY TO GET THE JOB DONE!

You might as well join Longweekend68 and
FARUCKA OFF
back to TV-Media land with your "ANTI" attitude because you lack anything to be "PRO" about.

Despite the fact your posts are incoherent and total bullshit you are what you are....If you don't like being called out don't post racist crap and expect it to be ignored!!!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:54pm

Now you're just responding like a 'bore'.
You have nothing to back your accusations except cliché insults (minor league stuff).
I think being a 'bore' is far worse than a 'racist'.

A Black Man (African Bantu) and a White Man (Blonde-white) have a running race.
The Black Man wins and thanks the White Man for giving him a race, because none of the other races 'bothered'.
A White Man and a Black Man have a swimming race.
The White Man wins and thanks the Black Man for giving him a race, because none of the other races 'bothered'.

...you really should look into 'racism' a bit more, even if it means getting your hands dirty, your own race compromised and facing the fact that 'Racism' is a reality and should be explored, not swept under the carpet like a gutless wonder.

Four Aboriginals get into my Taxi. Two females, two males.
It's a long $40 dollar fare back to 'their' neck of the woods.
Of course, discussion comes up and its the females calling me a WHITE 'racist'. But the Aboriginal guys just shake their heads  Roll Eyes and give me the knuckle shake "Onya Bluey" they say (because they know I'm not white). They tip me $5 for my effort.  Wink

So unless you actually have anything to say that's 'interesting' about racism, for or against or inward or outward, against others or against oneself ...because everyone on this Forum knows I give the 'white' race perception a fair serve as well (aka "Black Groom & White Bride."). Then I think you should just 'butt' out like a bike stand until you have the balls to 'explore' for the greater good and not your own 'pedantic' little petty fears. Tongue

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #32 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 7:24pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
You have nothing to back your accusations except cliché insults (minor league stuff).

The Black Man wins and thanks the White Man for giving him a race, because none of the other races 'bothered'.
The White Man wins and thanks the Black Man for giving him a race, because none of the other races 'bothered'.

...you really should look into 'racism' a bit more, even if it means getting your hands dirty, your own race compromised and facing the fact that 'Racism' is a reality and should be explored, not swept under the carpet like a gutless wonder.

Of course, discussion comes up and its the females calling me a WHITE 'racist'. But the Aboriginal guys just shake their heads  Roll Eyes and give me the knuckle shake "Onya Bluey" they say (because they know I'm not white). They tip me $5 for my effort.  Wink

So unless you actually have anything to say that's 'interesting' about racism, for or against or inward or outward, against others or against oneself ...because everyone on this Forum knows I give the 'white' race perception a fair serve as well (aka "Black Groom & White Bride."). Then I think you should just 'butt' out like a bike stand until you have the balls to 'explore' for the greater good and not your own 'pedantic' little petty fears. Tongue

I don't care what bullshit you want to spin mate....I call it the way I see it!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Never try to reason the prejudice out of a man. It was not reasoned into him, and cannot be reasoned out.
Sydney Smith (1771 - 1845)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 7:56pm

philperth2010 wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 7:24pm:
Jasin wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:54pm:

I don't care what bullshit you want to spin mate....I call it the way I see it!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Never try to reason the prejudice out of a man. It was not reasoned into him, and cannot be reasoned out.
Sydney Smith (1771 - 1845)

Oh now you're pulling 'quotes' out.
Talk about living in the past.  Roll Eyes

See ya later ...alligator.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print