Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
US Tennis Final ~ Women (Read 4280 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: US Tennis Final ~ Women
Reply #15 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:24am

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:36am

Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical
In Middle-East = Clerical
In Northern America = LABOURER

...yep the world of racism against Blacks is based on the whims of the idiot GOOMBA versions. Roll Eyes  who want 'all of the above' SERVED to them.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:58am

Fuzzball wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:06pm:
cods wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:00pm:
we have seen American audiences at the US Tennis before and they should all be fined  or not allowed back..

their behavior is well known.....

a bit like the Americas Cup  if they are losing cheat or call cheat....  or boo.. Angry Angry Angry Angry

Can't say that US audiences are any worse than Australian........and the recent Aussie players who don't get their own way are in fact worse.....

well I have to admit I havent seen an aussie audience boo the winner because he she wasnt one of ours... yet I have seen it a few times at the American tennis..... and they booed  Naomi   how dare she win...

the way she belted that racket...is she on steriods..maybe!

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #18 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:00am

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:36am:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

...yep the world of racism against Blacks is based on the whims of the idiot GOOMBA versions. Roll Eyes  who want 'all of the above' SERVED to them.

Typical of those who are of low IQ blaming this on race....The worst offender at throwing abuse and spitting his dummy was John McEnroe....White, entitled and a complete ass hole....Why am I not surprised race is the main element to your criticism???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:06am

philperth2010 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:00am:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

Typical of those who are of low IQ blaming this on race....The worst offender at throwing abuse and spitting his dummy was John McEnroe....White, entitled and a complete ass hole....Why am I not surprised race is the main element to your criticism???

Did McEnroe ever get away with it?
Not really. Besides 'punishment' rules being less evolved back then. It usually cost him matches and at the most, it only gained him 'attention' - the only compensation for coming 2nd best to Ivan (no personality) Llendl and Bjorn (Boring) Borg.

If McEnroe was playing in a Tournament in Africa, against a black opponent. He would be labelled an 'obnoxious racist' for his behaviour.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:22am

Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

also a jew

bet you're scared now   Grin

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #21 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:50pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:06am:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

Not really. Besides 'punishment' rules being less evolved back then. It usually cost him matches and at the most, it only gained him 'attention' - the only compensation for coming 2nd best to Ivan (no personality) Llendl and Bjorn (Boring) Borg.

If McEnroe was playing in a Tournament in Africa, against a black opponent. He would be labelled an 'obnoxious racist' for his behaviour.

Williams never got away with it either....This has nothing to do with race apart from your racist overtones....Says more about you than those you condemn....You are a racist mate pure and simple, live with it!!!

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:55pm

philperth2010 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

Williams never got away with it either....This has nothing to do with race apart from your racist overtones....Says more about you than those you condemn....You are a racist mate pure and simple, live with it!!!

You're absolutely right.
Black people taught me everything I know.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #23 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:56pm

PZ547 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:22am:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

also a jew

A Jew with a Mc?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 1:11pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:56pm:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

also a jew

A Jew with a Mc?

That's why the Germans kicked em out.
They said "F-orff and be yourselves!"
Grin

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #25 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 2:26pm

Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

also a jew

Why....What is wrong with Jews???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #26 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 2:27pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:55pm:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

You're absolutely right.

Na....I have seen you on other threads....You are a stand alone racist....I fail to see what you are proud of???

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:43pm

philperth2010 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 2:27pm:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

You're absolutely right.

Na....I have seen you on other threads....You are a stand alone racist....I fail to see what you are proud of???

You're absolutely right there as well!
Give the guy a milky bar! Kiss

I'm a stand alone, because I am the only 'racist'
that includes 'every' race into 'consideration'.
Unlike every racist - who only sees things in Black OR White
and lets face it, people like yourself who only see things in Black OR White are pretty much 'even BETTER racists' than I  Wink

So, here I am, Topic after Topic, Post after Post - always referring to...
Greens
Yellows
Reds
Blues (myself  Wink)
Blacks
Browns
Greys
Whites

rather than just 'Black OR White'.

I mean, how much of a 'sick' Racist can I be to take into consideration 'everyone' and put them all 'together' in the same basket as if they were all EQUAL OF CONSIDERATION !!!
I mean - man, I must be EVIL!  Shocked

Of course, you would never (and probably could never) - lower your standards to consider 'other races' beyond just the Black & White?
Maybe its a Yin/Yang thing - you know, that 'belief system' for the 'simple-minded' people of Zen.
I mean, god help us all if the Korean War highlighted the Yin/Yang belief as "Kicking the Yellow Mongols out of Asia" and making the entire Northern Hemisphere 'All White' ...right  Wink
Ahhh. Simple Minded people - its all just 'Black & White' to them, isn't it  Wink

So there you have it. I'm a nasty nasty racist.
I could also be a nasty 'culturalist' too, as I do know a fair bit about that too.

Black 'African' American (4th Generation American born  Roll Eyes) calls me 'white'.
I punch him in the face and tell him, "I'm not 'white'. I'm Blue!"
He doesn't call me
'Blue'
- instead he calls me a 'Racist'.
I kick him a few times more until he's Black & Blue in the face.
(he goes crying back to the Media in the USA to have a whinge)

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #28 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 7:33am

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:43pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 2:27pm:
Blacks:

In Asia = Academic
In Europe = Technical

You're absolutely right.

You're absolutely right there as well!
Give the guy a milky bar! Kiss

I'm a stand alone, because I am the only 'racist'
that includes 'every' race into 'consideration'.
Unlike every racist - who only sees things in Black OR White
and lets face it, people like yourself who only see things in Black OR White are pretty much 'even BETTER racists' than I  Wink

So, here I am, Topic after Topic, Post after Post - always referring to...
Greens
Yellows
Reds
Blues (myself  Wink)
Blacks
Browns
Greys
Whites

rather than just 'Black OR White'.

I mean, how much of a 'sick' Racist can I be to take into consideration 'everyone' and put them all 'together' in the same basket as if they were all EQUAL OF CONSIDERATION !!!
I mean - man, I must be EVIL!  Shocked

Of course, you would never (and probably could never) - lower your standards to consider 'other races' beyond just the Black & White?
Maybe its a Yin/Yang thing - you know, that 'belief system' for the 'simple-minded' people of Zen.
I mean, god help us all if the Korean War highlighted the Yin/Yang belief as "Kicking the Yellow Mongols out of Asia" and making the entire Northern Hemisphere 'All White' ...right  Wink
Ahhh. Simple Minded people - its all just 'Black & White' to them, isn't it  Wink

So there you have it. I'm a nasty nasty racist.
I could also be a nasty 'culturalist' too, as I do know a fair bit about that too.

Black 'African' American (4th Generation American born  Roll Eyes) calls me 'white'.
I punch him in the face and tell him, "I'm not 'white'. I'm Blue!"
He doesn't call me
'Blue'
- instead he calls me a 'Racist'.
I kick him a few times more until he's Black & Blue in the face.
(he goes crying back to the Media in the USA to have a whinge)

Rant all you like....Your posts speak for themselves....You have nothing to be proud of mate!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 9:39am

And yet, you're running out of words as if you have nothing really to say. Just one sentence of accusation like a heckler to a comedian.

That kinda makes me think that you 'DON'T' know what you're talking about (because you don't have much to say).
Just sitting in the corner yelling "You're a Racist!" just doesn't cut it, especially against someone who actually isn't afraid to
GET HIS HANDS DIRTY TO GET THE JOB DONE!

You might as well join Longweekend68 and
FARUCKA OFF
back to TV-Media land with your "ANTI" attitude because you lack anything to be "PRO" about.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print