Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
infographic,,,,,........ (Read 742 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

infographic,,,,,........
Sep 8th, 2018 at 9:24pm

wait, what ?  Shocked

laborcheats.jpg (127 KB | 12 )
laborcheats.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: infographic,,,,,........
Reply #1 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 9:32pm

Regardless - ALP & LNP are both in it together (behind the cameras). Christopher Pyne admitted on TV - "It's all just a big show (put on)".

It's the biggest ride they take us on - pretending to be other than one big 'tag team partners' show.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 9:36pm

Is that like Ros Kelly's white board but in a culturally appropriate colour?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 9:47pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 9:32pm:
Regardless - ALP & LNP are both in it together (behind the cameras). Christopher Pyne admitted on TV - "It's all just a big show (put on)".

It's the biggest ride they take us on - pretending to be other than one big 'tag team partners' show.

Egzaxctly, which is why I piss myself laughing at Labor fanbois like Leftwinger.  The fix is in. They have an agreement that Liberal do all the nasty and harsh things that need to be done, and Labor on opposition tut tut about them, but never change them when in power.

The Greens are just likea gay uncle who promise everything but will never be allowed to get a real ride of the bike.

IBI

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 9:59pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 9:47pm:

Egzaxctly, which is why I piss myself laughing at Labor fanbois like Leftwinger.  The fix is in. They have an agreement that Liberal do all the nasty and harsh things that need to be done, and Labor on opposition tut tut about them, but never change them when in power.

The Greens are just likea gay uncle who promise everything but will never be allowed to get a real ride of the bike.

Where are the arrows to the libs? Are we missing part of the storyboard?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:04pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 9:59pm:

It's a wink and a nod, a bit like how one parent is often more authoritarian and the other parent pretends it's too strict,  but is secretly happy they don't have to act like the tough guy.

Maybe good cop bad cop is a good analogy?

IBI

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:31pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:04pm:

It's a wink and a nod, a bit like how one parent is often more authoritarian and the other parent pretends it's too strict,  but is secretly happy they don't have to act like the tough guy.

So their omission from this web of deceit is proof they are the bad ones? I prefer the good cop, at least he listens and can be reasoned with. The bad cop is just that, bad.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:36pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:31pm:

So their omission from this web of deceit is proof they are the bad ones? I prefer the good cop, at least he listens and can be reasoned with. The bad cop is just that, bad.

Then you're a fool.
You should always deal with the bad cop otherwise you're just playing into their hands. Remember,  they probably toss a coin in who gets which role.

Labor is glad they don't have to make the tough calls and Libs are happy they don't have to look like pussies.

IBI

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 11:07pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:36pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:31pm:

Then you're a fool.
You should always deal with the bad cop otherwise you're just playing into their hands. Remember,  they probably toss a coin in who gets which role.

Labor is glad they don't have to make the tough calls and Libs are happy they don't have to look like pussies.

I wish it were that way Gordy. When we look at things like the NBN and sale of public assets, you would be a fool to believe it was that simple. I'm not saying both of them don't screw us but your arse is going to be a hell of a lot sorer with the bad cop dealing with you.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 5:25am

Does me old heart good to see people use a Grappler patented term such as 'the tag team'.....

The revolution marches on..... it's a long hard road.... but if I can save just one person from that darkness of the mind brought about by intellectual narcosis,  it will all have been worth it.

The greatest tool in releasing the Kraken is knowledge and understanding....

BTW - how is the gay suicide rate these days, after SSM became 'normal' - or at least everyday...??

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print