Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Is there a universal rule? (Read 6262 times)
Tim Neanderthal

Australian Politics

White Hole
Re: Is there a universal rule?
Reply #45 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 11:19am

The West is not the intentional enemy of Islam, but it should be.

Religions are great step of human to universal rule.
If some one say God is universal rule. Timmy do not deny.
Different religions are approach universal rule from similar or different directions.

Why religions seems may cause conflict?
The reason may be they are argue right in their self religion direction.
Can we argue who is more close to universal rule? no way.
Because we don't know what is universal rule.

The result of practice may tell others if you are right or wrong.

Approach the truth

IP Logged

Tim Neanderthal

Australian Politics

White Hole
Reply #46 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 11:25am

Jasin wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 11:07am:
back...

So, you can see why my stuff doesn't really come out of the closet (nor the others) as anything 'handed in' over as important information, etc ...would only be transferred to the USA/UK.

Our stuff, my stuff - well, its for the Australia that will soon be its own 'nation' (wether it likes it or not).
Personally, you don't need to be 'spiritually' enhanced to do this sort of stuff or part of a secret sect. It's just what you make of it and what it makes of you.

Maybe one day, I'll go to Uni to get the 'certificate' that says I'm allowed to be 'smart'. (Much like a PADI cert card these days  Roll Eyes). But until then, I'll just keep cutting my own path.

You are not smart, you are intelligent . Cool
What is your 'own path'?
Can I guess?
From all directions to approach the truth=universal rule. Wink

Approach the truth

IP Logged

Tim Neanderthal

Australian Politics

White Hole
Reply #47 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 11:38am

Any universal rule must be a mental construct that helps interpret reality. I don't have an answer,

Smiley
Agree

Approach the truth

IP Logged

Tim Neanderthal

Australian Politics

White Hole
Reply #48 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 11:49am

The Universal Rule is always be good to your Mother.
Our consciousness is here and now and human evolution has come to a standstill, it probably wont get any better and it could get a lot worse.

Timmy is not very good to his mother.
They are argue in their own directions saying other side is wrong. Angry
Thanks your remind. Timmy will do better.

Evolution some times quick and some times slow down.
Some times we see change in body, some times in our consciousness.   Smiley

Approach the truth

IP Logged

Българин

Knívleysur mağur er lívleysur
mağur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #49 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 1:04am

I believe there is. In Hinduism it's called Karma. There's an autocorrection function to just about anything. Emerson explains this very well in his most prominent essay. He speaks about good and bad, crime, punishment...

For example, do something bad, and it's like the world has turned to glass. Wherever you go, you leave your traces. It's like the ground is now covered with finest snow and you cannot hide, never and nowhere.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #50 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 7:30am

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 1:04am:
I believe there is. In Hinduism it's called Karma. There's an autocorrection function to just about anything. Emerson explains this very well in his most prominent essay. He speaks about good and bad, crime, punishment...

For example, do something bad, and it's like the world has turned to glass. Wherever you go, you leave your traces. It's like the ground is now covered with finest snow and you cannot hide, never and nowhere.

If everyone had the same moral perspective, the Law of Karma might hold true. While perhaps misused at times, the fundamental reason for the establishment of police forces in civilised societies, is because people do not have the same moral perspective, some simply do not care. Garbage in a National Park, for example. Its related to, but not limited by, intelligence. If there is a Universal Rule, it is "Out of sight, out of mind." Or perhaps, "Don't get caught."

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Tim Neanderthal

Australian Politics

White Hole
Reply #51 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 11:32am

Hinduism and others religion.
were fecundated by some rule of universal. Smiley

Approach the truth

IP Logged

Tim Neanderthal

Australian Politics

White Hole
Reply #52 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 11:35am

issuevoter wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 7:30am:

If everyone had the same moral perspective, the Law of Karma might hold true. While perhaps misused at times, the fundamental reason for the establishment of police forces in civilised societies, is because people do not have the same moral perspective, some simply do not care. Garbage in a National Park, for example. Its related to, but not limited by, intelligence. If there is a Universal Rule, it is "Out of sight, out of mind." Or perhaps, "Don't get caught."

Truth
One Universal Rule is "Out of sight, out of mind." Tongue

Approach the truth

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #53 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 11:46am

issuevoter wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 7:30am:

If everyone had the same moral perspective, the Law of Karma might hold true.

Karma is a superstitious myth. The plausibility of karma is based on a few anecdotes and on the general appeal of the idea that people will get what they deserve.

However if you follow that reasoning to it's logical conclusion it would suggest that bad things only happen to people who deserve it.

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #54 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:54pm

Is there a universal rule?

Yes.

"There is a set amount of fat in the universe. Fat cannot be created nor destroyed, it can merely be transported from one fat person to another."

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Tim Neanderthal

Australian Politics

White Hole
Reply #55 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 8:35pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:54pm:
Is there a universal rule?

Yes.

"There is a set amount of fat in the universe. Fat cannot be created nor destroyed, it can merely be transported from one fat person to another."

Grin

not directly, 
through another organisms.

Approach the truth

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print