Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Golliwog (Media corrupts another fact) (Read 8984 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Golliwog (Media corrupts another fact)
Reply #45 - Sep 23rd, 2018 at 4:04pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 1:35pm:
You really are a frightened little man, aren't you, Soren?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You have failed your own culture by abandoning it and migrating to Australia, only to discover that Australia was more like Denmark than you realised - open, accepting and above all else, Multicultural in it's outlook and you've been riling against it ever since.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

open, accepting?????? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin There's judgement flying around from all directions. Australia is a place where some people believe they have the right to dictate others lives and they must not only tolerate it but like it.

No no, we're most tolerant of the old boy, Homo. He flew here. Why shouldn't he dictate our lives?

No one has the right to not be offended, you know.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Sep 23rd, 2018 at 4:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 4:00pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 1:38pm:
You really are a frightened little man, aren't you, Soren?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You have failed your own culture by abandoning it and migrating to Australia, only to discover that Australia was more like Denmark than you realised - open, accepting and above all else, Multicultural in it's outlook and you've been riling against it ever since.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

open, accepting?????? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin There's judgement flying around from all directions. Australia is a place where some people believe they have the right to dictate others lives and they must not only tolerate it but like it.

Hammer, I am glad that you have started admitting your failings.  You dictate to your fellow Australians that they must reject all other peoples, all other cultures, no matter how much they enjoy them.  Tsk, tsk, your Xenophobia is famous.  You hate foreigners, no matter where they come from, what they do or how they act.  To you, the only people who should exist are White, Anglo-Saxon/Celtic descended settlers, t-shirt or singlet wearing, with a pair of shorts and a pair of things on their feet.  Hats are optional.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me. 

Yes, if only Homo was a foreigner too. We'd have to tolerate him then.

Denmark's free, Homo. They're most open and accepting there.

Until the old boy moves back.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 2:13pm

The new contract for public service broadcasting between the Danish Ministry of Culture and broadcaster DR emphasises the importance of Christianity, while the word 'integration' has been removed.

They must like Danish, see? Multiculturalism is out. It's the Danes' ABC.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 3:18pm

Frank wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 9:38pm:
Is Serena Williams a gollywog?

Yes or no?

Yes she is as well as a nig-nog & a Sambo.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #49 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 3:57pm

Frank wrote on Sep 30th, 2018 at 2:13pm:

http://thepeoplescube.com/red/images/clipart/Stalin_Laugh_Go_Gulag.jpg

The new contract for public service broadcasting between the Danish Ministry of Culture and broadcaster DR emphasises the importance of Christianity, while the word 'integration' has been removed.

As you also like Danish, perhaps you should then go home, to Denmark?  Denmark for the Danish, right?  You can be in charge of the Cattle Trains as they ship all the untermensch and undesirables out of Denmark, to the decadent, multicultural nations in the rest of Europe or the World...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 4:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 30th, 2018 at 3:57pm:

As you also like Danish, perhaps you should then go home, to Denmark?  Denmark for the Danish, right?  You can be in charge of the Cattle Trains as they ship all the untermensch and undesirables out of Denmark, to the decadent, multicultural nations in the rest of Europe or the World...   Roll Eyes

You are a parody of yourself, Bwian.

Is there any difference between 'decent, multicultural nations' such as, say, Malaysia, Sweden, Canada, Australia, Germany, Belgium, NZ, Ireland - or are they completely identical, multicultural and decent?  How do you tell the difference between various 'decent, multicultural' countries? Are there any differences between the, Bwian?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 11:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 30th, 2018 at 5:26pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 30th, 2018 at 4:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 30th, 2018 at 3:57pm:

You are a parody of yourself, Bwian.

Is there any difference between 'decent, multicultural nations' such as, say, Malaysia, Sweden, Canada, Australia, Germany, Belgium, NZ, Ireland - or are they completely identical, multicultural and decent?  How do you tell the difference between various 'decent, multicultural' countries? Are there any differences between the, Bwian?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Methinks you need to reread what I typed, Soren.   I used the word "decadent" not "decent".  I was mocking you by agreeing with you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Karnal will be along shortly to roger you, Bwian.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 2:03am

Hush, old boy. Lights out.

IP Logged

Българин

Knívleysur mađur er lívleysur
mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #53 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:29pm

An exactly similar and very sick thing happened in Bulgaria. To make a long story short, what happened is — the Bulgarian cookie and sweets brand, one of our biggest — called Sweet+, got sued a few years ago because of "racism".

Why?

Because they had, and still have produced the biscottis called Negarche, and Negrita (Little neger boy, and Little neger girl). Some mixed marriage slut sued them, but happily they won in court and case was dismissed. Biscottis are still on the shelves.

Now, we can not help but ask, why now? Were there no mixed marriages in 1997, or in 2004? I don't think so.

It's just they're testing us, our population, if they can do shet here and pull us in the whole global "political corectness" agenda.

And about the cookies, we all know them by this name Negarche. The cookies (biscottis) are super delicious. And in Bulgaria, the thing is, we don't have another word for a Black person. We use negar, which is similar to the German neger. And it's not said as an insult. It's pretty neutral.

Hey, see that's the negar who plays for football club XYZ.

By the way, here, a photo of the delicious and soft creamed Little neger cookies:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print