Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Golliwog (Media corrupts another fact) (Read 8933 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Golliwog (Media corrupts another fact)
Reply #30 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 10:55pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 8:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 6:04pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:39am:
Now now, Frank. Brian and moi are Pakis. We flew to this fine country, isn't it.

What right do we have to tell Aussies what to do?

We need to assimilate, no?

I'm a Paki?  My, my parents will be rather surprised to hear the news.  They're fourth and third Generation Aussies!   Roll Eyes

Mine too, but Paki is the old boy's idea of a put-down.

You know, white supremacists immigrate to Australia, refuse to assimilate, and decide the natives are dirty little inverts and - what's more - tinted.

I blame Islam. You?

I blame terminal (well hopefully terminal) stupidity on the part of the White Supremacists.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 11:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 10:55pm:
Now now, Frank. Brian and moi are Pakis. We flew to this fine country, isn't it.

I'm a Paki?  My, my parents will be rather surprised to hear the news.  They're fourth and third Generation Aussies!   Roll Eyes

You know, white supremacists immigrate to Australia, refuse to assimilate, and decide the natives are dirty little inverts and - what's more - tinted.

I blame Islam. You?

I blame terminal (well hopefully terminal) stupidity on the part of the White Supremacists.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Golliwogs got banned from the Royal Adelaide show last week, culture is undergoing transformation, all gollywogs in future shall be of the tinted variety.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 10:26pm

I blame Islam. You?

Why are you in a white, Western country if it's  really so stupid and awful? Why are you not in Africa, Haiti, Pakistan, ect? You are lying every time you utter, Bwian, as long as you stay in this country. Your bad faith, your lying insincerity is on display.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 10:45pm

I wonder?
If we went to that part of the world where the 'golliwog' originated. Would we still find 'golliwogs' being used and gifted by the locals themselves?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:47pm

Frank wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 10:26pm:

I blame Islam. You?

Why are you in a white, Western country if it's  really so stupid and awful? Why are you not in Africa, Haiti, Pakistan, ect? You are lying every time you utter, Bwian, as long as you stay in this country. Your bad faith, your lying insincerity is on display.

I think you'll find Brian grew here, old boy.

You?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:55pm

I blame Islam. You?

White Supremacists lost their last national government that they controlled in South Africa, Soren.   Why weren't you there, defending the faithful against the deprivations of the tinted peoples who outnumbered them?   Why weren't you there, defending the faithful in Rhodesia?   Why weren't you stopping the destruction of the British Empire, hey?  Oh, dear, the world has moved on quite a bit from then, now hasn't it and you were no where to be seen, moving to stop it!  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:40am

Well the White 'Boers' were 'intergrating' with the Xhosian tribes - hence the major emphasis on 'Farming' as a way of life.

Then the British brought Politics to South Africa and 'their' desire to 'rule' there.
The British 'bought' the Coloureds onto their side, then the Blacks.
The Boers also had Blacks on their side.
But we all know what story Propaganda pumps out.

It was the Farmers (Black & White) V the Politicians (White & Black).

South Africa must have been a fantastic place to live, regardless of 'race' ...until things turned pretty ugly n' Political.
Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:55pm:

I blame Islam. You?

White Supremacists lost their last national government that they controlled in South Africa, Soren.   Why weren't you there, defending the faithful against the deprivations of the tinted peoples who outnumbered them?   Why weren't you there, defending the faithful in Rhodesia?   Why weren't you stopping the destruction of the British Empire, hey?  Oh, dear, the world has moved on quite a bit from then, now hasn't it and you were no where to be seen, moving to stop it!  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You are still out of your seething, resentful mind, Bwian.

Africans, Arabs, Asians are not improving Western civilisation when they bring their own godawful backwardness to it. They only improve it when they assimilate and bring their PERSONAL, INDIVIDUAL gifts to improve a great and magnificient civilisation, one that surpasses all others on all measures.

Assimilate and contribute as an individual or be forever recognised as a primitive who wants to bring in backwardness and degradation under the hideous guise of diversity.   We do not need a diverse array of primitives.

Diversity is not a good thing in itself. It is certainly not a cultural strength. When you hear 'diversity is our strength' you know you are lied to. 

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:29pm

Frank wrote on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:55pm:

I blame Islam. You?

You are still out of your seething, resentful mind, Bwian.

Africans, Arabs, Asians are not improving Western civilisation when they bring their own godawful backwardness to it. They only improve it when they assimilate and bring their PERSONAL, INDIVIDUAL gifts to improve a great and magnificient civilisation, one that surpasses all others on all measures.

Assimilate and contribute as an individual or be forever recognised as a primitive who wants to bring in backwardness and degradation under the hideous guise of diversity.   We do not need a diverse array of primitives.

Diversity is not a good thing in itself. It is certainly not a cultural strength. When you hear 'diversity is our strength' you know you are lied to. 

Did you say anything useful there, Soren?  Nope, doesn't appear so.  Oh, well, back to the little kiddies' playground where you antics are tolerated.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

miketrees

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 10:09pm

I dont think you should do the line through thing, it annoys people. the Tsk Tsk annoys me.

If people object to you doing it I will delete posts with that in them.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Sep 23rd, 2018 at 11:21am

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Sep 23rd, 2018 at 1:34pm

Frank wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 11:21am:

So says our chief assimilator.

He likes Danish, you see.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Sep 23rd, 2018 at 1:35pm

You really are a frightened little man, aren't you, Soren?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You have failed your own culture by abandoning it and migrating to Australia, only to discover that Australia was more like Denmark than you realised - open, accepting and above all else, Multicultural in it's outlook and you've been riling against it ever since.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 23rd, 2018 at 1:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 1:35pm:
You really are a frightened little man, aren't you, Soren?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You have failed your own culture by abandoning it and migrating to Australia, only to discover that Australia was more like Denmark than you realised - open, accepting and above all else, Multicultural in it's outlook and you've been riling against it ever since.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

open, accepting?????? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin There's judgement flying around from all directions. Australia is a place where some people believe they have the right to dictate others lives and they must not only tolerate it but like it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Sep 23rd, 2018 at 4:00pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 1:35pm:

open, accepting?????? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin There's judgement flying around from all directions. Australia is a place where some people believe they have the right to dictate others lives and they must not only tolerate it but like it.

Hammer, I am glad that you have started admitting your failings.  You dictate to your fellow Australians that they must reject all other peoples, all other cultures, no matter how much they enjoy them.  Tsk, tsk, your Xenophobia is famous.  You hate foreigners, no matter where they come from, what they do or how they act.  To you, the only people who should exist are White, Anglo-Saxon/Celtic descended settlers, t-shirt or singlet wearing, with a pair of shorts and a pair of things on their feet.  Hats are optional.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print