Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Fall of France. (Read 423 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

The Fall of France.
Sep 6th, 2018 at 1:01pm

For so long France relied on Religion/Politics/Military to float its boat over the world in the Age of Colonisations.

But since Germany 'folded' with these three and gave up the 'Holy Ghost' by breaking its 'Cross' (Swaztika: the broken cross) upon Judaism and took on more 'European' agendas. Things have been moving towards France's turn.

Already, Britain has EXITED from the EU, other nations are moving to do so also, like Sweden.
Also, nations are 'exiting' from the Paris Agreement.

In fact, you will find that 'everyone' will soon 'exit' from anything to do with France.

Islam is looking for a 'sacrifice' (to get back Religion to the Middle-East) and with every nation taking a step back and leaving France out in front: The MESSIAH to die for Europe's sins, is coming. Only when Islam gets that 'sacrifice', will it then - relinquish all 'Empire' acts (like Terrorism) and pass the buck to Israel.

This is the coming of the Fall of France (as it once was).
Remember, when it came to Military - the French failed to conquer Moscow. But its 'Sporting' aspect, managed to succeed and win the World Cup there.
Something lost is something gained.
So I wish France all the best. But holding onto the past and especially something that never belonged to them, does have its side-effects.

Islam is coming France and 'no-one' will help you.
You want to play Top Dog in Politics and have 'your' language as 'equal' as the UN language ...then lets see you back it up, if you think its worth 'fighting' for!  Wink

Let it begin! Wink
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2018 at 1:13pm by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: The Fall of France.
Reply #1 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 1:11pm

Btw France.
Suck s*%# and that's for the
RAINBOW WARRIOR
you C$%#s !!! Angry

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:01pm

When I read the title of this thread, I thought for a moment you were talking about the Nazi capitulation of France.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:10pm

Auggie wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:01pm:
When I read the title of this thread, I thought for a moment you were talking about the Nazi capitulation of France.

No sorry Auggie.
This is about the near future.
About what France 'has' to go through to progress.

It's about France having to let go of certain things like Military & Politics ...because the Middle-East is the rightful empowerment of Military and North America is the rightful empowerment of Politics. Germany has already given those things up and has progressed into a better future.
Now its France's turn.
Later it will be Italy's and then finally - Britain itself.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print