Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My Lawyer Changed His/Her Name (Read 1080 times)
AiA
Gold Member

My Lawyer Changed His/Her Name
Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:21am

My lawyer born a man, now identifies partially as female and filed a petition to have his name legally changed. My lawyer told me that the only reason that the judge would hold the hearing publicly would be to try and embarrass him so he bucked the required dress code for male attorneys and wore an open-neck cleavage-peek ivory lace blouse with matching ivory lace thigh-high fishnet hose with heels.

My lawyer said he loved every minute of it and walked in and out with his head held high ... and new name.

I still call him a "he" and he is fine with that ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: My Lawyer Changed His/Her Name
Reply #1 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 2:30pm

Peri Masseuse.......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 2:35pm

AiA wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:21am:
My lawyer born a man, now identifies partially as female and filed a petition to have his name legally changed. My lawyer told me that the only reason that the judge would hold the hearing publicly would be to try and embarrass him so he bucked the required dress code for male attorneys and wore an open-neck cleavage-peek ivory lace blouse with matching ivory lace thigh-high fishnet hose with heels.

My lawyer said he loved every minute of it and walked in and out with his head held high ... and new name.

Would you root him/her?

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:26pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 2:35pm:

Would you root him/her?

Yuk. He says he still likes women (his wife has recently left him) and still has a man's haircut but wears some makeup now ... I hear he has been feminine since a kid ... It was his middle name he had changed, changed to a woman's name, so his first name is still male and his middle name feminine and asks people to pick and choose.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #4 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 8:29am

As a lawyer he was a sick twisted base turd in the first place.

Now he is a twisted sick freak as well.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:30am

AiA wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:26pm:

Would you root him/her?

Yuk. He says he still likes women (his wife has recently left him) and still has a man's haircut but wears some makeup now ... I hear he has been feminine since a kid ... It was his middle name he had changed, changed to a woman's name, so his first name is still male and his middle name feminine and asks people to pick and choose.

Why are lawyers so weird?  Does he have big hands?

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:36am

Gordon wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:30am:

Would you root him/her?

A big hand for the cabbie lawyers of the world!

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:37am

AiA wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:36am:

Would you root him/her?

Is he making a good fist of it?

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:40am

Gordon wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:37am:

Would you root him/her?

A hand fetish actually - long fingers inserted in the bumholes of unsuspecting passengers ...

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:42am

AiA wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:40am:
Gordon wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:37am:

Would you root him/her?

A hand fetish actually - long fingers inserted in the bumholes of unsuspecting passengers ...

I hope they've at least been offered a nice cup of cabbie seat bead tea.

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:47am

Gordon wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:42am:
a nice cup of cabbie seat bead tea.

#1 aphrodisiac from the Kama Sutra ...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1