Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Ethnic crowd wrongly accused of impeding ambos (Read 5979 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Re: Ethnic crowd wrongly accused of impeding ambos
Reply #15 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:48am

Gordon wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:40am:
AiA wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:23am:
Gordon wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:20am:
AiA wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:15am:
Gordon wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 9:57am:
AiA wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 9:40am:
The term "ethnic crowd" scares me - it conjures up images of body odour and foul breath stinking of garlic, or worse ...

I rode the metro in Delhi, squashed in like turds in a sunshine coast cab.

YUCK with font size 10000000

What? Indian cabbies consider it their "signature stench" ...

Yes, the spray it on to attract a mate.

Imagine the invisible-to-the-naked-eye fecal material on the car seats of the taxis ...

They boil up the seat cover beads and make tea. The older the beads the more medicinal it's said to be

Who needs rhino horn when you've got potent fecal beads?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:59am

AiA wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:48am:
The term "ethnic crowd" scares me - it conjures up images of body odour and foul breath stinking of garlic, or worse ...

Imagine the invisible-to-the-naked-eye fecal material on the car seats of the taxis ...

They boil up the seat cover beads and make tea. The older the beads the more medicinal it's said to be

Just like civet coffee, there are Indian cabbies who are expert at picking thru the beads to select only the ones fortified with cabbie trace elements.  These fetch a kings ransom in the markets of Delhi / Sunshine Coast

IBI

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #17 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:00am

Amazing spectacle really - when proven wrong, Islamophobes don't be humble, they batten down.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:02am

I note the difference between family members and mob of angry males... the apology was to the family for their original inclusion.... what happened to the mob?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:02am

Gordon wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:59am:
AiA wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:48am:

Just like civet coffee, there are Indian cabbies who are expert at picking thru the beads to select only the ones fortified with cabbie trace elements.  These fetch a kings ransom in the markets of Delhi / Sunshine Coast

It's called the Maroochydore-Mumbai blend.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:11am

Reputation precedes them.
The Moslems, both Family and 'mob'
should apologise to the Ambos
for making them feel 'threatened'.

I would feel threatened by such a gathering and 'reputation' of Ambos copping a hard time, is well known.
So to have a 'moslem' gathering of Mob upon the backs of the Family, is even more threatening.

They only have themselves to blame (the Moslems).
Their 'reputation' is so bad, little wonder anyone takes a soccer dive amongst them.

If you see a Moslem. Just yell
"TERRORIST!",
its only 'natural' to do so and its their own fault.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:15am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:02am:
I note the difference between family members and mob of angry males... the apology was to the family for their original inclusion.... what happened to the mob?

There is no evidence anyone outside the family was there.

Its pretty clear the "mob" were distraught family members. And who knows how many there were. If they can lie about everything from impeding the ambos to injuring a female paramedic to smearing the victim as a drugo - then exagerating the size of the "mob" is not a stretch at all.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:16am

The Casula Riots?  Blame Whitey for this nasty society radicalising them.... Muslims are an oppressed social group here.... poor buggars...all they want is a quiet peaceful life in which to foster their own religion... and they have to fight to get it.....   Grin  Grin  Grin

Shame on Australia

(the above comment in The Theatre of the Absurd brought to you by Apologist enterprises Inc - a subsidiary of Sycophants International)

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:18am

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:15am:

Its pretty clear the "mob" were distraught family members. And who knows how many there were. If they can lie about everything from impeding the ambos to injuring a female paramedic to smearing the victim as a drugo - then exagerating the size of the "mob" is not a stretch at all.

Not hostile - just Mediterranean style Islamic assertive .....  Shocked

― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #24 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:32am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:18am:

Go back to whatever racist cave you came out of grappler, we don't need your krap.

A man has died and his grieving family is outrageously demonized in a racist meme from within the NSW paramedics union - a meme that then was splashed all over the media, causing their pain to amplify 10 fold.

Yet here you are *STILL*, after everything has been disproved, throwing around lies (mob of 200? Sorry, wrong racist meme there mate - even the lying racist said there were around 80 "angry males"), and racist slurs.

Shame on you.

Quote:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:49am

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:32am:

Go back to whatever racist cave you came out of grappler, we don't need your krap.

A man has died and his grieving family is outrageously demonized in a racist meme from within the NSW paramedics union - a meme that then was splashed all over the media, causing their pain to amplify 10 fold.

Yet here you are *STILL*, after everything has been disproved, throwing around lies (mob of 200? Sorry, wrong racist meme there mate - even the lying racist said there were around 80 "angry males"), and racist slurs.

Shame on you.

You're deluded - I merely pointed out a social phenomenon .. certain groups are highly assertive/emotional about a crisis .... and nowhere did I mention any '200' crowd'(????)... all I did was ask what happened to the mob.... you answered.

What ARE you smoking... and careful .... you're becoming assertive without reason to back it.....  Grin ... like a disturbed octopus, striking out at anyone near.....

Settle down, son.... settle down... stick to the facts.... you'll live longer that way....

Son - if you are a Muslim -you are one of those clearly showing the world why they are often viewed as dangerous.... ranting without reason and attacking without reason... go crawl back into your desert cave ...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #26 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:59am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:49am:
stick to the facts

Wow what a fantastic idea! Why didn't I think of that??!!

Quote:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:06pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:59am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:49am:
stick to the facts

Wow what a fantastic idea! Why didn't I think of that??!!

Troll response.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:50pm

Shame on you.

Come off it Gandalf.

Those Moslems and every other Moslem DESERVE
everything they get.
They all stick together as a group and in numbers.
So they are all in the same basket (case) together!
They are ALL terrorists, etc.

Until you can prove to me of a Moslem that can stand alone, here in 'Australia', to condemn his peoples actions as wrong, despicable and 'un-Australian' (pro-Middle Eastern).
Then they are ALL terrorists, etc and EVERYONE else has a right to give 'them' a
TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE!

They are no different than a bunch of NAZI, MAFIA and other pathetic 'groups'.
I would expect the same of Ambos if they had to attend to a 'nazi' surrounded by heaps of other NAZIS.

Never trust a scorpion to offer getting a lift on your back across the water. It's 'nature' is to sting you half-way across regardless that it too will drown.  Tongue Roll Eyes

I'm amazed that the Ambos even 'bothered' to go in there and try to save the guy. He was probably working on a bomb in his 'lab', anyway.

You are a traitor to this country Gandalf and should be reported to ASIO for your 'terrorism supporting views'.  Angry

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 1:12pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:50pm:

Shame on you.

Come off it Gandalf.

Those Moslems and every other Moslem DESERVE
everything they get.
They all stick together as a group and in numbers.
So they are all in the same basket (case) together!
They are ALL terrorists, etc.

Until you can prove to me of a Moslem that can stand alone, here in 'Australia', to condemn his peoples actions as wrong, despicable and 'un-Australian' (pro-Middle Eastern).
Then they are ALL terrorists, etc and EVERYONE else has a right to give 'them' a
TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE!

They are no different than a bunch of NAZI, MAFIA and other pathetic 'groups'.
I would expect the same of Ambos if they had to attend to a 'nazi' surrounded by heaps of other NAZIS.

Never trust a scorpion to offer getting a lift on your back across the water. It's 'nature' is to sting you half-way across regardless that it too will drown.  Tongue Roll Eyes

I'm amazed that the Ambos even 'bothered' to go in there and try to save the guy. He was probably working on a bomb in his 'lab', anyway.

You are a traitor to this country Gandalf and should be reported to ASIO for your 'terrorism supporting views'.  Angry

Jasin, what is the goal of ISIS and Al qaeda in the western free world?   That is to spread lies, that their brand of extremists is the rightful one, and that there will be a holy war between the believers and non believers. 

Most people of Islam faith here have nothing to do with that brand of terrorism.  Infact, most flee to a safer country because if it.   There are people of muslim faith for a long time, and the recent example of Sen Bob Katter helping out his local muslim commnity to retain a mullah is a testament to your belief.   

In short, ISIS and the terrorist group would love people like you.  You make their lives so much easier, by spread more lies and discontent.   Its people like Gandaf here that is the moderating voices, and kept the peace in the community.    

You are the one who has betrayed our value of freedom and justice.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print