Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Victoria, get off the back of the Sudanese! (Read 2042 times)
Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Victoria, get off the back of the Sudanese!
Reply #45 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:48am

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:38am:
Valkie wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 8:08am:
All, absolutely every single refugee should be subject to a single rule.

BREAK THE LAW, ANY LAW, AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GET A FREE TICKET BACK TO THE HOLE FROM WHICH YOU CRAWLED.

Not too much to ask.
And it would rid us of most suds and 80% of muzzos.

It would have to be a considerable crime. Simple assault should not be included. But grievous bodily harm should be included. They would have to serve a sentence here first, before being sent back. Otherwise, you would not want a murderer being given a free ride home without punishment. (Goes without saying, I guess?)

There was a murder in Sydney not long ago by an African darkie, he bashed an old man to death, just one news report and haven't heard anything since. Probably get a light sentence from a luvvie judge, and not deported

"Simple assault should not be included" - Yeah you reckon, why not deport them? do you want immigrants like that, what if they assaulted you?

I don't think the cops have caught these slashers yet, it's been nearly two years and these darkies is still roaming the streets. The woman is scarred for life

Female cyclist critically injured after 'horrendous, unprovoked' attack in North Melbourne

Updated 21 Dec 2016, 9:26pm
North Melbourne attack
Photo: Police believe the woman may have been riding home when she was attacked. (ABC News)

A cyclist is in a critical condition after being slashed multiple times during "a horrendous" armed robbery in North Melbourne, leaving police shocked by the vicious nature of the attack.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-21/cyclist-slashed-robbed-in-random-attack-in...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:15am

BREAK THE LAW, ANY LAW, AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GET A FREE TICKET BACK TO THE HOLE FROM WHICH YOU CRAWLED.

Not too much to ask.

It would have to be a considerable crime. Simple assault should not be included. But grievous bodily harm should be included. They would have to serve a sentence here first, before being sent back. Otherwise, you would not want a murderer being given a free ride home without punishment. (Goes without saying, I guess?)

"Having been found guilty of the crime of aggravated assault causing death, you are hereby sentenced to twenty five years penal servitude with hard labour, and your future in this nation will be decided by the Immigration authorities, who will undoubtedly send you home.  Sentence to begin immediately, with your being deposited outside the twelve mile limit to begin swimming back to your country of origin."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #47 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:18am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:15am:

Not too much to ask.

"Having been found guilty of the crime of aggravated assault causing death, you are hereby sentenced to twenty five years penal servitude with hard labour, and your future in this nation will be decided by the Immigration authorities, who will undoubtedly send you home.  Sentence to begin immediately, with your being deposited outside the twelve mile limit to begin swimming back to your country of origin."

F.. jail. Put them in an RAAF transport with a parachute push them out over their home country.

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:41am

Gordon wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:18am:

Not too much to ask.

F.. jail. Put them in an RAAF transport with a parachute push them out over their home country.

Black Helicopter at darkest midnight drear and dumped without anything more than the clothes on their back...

Go.. commune with your own kind and get back in touch with your inner barbarian...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #49 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:51am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:41am:

Not too much to ask.

Black Helicopter at darkest midnight drear and dumped without anything more than the clothes on their back...

Go.. commune with your own kind and get back in touch with your inner barbarian...

Actually, I was thinking of dropping them from a C-17 Globemaster at 30000ft, HALO style. Actually make that HA(Very)LO style.

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 11:33am

Gordon wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:51am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:41am:

Not too much to ask.

Actually, I was thinking of dropping them from a C-17 Globemaster at 30000ft, HALO style. Actually make that HA(Very)LO style.

"Awright, lads - this is your first HALO jump, now you blokes'll be doing it without oxygen, and your automatic chute is set to open at zero feet, in case you pass out, but you will still have control over the rip-cord ..... red light is on... stand up.. stand in the door!  Wait for the green and my order.... when I say GO... GO!  Wait for it.... waaait for itttt....."

I once visited a young Trooper in hospital - broke both legs on a HALO jump... competing with his mate to see who could open last...... oh, well.... end of career..... can't afford that kind of thing on operations... and throws the judgement of the individual into question........  Lips Sealed

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #51 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:02pm

Not too much to ask.

Why?
Any crime should suffice
The only difference should be how far it goes
Steal something = you get deported
Bash or threaten someone= you get deported and you and your family forfeit anything you own.
Harm anyone = deported with your family forfeit anything you own.

Zero tolerance
If you go to their country, you won't get that treatment
you generally get killed.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #52 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:17pm

Why does the family get deported, too? I would think anyone over 15 years of age would be sufficient. Put the kids in care.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #53 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:35pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:17pm:
Why does the family get deported, too? I would think anyone over 15 years of age would be sufficient. Put the kids in care.

3 reasons
The first, as a preventive to stop them from committing crime if they all get deported

The second, the family will report them rather than be deported

The third, to remove the bad genes from the gene pool.

We do not need criminals or mentally ill retarded illegal immigrants.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 9:04am

Not only that...when the entire family is back in sudan they can thank their sibling/kid/parent for the inconvenience, every time they see them.

It's quite funny how stupid Australians care more about these sudan arseholes than they do about the Aussies being assaulted by the sudan arseholes. If that is you.. then you're a farrkin traitor scumbag.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #55 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 5:41pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:35pm:

3 reasons
The first, as a preventive to stop them from committing crime if they all get deported

What about criminals or mentally ill retarded Australians? Do we need them?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #56 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 6:06pm

3 reasons

It seems like it is "one out, whole family out".

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #57 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 6:07pm

Auggie wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 5:41pm:

3 reasons

What about criminals or mentally ill retarded Australians? Do we need them?

They were born here
Usually their parents have been working most of their lives.
But we do not need to import trouble
And that is exactly what we are doing with these animals.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #58 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 6:14pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 5:33pm:
wake up to yourself fool.

These animals come here to get away from this shite.

and they just start up again, why cant they just pull their bloody heads in, get a friggin job and contribute.

Instead of being parasites, troublemakers and criminals.

Piss them off, we dont need these monkeys here, as you say, we have enough troubles of our own.

Some people might consider that calling them monkeys is racist.  Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #59 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 6:15pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print