Send Topic Print
Where's Pecker? (Read 6774 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Where's Pecker?
Reply #60 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 7:31pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 7:16pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 7:02pm:
The luvvies are peeing in their frilly pink panties. Good reslut, irrespective of the causs.

What 'luvvies?'  Near as I can tell, a majority, even though some have issues with Peccary (mostly to do with the fact that he has bested them in debates as he stays focussed on a winning line and repeats it, and why not?) are not happy that he has departed.

What tripe!
First you accused us of 'gang-up and bully'.
But it was just Gordon, Me & Setanta
and we gave GP an alternative to stay.

Second. The only people expressing regret that GP has gone FOREVER  Wink are the PA'ers from Black Orchid's Sewer.
Why? Because you lot (Monk's PA) and them are so CO-DEPENDENT on each other. You are all so needy of each other that all that you miss is the 'fights'.  Roll Eyes
F-Wits - the lot of yas!  Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #61 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 9:36pm

The luvvies are peeing in their frilly pink panties. Good reslut, irrespective of the causs.

What 'luvvies?'  Near as I can tell, a majority, even though some have issues with Peccary (mostly to do with the fact that he has bested them in debates as he stays focussed on a winning line and repeats it, and why not?) are not happy that he has departed.

you merely regurgitate crap Aussie - shut up!!!! if he has departed I am happy if you are going to ask me- even if you dont ask me  I am still happy
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2018 at 11:00pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #62 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 6:34am

Aussie wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 11:35am:
Wonder where all the names in that Thread have disappeared to?

Shocked

sanofi is magpies wife dunno the others

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #63 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 6:43am

But you do as the thread from baron shows. Its what you ppl do. You gang up on ppl and bully them. gregory is just the latest victim. magpie and co turned it into a joke though.

Spot
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2018 at 7:10am by Sir Spot of Borg »  

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #64 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 6:51am

Come on Aussie - tell us the truth -

did he leave of his own accord or was he banned again?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #65 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 7:09am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 6:43am:
But you do as the thread from bigole shows. Its what you ppl do. You gang up on ppl and bully them. gregory is just the latest victim. magpie and co turned it into a joke though.

Spot

As I said Spot.
There was no 'gang-up' (more than 5 people), it was just Gordon, who was supported/agreed by Myself & Setanta (Cu Chullain).
Of which Gordon, produced an 'alternative'
TO STAY
, rather than
LEAVE
- which is what Gweggy had brought on himself, by his device.
It was a test of his Ego. He could not humble himself to stay under the alternative, as his 'extra time' of 'when' had run out. He chose then to 'honour' his bet and left accordingly of his own free will (his device).
HE WAS NOT KICKED OUT.

[edit] to which point Aussie confirmed that he had left (forever), which was the crux of the issue and to which Aussie is now held to (having spoken with Gweggy, behind the scenes) and will be given 'The Alternative', if Gweggy sneaks back - even via a Sock. Of course, Aussie denies everything/anything the following 5 minutes, because he thinks that everyone else, but himself - is stupid.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:55am

Quote:
[edit] to which point Aussie confirmed that he had left (forever), which was the crux of the issue and to which Aussie is now held to (having spoken with Gweggy, behind the scenes) and will be given 'The Alternative', if Gweggy sneaks back - even via a Sock. Of course, Aussie denies everything/anything the following 5 minutes, because he thinks that everyone else, but himself - is stupid.

Stop lying.  At no time did I say that Peccarry had left forever.  I said he had gone and he has.

Bobby
.....he departed voluntarily.  No ban.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #67 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 10:26am

Aussie wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:55am:
Quote:
[edit] to which point Aussie confirmed that he had left (forever), which was the crux of the issue and to which Aussie is now held to (having spoken with Gweggy, behind the scenes) and will be given 'The Alternative', if Gweggy sneaks back - even via a Sock. Of course, Aussie denies everything/anything the following 5 minutes, because he thinks that everyone else, but himself - is stupid.

Stop lying.  At no time did I say that Peccarry had left forever.  I said he had gone and he has.

Bobby

Stop being in Denial

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #68 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 12:04pm

But you do as the thread from baron shows. Its what you ppl do. You gang up on ppl and bully them. gregory is just the latest victim. magpie and co turned it into a joke though.

Spot

there is no way that he is a victim of anything - pecca just sulks for a bit and then one day pops up again- meanwhile he is logging on and off- has done this heaps of times

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #69 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 12:32pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 12:04pm:

Spot

there is no way that he is a victim of anything - pecca just sulks for a bit and then one day pops up again- meanwhile he is logging on and off- has done this heaps of times

Jaybuz you post schit!  Last post was 1st September at 7.47 pm....last on-line 1st September at 7.47 pm.

What is with that 'done this heaps of times' drivel?  More of your false accusations?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #70 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 12:35pm

Great to see the idiot gone in my opinion!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #71 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:09am

Aussie wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:55am:
Quote:

Bobby

So - I suppose you found out at the secret members room at Monk's sewer?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #72 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 9:27am

Found what out?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #73 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:44pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 9:27am:
Found what out?

That Greggy wasn't banned.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #74 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:47pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 6:44pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 9:27am:
Found what out?

That Greggy wasn't banned.

Not at all Bobby.  He said he was leaving ~ he said when he would do that ~  and he did.  He left.  How hard is that to understand?

Huh

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print