Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Challenge to all Sudanese refo sympathizers. (Read 1586 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Challenge to all Sudanese refo sympathizers.
Reply #15 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 9:38am

Don't worry Bobby. I had you walk past me on King St and I'm still here to tell the tale. That was me on those steps with my little 'client' that pays me to be his friend. You're a very 'intense' looking man. Melbourne changed so much, that you're feeling it close in around you?

If I can't get to Collingwood, its because my client wants otherwise, somewhere else in Melbourne (We only have a day really, before heading 800kms back). But I'll try as I'm very interested to see this cliché northern hemisphere black ghetto that 'copies' Harlem or something.

Melbourne is a fraud. Projecting itself as the Domestic Capital of Australia (with its club-level AFL), unlike International Sydney (with its International Test level NRL) - also a fraud. But Melbourne is nothing but a Northern Hemisphere cliché from Beijing to New York.

*Sudanese comes out to eye-ball JaSin.
"You calling me a Ni%$#r!?"
JaSin gives him a Maori nose greeting
"That depends. Are you from the two West African nations of N%$^^ria & N%$er??"
Sudanese: "Er, no. I'm from Sudan."
JaSin: "Oh - so you're just a bit 'Sudsy' on the shoe polish then!"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Challenge to all Sudanese refo sympathizers.
Reply #16 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 1:27am

Well, I have to admit defeat.
I couldn't get to Collingwood and have photo proofs, etc.
Came close, via North Melbourne and a few other places - but time was against us.
I've basically been driving non-stop (except x1 8hr sleep period Sun night) since 9am Sunday to having just returned at 1am Tues.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print