Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Dhimmitude is against oppression? (Read 28924 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Dhimmitude is against oppression?
Reply #150 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:06pm

Muhammad slaughtered pagans as well as Jews Gandalf.

Let's try again for a straight answer eh?

Other than converting or dying, what legal rights did Muhammad extend to Pagans?

Did the Jews have the right to keep their head attached to their body?

When Muhammad first came into a position where he could get away with slaughtering people, and he celebrated by publicly threatening to slaughter the Medina Jews if they did not convert to Islam, was he defending their right to convert to Islam, or their right to die?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #151 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 11:19am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:10pm:
Auggie wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 7:59pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 7:57pm:
Auggie wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 7:11pm:
Let's have two lots of tax codes: one for Christians and the other for Muslims. Both tax codes charge the same rate of tax, but they just have two different names.

This 'separate but equal' doctrine is what Gandalf supports.

He has to, Auggie, he's a Moslem. He also has to support executing gays who do it Mardi Gras-style, funding terrorism, and spreading Muslim diseases (Islam is not a race).

The old boy supports the Lutheran tax codes, but that's just he.

Well, executing gays is still quite common in Muslim-majority countries, isn't it? They like throwing gays off rooftops there.

Do you think that's because Mo' would've approved of such behaviour?

But of course. Whatever ISIS do is exactly what Moh would have done. These people are Moslems.

Always absolutely never ever. Eternal. On stilts.

These people have to obey their sinister prophet, and their prophet has to forgive them.

Muslim victim mentality, innit. Apparently Moh had a big nose so it's wacist.

Well, Mohammad did say in Surah 5, which is the last Surah chronologically that 'I have perfected your religion for you." Anything which happened during Mohammad's ministry could be considered progressive; but that progression ceased when he died.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 5:38pm

Dhimmitude by its' very definition is absolute discrimination.

A dhimmi is a second class citizen, tolerated on the whim of which ever muslim is overseeing him.

They are subjected to taxation, building codes, dress, transport etc regulations / rules which the ruling muslim class are not.

Of course it is discriminatory.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 6:45pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 9:12pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 9:16pm:
Did the constitution of Medina apply to all pagans?

No because funnily enough Muhammad didn't have control over all pagans at the time. I thought it would go without saying that his laws regarding pagans only apply to pagans under his control.

Is this what Muslims mean when they say they support human rights? Is this what they mean when they say Dhimmitude is against oppression - unless they specify always and for all people, they merely mean as and when it suits the Islamist agenda?

And there goes FD on 'meme generator' mode again.

Can we start with what I actually said?

You have made reference to Muhammad's "genocide" against the pagans several times. On at least one occassion you conceded you meant jews not pagans, but that hasn't stopped you from repeating the reference.

Would you like to be a dhimmi?  Your daughters and wives to be dhimmis?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 11:15pm

Frank wrote on Sep 9th, 2018 at 6:45pm:

No because funnily enough Muhammad didn't have control over all pagans at the time. I thought it would go without saying that his laws regarding pagans only apply to pagans under his control.

Is this what Muslims mean when they say they support human rights? Is this what they mean when they say Dhimmitude is against oppression - unless they specify always and for all people, they merely mean as and when it suits the Islamist agenda?

You have made reference to Muhammad's "genocide" against the pagans several times. On at least one occassion you conceded you meant jews not pagans, but that hasn't stopped you from repeating the reference.

You're a Dhimmi. Lose your imported, sht-eating superiority, and we'll see. Maybe.

Until then, old boy, you'll always be a Dhimmi. Always, absolutely, never ever.

You're a third-class citizen because you choose to be.

Superior culture, innit.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #155 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 9th, 2018 at 11:15pm:

You're a Dhimmi. Lose your imported, sht-eating superiority, and we'll see. Maybe.

Superior culture, innit.

I have to say: you know how to hit back hard, K. Well done.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:27pm

Auggie wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:53pm:

Superior culture, innit.

Here we go, yokels in a circle  wank asserting their values.  A Paki and a frikken  Roman emperor wannabe. The rabid and the delusional.

Australia, your are standing in it. Up to your chins. With shiteheads like these speaking for you, you are about to go Western Europe's way into Submission and complete self-abnegation.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #157 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:12pm

Frank wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:27pm:
Auggie wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:53pm:

Superior culture, innit.

Here we go, yokels in a circle  wank asserting their values.  A Paki and a frikken  Roman emperor wannabe. The rabid and the delusional.

Australia, your are standing in it. Up to your chins. With shiteheads like these speaking for you, you are about to go Western Europe's way into Submission and complete self-abnegation.

You know, no one has the right to be offended, you know? You guys just expect to be able to dish out insults without being called out.

Not gonna happen buddy.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:48pm

Pretending home-grown Aussies are Pakis is a tried and tested old boy staple. He believes this covers his status as a dirty old sheisen-eater.

The old boy doesn't even get a vote. He flew here. He can piss off to Pakistan anytime he wants.

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 6:27pm

Auggie wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:12pm:
You know, no one has the right to be offended, you know

But... but...

I know, I know.

Cheesy

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #160 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 1:44pm

freediver wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:06pm:
Let's try again for a straight answer eh?

Other than converting or dying, what legal rights did Muhammad extend to Pagans?

Oooh can I play this game of endless copies and pasties the same inane posts too?

Oh look, you missed it again - for a second third time. Silly you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Medina#Rights_of_non-Muslims

"legal rights" you requested - you know, the ones you don't bother to read, and then ask me for them again over and over.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #161 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:21pm

Perhaps asking Gandalf to list all of them is too much of a burden. Can you give us one example Gandalf? Other than converting or dying, what is one legal right that Muhammad extended to Pagans? As you seem to have forgotten, I am not talking about rights he temporarily negotiated with a small group of pagans before doing one of his backflips and taking them away.

When Muhammad first came into a position where he could get away with slaughtering people, and he celebrated by publicly threatening to slaughter the Medina Jews if they did not convert to Islam, was he defending their right to convert to Islam, or their right to die?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #162 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:41pm

freediver wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:21pm:
Perhaps asking Gandalf to list all of them is too much of a burden. Can you give us one example Gandalf? Other than converting or dying, what is one legal right that Muhammad extended to Pagans? As you seem to have forgotten, I am not talking about rights he temporarily negotiated with a small group of pagans before doing one of his backflips and taking them away.

Can you explain when the 'blackflip' was? There's no indication that the Constitution expired.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #163 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:45pm

All non-Muslims were banned from the area. Gandalf has also tried to argue it applied to the Medina Jews, despite Muhammad committing genocide against them, and despite him publicly threatening to slaughter them if they did not convert to Islam.

A lot of historians don't even consider it a constitution in the conventional sense. Rather it was a unilateral set of laws that Muhammad changed (again, unilaterally) over time, as well as ignoring them when he wanted to commit genocide.

This is why Gandalf is afraid to list any specific rights.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #164 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:49pm

freediver wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:45pm:
All non-Muslims were banned from the area. Gandalf has also tried to argue it applied to the Medina Jews, despite Muhammad committing genocide against them, and despite him publicly threatening to slaughter them if they did not convert to Islam.

A lot of historians don't even consider it a constitution in the conventional sense. Rather it was a unilateral set of laws that Muhammad changed (again, unilaterally) over time, as well as ignoring them when he wanted to commit genocide.

This is why Gandalf is afraid to list any specific rights.

Bernard Lewis claims that the charter was not a treaty in the modern sense but a unilateral proclamation by Muhammad.[17] One of the constitution's more interesting aspects was the inclusion of the Jewish tribes in the ummah because although the Jewish tribes were "one community with the believers", they also "have their religion and the Muslims have theirs".[18]

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Send Topic Print