Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Keep this Board (Read 36540 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Keep this Board
Reply #15 - Aug 30th, 2018 at 7:56pm

I really could not care.  I voted to keep it.....as it is a valid Subforum MRB issue/topic, but do you really reckon I would give a stuff about Lisa Jones being kicked up the clacker because of her neglect?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:09am

I'm with Aussie (not that 2c worth of Fuzzwit input).
I think 'The Last Nail' would make and excellent Mod of this Section and I think it would be worthy to keep it if he took it over.
So I'll vote to keep it, in consideration for The Last Nail.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #17 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 8:09am

Jasin wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:09am:
I think 'The Last Nail' would make and excellent Mod of this Section and I think it would be worthy to keep it if he took it over.

And yet another village idiot joins the fray......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 9:39pm

I vote "no to go". Pointless. Very little traffic and nothing that can't be accommodated in chat or in the tool shed for renovation type stuff.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 9:29pm

Fuzzball wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 8:09am:
Jasin wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:09am:

And yet another village idiot joins the fray......

That's because I don't hold 'personal' grudges against people here (like you 'obsessively' do).
I keep it to the Topic or Post, no more.
Some people are good in some Topics and not in others.
If you can't tell the 'difference' between right and wrong along with some 'timing' - then you really should go sleep with another man to see if you're Gay or not - right? Wink

*chucks Fuzzwit-no balls a 2c coin for his troubles.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 10:26pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 7:56pm:
I really could not care.  I voted to keep it.....as it is a valid Subforum MRB issue/topic, but do you really reckon I would give a stuff about Lisa Jones being kicked up the clacker because of her neglect?

How is Lisa neglecting this board are there issues with her moderating it?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 2nd, 2018 at 7:50am

I dont know what the rules are about a mod posting in their own board.......seems a bit harsh   doesnt mean they dont care...

some board attract mayhem and anger.....others are pretty boring...I for one am not interested in Real Estate

I am neither buying or selling....and I dont care whats happening in Syd or Melb....

but that doesnt mean  dont have it... I think it should cover other things as well.......maybe!
it would get more attention if the garden  and maybe planning council rules and so forth.   were involved..

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Sep 2nd, 2018 at 9:43am

As a member, I'm totally for getting a new Mod for this section (Last Nail would be excellent, by far - than any other member, its that obvious).

But I can't help think that its in VIC's own court to keep the Topic. Only he knows for sure if it should be kept.
Only Last Nail has contributed to anything 'Real Estate', that has caught interest. This Section though, has not.

I'm happy just to follow VIC's lead here.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #23 - Sep 2nd, 2018 at 10:31am

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 10:26pm:

not that I can see-if she had her board elevated up the main board instead of down here in the dungeon and recieved some free traffic here by mods who could throw few threads her way to generate some traffic- then maybe it wouldnt be so dead- the way aussie gets all that FREE traffic and post count!!!!!

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Sep 2nd, 2018 at 11:02am

Agnes wrote on Sep 2nd, 2018 at 10:31am:
Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 10:26pm:

not that I can see-if she had her board elevated up the main board instead of down here in the dungeon and recieved some free traffic here by mods who could throw few threads her way to generate some traffic- then maybe it wouldnt be so dead- the way aussie gets all that FREE traffic and post count!!!!!

Gee, I wonder why that happens Agnes?  Do you think it might have something to do with the fact that topics about relationships belong in.......um.......Relationships and that FD/GMods are confident I can deal with them as is required?

Wink

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #25 - Sep 2nd, 2018 at 4:14pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 2nd, 2018 at 9:43am:
As a member, I'm totally for getting a new Mod for this section (Last Nail would be excellent, by far - than any other member, its that obvious).

But I can't help think that its in VIC's own court to keep the Topic. Only he knows for sure if it should be kept.
Only Last Nail has contributed to anything 'Real Estate', that has caught interest. This Section though, has not.

Jasin, I just present the results of the Poll to FD, he will make the final decision whether it goes, stays, gets a new mod etc.    It doesn't worry me whether it stays or goes - I don't think I have ever used it - but others may have so hopefully more will vote to give a good indication

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Sep 2nd, 2018 at 4:33pm

Vic wrote on Sep 2nd, 2018 at 4:14pm:

Jasin, I just present the results of the Poll to FD, he will make the final decision whether it goes, stays, gets a new mod etc.    It doesn't worry me whether it stays or goes - I don't think I have ever used it - but others may have so hopefully more will vote to give a good indication

Okay......so what motivated this Thread about keeping/removing it?   Whose idea was that?

Huh

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Sep 2nd, 2018 at 7:14pm

Vic wrote on Sep 2nd, 2018 at 4:14pm:

I understand. Ok. So if Sir Last Nail posts another 'Real Estate' Topic in General Board, should it be moved to this Section. I agree with Agnes's point. It might juice this Section up a bit and away from the initial reason of getting rid of it due to its 'lameness'.
But I do hope it gets a new Mod at least.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 3rd, 2018 at 7:40am

I am not convinced about rusty being a real estate mod... from what I have read on his post its all about the doom and gloom of the bottom of the market falling out of investment property...

which [if its the case] he seems to enjoy...

prophet of doom.. Sad

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Sep 3rd, 2018 at 10:48am

cods wrote on Sep 3rd, 2018 at 7:40am:
I am not convinced about rusty being a real estate mod... from what I have read on his post its all about the doom and gloom of the bottom of the market falling out of investment property...

which [if its the case] he seems to enjoy...

prophet of doom.. Sad

Well, sure - he might be 'one sided' in his theme, but so is Bobby with his Modding of Environment. Everyone has their 'bias' of theme. But the fact is, at least he will give the Section at least some stimulation, unlike L.Jones who did 'nothing'. Beyond a bias of theme, the Mods are always there mostly to keep the Trolling, Hijacking, constant pages of sledges and more to a minimum.
I'm sure Mr Nail will get many a poster, coming up against his 'views' and many that will agree. Regardless, at least the 'show' is rolling.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print